The Philadelphia House Reviews

325 Cherry Street, Philadelphia, USA

You guys are amazing. Thanks for everything you did. Wish to visit you in the near future. I truly enjoy the time. I love the house, I love the city.

• 17th Dec 2014
  • Taiwan

I spent 4 nights at this hostel and I was very happy with the place. I have been in several hostels and this is the cleanest hostel I've ever been in. Also, they keep the kitchen very neat, one feels very comfortable cooking in it. The staff is really cool, there is always an opportunity to spend a nice time with them in the common area. It is very well located, it is 5 mins from The Indepence Hall and it takes about 10 mins to get to dowtown. I would definitely recommend this hostel.

• 14th Dec 2014
  • Spain

Vey nice, small and cozy hostel, in a nice location easy to get. The guys on the desk are very friendly and helpful and more important, super enthusiastic on giving tourist information about Philly. I like it a lot, I would definitely stay there again.

• 13th Dec 2014
  • Colombia

We had a great stay at Philadelphia House. The location is really great. It was a little noisy despite the 10pm 'quiet time' but we still enjoyed the hostel.

• 8th Dec 2014

The staff there were very nice, but the room seemed not to be clean. I got bit by fleas when I stayed there.

The place itself is okay. Staff were really impolite, reluctant to help and rude (especially Paul and Brandon) - then send an email telling you to review them highly. Put a real downer on things and I was uncomfortable. It's best to choose the another place.

I really enjoyed my stay, but I have two comments: lights are on all night long, so every time a door is opened (differente guests arriving at different times), the light enters the rooms and wake the guests, since the beds have no curtains or similar. At the same time, every noise in the house can be heared in the rooms, especially steps in the corridor (it´s a wooden floor). All the members of the staff were really kind and helpful. Thank you!

• 4th Dec 2014
  • Spain

The philly house is one of the best hostels I've been too all the staff are super awesome, it's in old city so a really nice area, you can easily walk where ever you need to go, would recommend staying here to anyone looking for a place in Philly

Philadelphia House was so much fun! The staff are hilariously awesome and very welcoming. The hostel was within walking distance of everything and the facilities are just what you need. Will definitely recommend!

• 2nd Dec 2014

This hostel is awesome! All the staff are really friendly and also hang out in the living area so conversations are easy flowing and I felt like we were family after only 2nights. Thy have something happening every night also which is good for a laugh. Facilities were fantastic - wifi quick and reliable, bed comfortable, enough showers and coffee/hot chocolate/tea whenever you wanted. Also in the perfect location - absolute walking distance to all the main things in town even in wet weather.

Staff there is really nice! They made me a cup of coffee, gave me a tour of the house, and introduced the city to me on arrival! The environment is clean and friendly. The location is close to historic park and subway. Despite that the shower water is either cold or hot, everything is excellent!

• 29th Nov 2014
  • Taiwan

This was a great place to stay. The staff were incredibly helpful and friendly and the hostel was clean and comfortable. Most points of interest are within an easy walking distance. It felt very secure, and we didn't feel the need to lock anything. I definitely recommend staying here!

the staff was welcoming and gave us tips about the city, very friendly people and clean !

• 28th Nov 2014

Best hostel I have been to so far. Great staff and facilities, nice events!

Zeer vriendelijke staff, organiseren veel activiteiten. Met thanksgiving was er een uitgebreid diner (gratis)

• 26th Nov 2014

We absolutely loved our stay at Philadelphia house. Very friendly and homely. Would definitely recommend!

• 25th Nov 2014

Most other hostels we have stayed in have had locks on the room doors, this would increase security (but the level of security was still good). It would also have been nice if there were lamps for each of the beds, so that people wanting to stay in the room and read could do so without keeping their roommates awake.

• 22nd Nov 2014

The air system was broken, so hot air was being pumped in the entire night, all weekend

• 21st Nov 2014

Great staff!

• 20th Nov 2014

Very nice welcome, staff helped us a lot with tips for a sightseeing and food spots in the city!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7