The Pelican Larry Hostel Reviews

Calle 20n#6an-44, Santa Monica Residencial, Cali, Colombia

Great staff. Nice area, close to bus terminal, clubs, market, restaurants, etc. Great kitchen too.

What I wasn't happy about was the fact that the site advertised a Sunday night BBQ solidifying my reasoning for staying there. The new owner doesn't do that now. They also tried to give me an upper bunk when I requested a lower one via email (I have a bad leg). The staff was more than accommodating and gave me my own "private dorm" so they did work with me.

Bring repellent for the mosquitoes but other than that the showers had decent pressure & a hot and cold setting. Also the woman at reception was incredibly friendly and helpful, probably the friendliest I've encountered in all of colombia.

This wasn't my favorite hostel but it wasn't so bad. I only stayed for one night seeing as though I had an early bus the next day. The staff was very nice and helpful as well. I had a huge problem with the misquitos and there was a fair share of ants in the bathroom and kitchen.

We really enjoyed our stay! Staff were so helpful and really friendly. There weren't many people staying while we were there but we really enjoyed a few relaxing days. TV room is great and kitchen is really well equipped.