The Party Hostel Reviews

152/2 moo6, haad rin koh pan gan surat thani, Koh Phangan, Thailand

If you're going to Koh Phangan for the Full Moon Party, you really can't get any better than here. It's literally a 30 second walk from the main beach and bars which host the Full Moon and plenty of places to get something to eat within a minute walk. Hostel itself is fairly clean and the drinks sold here and cheap too.Great, friendly staff who also found my camera and gave it to me before I left, which I'm incredibly grateful for.

Best hostel I have stayed in Thailand, been there 2 years in a row for the full moon party and loved it! If you are looking to have a mad time, partying, then I would 100% recommend this place.It is metres from haad rin beach so great for full moon night, but if you are looking to get lots of sleep and relax, not for you! Small and homely feel about it, get to know everyone who stays there well, travelled with alot of them after. The owner Gail is great, also free meal and buckets is class! GO!!

Should not have prebooked this hostel. We were told we needed to stay a minimum of 5 nights which we didn't want! However, other people walked in without prebooking and stayed for as long as they wanted! Atmosphere for the full moon was very good! The rooms were appalling. Reminded me of a shed. We stayed in a private room however had to share a bathroom with entire hostel! WAY too overpriced! Right next to the full moon beach. NO sleeping at this hostel. But worse of all there is NO wifi!

• 10th Jun 2014

Thanks for the feedback but you really are not being honest, we have 3 bathrooms for the guests and we do not advertise having wifi, only free internet on the computer which you can use at anytime. We had some cancellations so yes we took in guests that arrived the day before full moon for a shorter stay your brother being one of them, thought we were doing you a favour. You are maybe more used to staying in hotels than hostels regarding accommodation and socializing!

This is the second time I and my friend have been to party hostel. In terms of location it was second to none right on the beach for full moon party. The staff are really helpful with organising trips and boats for leaving the island. Would definately go back again.

• 9th Jun 2014

Thanks for the review, great to see customers returning, hope to see you guys again :)

This hostel is the best party hostel ever! Everybody gets a free bucket at 9 in the social/bar area which kicks off the drinking games and ensures that everyone in the hostel gets involved and has a good time. It's not even 30second walk away from the main beach. It's perfect for anyone who wants to have a good time and meet like minded people. Gail the manager is extremely helpful when there are any issues and gets you great deals for trips. I will be returning in 2/3months and highly recommend

Thanks for the comments, you guys made working so much fun!

Great location and enjoyed the free deals and atmosphere- very much a party hostel. However, no wi-fi of its own and most frustratingly, no running water for about 90% of our stay. Understand if the pipes burst, but it should be sorted earlier! The result was the hostel, and all of us, smelled terrible. Super.

You scored us very low considering you were satisfied with what we offer. We do not advertise as having wi-fi but we do have free internet that you can use anytime. The water situation was a one off with it being Songkran and many places had no water for days.You were offered other places to shower when there was no water 2 mins walk away, but you chose not too. I hope you still enjoyed your stay and thanks for the feedback :)