The Philadelphia House Reviews

325 Cherry Street, Philadelphia, USA

Super helpful and fun staff

Great hostel in a good location, not too far from downtown and very close to liberty bell. The staff are super friendly and make everyone feel welcome.

Great hostel. Staffed 24/7 with a cool atmosphere and helpful people. If your use to European hostels then you will be at home here.

Very very excellent.The staffs are so warm-hearted and responsible.The location is the best.It is in the old town and close to the river.I recommend it all my heart and soul.

• 12th Jul 2014
  • China

It isn't bad and not completely great. I think the direction to get the hotel is quite far and complicated. No bus can drop you there, you have to walk and it's so far from the city. You have to know how to get on a bus to get in the city but I think walking to chinatown, getting through reading market and then walking straight to the city are wonderful 'cause you can get sightseeing around outside the city. The hostel's small business but it's also warm house and equipped with everything.

Great staff, location and value for money. Look forward to returning!

Great Hostel! Staff were great! very fun environment, I only stayed for 1 night but i wish i stayed longer just to stay at the hostel longer!

Awesome hostel. Great staff, great beds and everything you want in a Hostel. Live the Dream people

Great experience. If i go to Philly again i will host in the Philadelphia House. They were so so nice with us. The place and facilities were alzó exclelent. Thank you guys

Brilliant hostel. Super friendly staff who really make an effort to help you out. Thanks.

I want to be there and see u again!

Great hostel :D They really make you feel at home and make sure you have fun! The common room is great, dorms are fine, enough showers for everyone and always (fresh) coffee available. The only thing that could be improved are the very low shower heads...

This hostel is a very good choice when visiting Philadelphia. It has a good atmosphere and the staff is really friendly. The location of the hostel is also great. It is within a walking distance from the historical district. I enjoyed my stay and would go there again.

Everything was perfect. Staff helpful and friendly. Good location. Very Clean. I felt right at home.

This hostel is awesome!! Its close to all main attractions, the staff is so kind and cheerful (specially Joanne, she loves to talk and has too much energy!!) that i felt at home during all my stay. The rooms are really big, but the lockers are located outside the room in the reception (maybe you guys should put lockers in each room) Thank you so much guys!

Excellent. Very friendly staff. I would recommend the hostel for sure.

Best hostel I've ever been. I went to Philly on July 4th, and staff took all of us to the big parade and free concert, they even treated us with hot dog party. I had so much fun in here. I love Philadelphia and this hostel!!!

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • China

It is a very homely place. The hosts were very friendly and more than just hosting. They go out of the way to guide and advise us on anything we need to know about the new surroundings and tourist attractions. Their personal touch goes a long way.

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • Singapore

Great place to spend 4th July. Small hostel where everyone can make friends in the common area. Our dorm was right next to this area - if you want to go to sleep before the others I'd imagine it'd be a bit noisy but they do have quiet hours, 24 hour staff and solid wifi. Bed a little squeaky but overall a true hostel - friendly, relaxed and in a very central location.

Small hostel, and you'd miss it on the street if you weren't looking for it. No complaints, friendly staff organise group outings and activities. Bring your own lock for the lockers.

View all Philadelphia Hostels