The Palms Backpackers Reviews

23 Hughes St, Kings Cross, Sydney, Australia

My friend and I had a lovely stay at The Palms Backpackers. It was slightly difficult to find at first, but the staff was nice and we were very close to Kings Cross Station. They overbooked the room we were initially supposed to stay in, so they upgraded us to a 4 person bed room, which was awesome. We didn't hang out in the hostel for very long, but overall it was a lovely stay.

Very attentive and friendly staff!

Great place, really chilled out vibe everyone was really friendly and laid back. Receptionist was great, really accommodating. Maybe a bath mat in the en suite shower ten people and one shower leaves a very wet floor! But apart from that it was stellar, free wifi, free brekkie and good company!

The Palms is a really great hostel to stay in. It is clean and fairly quiet and the staff is super-friendly, especially Tiago!

• 16th May 2015
  • Estonia

Make sure you are not an Australian resident when booking a stay here. I booked, then was told 24 hours later that I cannot stay here. Maybe specify that beforehand.