• Calle 20n#6an-44, Santa Monica Residencial, Cali, Colombia
7.8
Very Good 315 Total Reviews
7.8
Very Good 315 Total Reviews
The Pelican Larry Hostel Located at Calle 20n#6an-44, Santa Monica Residencial, Cali.
Colombia
Cali 71006 Calle 20n#6an-44, Santa Monica Residencial
78% 315
3.4620394 -76.5317487
    Rooms available

3rd Apr 2016
7.1

The hostel has a good kitchen, it's clean thoughout and close to supermarkets and banks. The man on reception was helpful. It was close to the bus station as advertised (but paying more by taxi then suggested, (5,500-6,000 cop by the meter). I just stayed one night, and it served its purpose, but there were no other guests during my stay! Also the wifi didn't work in my private room.

16th Feb 2016

The staff was very helpful in all matters, Even gave me 2 extra pillows when I asked!

• England, Female, 25-30
3rd Feb 2016

Great staff. Nice area, close to bus terminal, clubs, market, restaurants, etc. Great kitchen too.

3rd Jan 2016
7.7

What I wasn't happy about was the fact that the site advertised a Sunday night BBQ solidifying my reasoning for staying there. The new owner doesn't do that now. They also tried to give me an upper bunk when I requested a lower one via email (I have a bad leg). The staff was more than accommodating and gave me my own "private dorm" so they did work with me.

26th Dec 2015
7.1

Bring repellent for the mosquitoes but other than that the showers had decent pressure & a hot and cold setting. Also the woman at reception was incredibly friendly and helpful, probably the friendliest I've encountered in all of colombia.

12th Nov 2015
6.6

This wasn't my favorite hostel but it wasn't so bad. I only stayed for one night seeing as though I had an early bus the next day. The staff was very nice and helpful as well. I had a huge problem with the misquitos and there was a fair share of ants in the bathroom and kitchen.