The Party Hostel Reviews

152/2 moo6, haad rin koh pan gan surat thani, Koh Phangan, Thailand

Do not stay here.I have stayed at over 70 hostels in 2 years and it's is the worst place I have ever stayed every thing was bad from start to finsh. I even had to wake the staff up to check me in at 1pm. The list of bad things about this place is endless, I never really do reviews but I do not won't other people to have there full moon experience ruined.please take my advice. And also do not stay and wild and wandering that's there other Hostal and I stayed there as well and that is just as bad.

This place is a skip it's terrible no security no staff no water no pillows I would have been as well sleep in on the street. No keys to lock door seriously I don't know how it's open. We left early and got a hotel it was atrocious I don't even want to give it a star.

• 30th Jul 2015

Honestly, this was the most interesting part of my trip so far and one of the highlights - although it had less to do with the hostel than with the people involved. The hostels location is probably one of the best, a stones throw away from full moon beach. However, there were no staff in the hostel the entire time we were there. Running water stopped working on our last morning. It's a miracle that we weren't robbed or bad things happened. Not sure what was going on, but it was cool I guess