The Party Hostel Reviews

152/2 moo6, haad rin koh pan gan surat thani, Koh Phangan, Thailand

Lying about prestations on the page (no free breakfast, no free bucket, we have been asked when we arrived for 200 extra Bhats (6$) a day for this prestation). Service was agressive and very poor (we have been HARDLY pushed during all our stay to book our next trip with the receptionist). The dorms beds are ok, even if the room is small. The Showers/toilets were disgusting and we didn't had papers for the last day. I don't recommand this stay at all... Terrible experience.

• 5th Nov 2014

Really basic facilities, it's pretty backwards not to have wifi in this day and age. But it's an amazing party hostel, great atmosphere, you get to know everyone and the staff are awesome! So handy to be right on the party beach too. The buckets and breakfast are only free if you stay in a private room. Breakfast is just toast but there wasn't any bread a lot of the time.

If you're going to Koh Phangan for the Full Moon Party, you really can't get any better than here. It's literally a 30 second walk from the main beach and bars which host the Full Moon and plenty of places to get something to eat within a minute walk. Hostel itself is fairly clean and the drinks sold here and cheap too.Great, friendly staff who also found my camera and gave it to me before I left, which I'm incredibly grateful for.

Best hostel I have stayed in Thailand, been there 2 years in a row for the full moon party and loved it! If you are looking to have a mad time, partying, then I would 100% recommend this place.It is metres from haad rin beach so great for full moon night, but if you are looking to get lots of sleep and relax, not for you! Small and homely feel about it, get to know everyone who stays there well, travelled with alot of them after. The owner Gail is great, also free meal and buckets is class! GO!!

Should not have prebooked this hostel. We were told we needed to stay a minimum of 5 nights which we didn't want! However, other people walked in without prebooking and stayed for as long as they wanted! Atmosphere for the full moon was very good! The rooms were appalling. Reminded me of a shed. We stayed in a private room however had to share a bathroom with entire hostel! WAY too overpriced! Right next to the full moon beach. NO sleeping at this hostel. But worse of all there is NO wifi!

• 10th Jun 2014

Thanks for the feedback but you really are not being honest, we have 3 bathrooms for the guests and we do not advertise having wifi, only free internet on the computer which you can use at anytime. We had some cancellations so yes we took in guests that arrived the day before full moon for a shorter stay your brother being one of them, thought we were doing you a favour. You are maybe more used to staying in hotels than hostels regarding accommodation and socializing!

This is the second time I and my friend have been to party hostel. In terms of location it was second to none right on the beach for full moon party. The staff are really helpful with organising trips and boats for leaving the island. Would definately go back again.

• 9th Jun 2014

Thanks for the review, great to see customers returning, hope to see you guys again :)