The Philadelphia House Reviews

325 Cherry Street, Philadelphia, USA

Excellent small hostel, very central, very clean and friendly. I recommend !

I love this place!

• 29th Sep 2014

Love this hostel. Friendliest staff I've had the pleasure meeting and great activities each night. Really clean and the kitchen was great! 100%

Greatplace with friendly and helpful staff. They really knowthe area and puton fun nights forthe guests!

Great location, close to Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell, and a short walk from tonnes of cool restaurants and bars. Staff was super friendly and helpful. This was by far the cleanest hostel I've ever stayed in- shoes come off at the door. It's also an intimate place to meet people. It's a smaller hostel with a big room right in the front where everyone hangs out. We made friends quickly :) I wish there were more than just two toilets, though. It would have made the morning easier.

• 28th Sep 2014

Great stay guys thank you so much for everything!! If you absolutely have to get sick during your travels, this is the place for it to happen! Super friendly staff and an atmosphere that makes you feel like you're at an awesome friends house meant that, even though I didn't get to see much of Philly, I still managed to have a good time! Get me on facebook guys for when I come back - Ben Swanson!

• 26th Sep 2014

Probably the best hostel I've stayed in across Europe and the US. The staff made it, they were all extremely friendly and easy to get along with, and had the best tips for Philadelphia. Also in a great location.

• 25th Sep 2014

Great ambiance with friendly staff.

• 25th Sep 2014
  • India

This is the place to go if you want to have a great time in Philly!

• 24th Sep 2014

The best hostel iv stayed in. Everyone is friendly and the accommodation was fantastic.

Awesome staff. They were very friendly and want to make sure you are having a good stay.

• 23rd Sep 2014

Very central hostel with very friendly staff!

• 22nd Sep 2014

Philadelphia house is very amazing! The staff is friendly and very helpfull and nice, the room are clean and confortable, but the most important thing is the atmosphere, everytime there is something to do to enjoy! I suggest this hostel! Thank You! I miss them :-)

• 22nd Sep 2014

I would say that this is one of the best hostels I've ever found. The place is great and the staff is amazing. Incredible people.

• 21st Sep 2014
  • Mexico

No parking at all and no breakfast. Clean and nice people running the place

The stuff at this hostel were very kind and helpful. The hostel is close to the majority of sights and the area felt very safe! Highly recommended!!!

Highly recommend this hostel - super safe area, close to transport, close to restaurants and attractions. It is a small hostel but seem to have activities most nights (I stayed Friday and Saturday). The staff are super fun and seem to live on premise so there's always a good crowd to talk to or take you out.

Did not expect the reception that I received. I was very pleased with the staff. The facility was adequate for all of my needs. There location within the city is very ideal for any traveler. I highly recommend and will most definitely pay them a visit!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice place, great staff, the atmosphere is cool... we (my friends and me) enjoyed it very much.

One of three three best hostels I've ever been

View all Philadelphia Hostels