The Philadelphia House Reviews

325 Cherry Street, Philadelphia, USA

Great ambiance with friendly staff.

• 25th Sep 2014
  • India

This is the place to go if you want to have a great time in Philly!

• 24th Sep 2014

The best hostel iv stayed in. Everyone is friendly and the accommodation was fantastic.

• 23rd Sep 2014

Awesome staff. They were very friendly and want to make sure you are having a good stay.

• 23rd Sep 2014

Philadelphia house is very amazing! The staff is friendly and very helpfull and nice, the room are clean and confortable, but the most important thing is the atmosphere, everytime there is something to do to enjoy! I suggest this hostel! Thank You! I miss them :-)

• 22nd Sep 2014

I would say that this is one of the best hostels I've ever found. The place is great and the staff is amazing. Incredible people.

• 21st Sep 2014
  • Mexico

Did not expect the reception that I received. I was very pleased with the staff. The facility was adequate for all of my needs. There location within the city is very ideal for any traveler. I highly recommend and will most definitely pay them a visit!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice place, great staff, the atmosphere is cool... we (my friends and me) enjoyed it very much.

One of three three best hostels I've ever been

Best Hostel concerning atmosphere I've ever visited!

Great atmosphere, friendly staff and ideal location. Couldn't ask for much more

• 15th Sep 2014

I was very impressed with the staff at the Philadelphia House. Everyone was incredibly friendly and made me feel at home. The atmosphere is very comfortable and there was always something going on for entertainment.

• 12th Sep 2014

Philadelphia house was definitely a highlight of my trip to Philly. Nicely sized so it still felt personal. Facilities were very clean. Nice common area with people always around if you are looking for something to do. It is also right in the center of it, with any attraction you'd be interested in seeing a short walk/metro ride away. I'll definitely be visiting again the next time I'm in Philly. -Patrick (boston)

• 11th Sep 2014

The most awesome hostel that i've been in US! Incredible and VERY friendly staff! Very clean rooms and common areas. I think it's cleanest than my house. I recommend for everyone!

• 10th Sep 2014

Excelltent hostel and wonderful staff!! Stay here if you visit Philly!

Very cool hostel and really clean, staff are so friendly and helpful too and always have something on to do, enjoyed my time there and will defintely be back again, thanks to all the staff, aidan

• 10th Sep 2014

A very good and clean hostel located in downtown Philadelphia. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. They gave us some good insider tips on where to go, what to do and how to get around. Unfortunately, the lockers are not in the rooms and there is no breakfast included. However, the kitchen is big and the whole hostel is very nicely furnished. We had a great time in Philly and we would certainly recommend the hostel!

Fantastic hostel, highly recommended - was sad I could only stay there one night. Immediately greeted by their friendly staff (Austin) who were immensely helpful and invited us to a trivia quiz they were having. It's a small hostel with very few rooms and unisex bathrooms but because of this it had a very homely feel and it was easy to meet people. If you're outgoing and want to meet awesome people I highly recommend this hostel. Location is ridiculously good too.

Great place to stay! Staff are welcoming, good activities and nice place just to chill out.

Great little hostel this defo recommend this hostel! Great security and the staff were amazing and the no shoe policy I think is a great idea because it makes it feel a lot more cosy and roomy but the only down side about the hostel is that half of the people living there are members of staff so there are a lot of Americans instead of meeting other people from all around the world but all in all i had a great time

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7