The Philadelphia House Reviews

325 Cherry Street, Philadelphia, USA

Ash and I had an amazing time staying at the Philadelphia House recently. It really was like a home away from home; everyone was so friendly, the bar crawl was really fun (not so fun the next day however..... Ugh) hehe! We loved it!

We spend a really good time at Philadelphia. It is a wonderfull city and the hostel and above all its staff helped us to have even a better impresion. They were absolutely kind and helpful. As soon as possible we will come back!!!

Great staff, great location, cozy place........a bit above price range for hostels though (I'd say around 10%-15%)

Very clean. Staff very friendly. Adequate facilities.

• 31st Jul 2014
  • India

The place is very clean. The staff takes sufficient care to keep it clean. I enjoyed my stay.

• 31st Jul 2014
  • India

Really enjoyed the friendly staff. Great location

Great atmosphere, nice people who care of your entertainment!

• 26th Jul 2014
  • Poland

I loved that the staff immediately greeted me with a glass of water. It was very sweet because it was a million degrees outside, and I liked that they took my comfort into consideration immediately.

• 26th Jul 2014

Thank you for making my stay easy and affordable. I appreciate your help!

• 25th Jul 2014

I only staid there for one night but I wished it would have been longer. The staff is really friendly and helpful with things to do in the city. Due to the fact that I only had one day, they really helped me to make the best out of it. They keep strict house rules which makes the stay for everyone most enjoyable.

This hostel is located close to all the sights in Philly but it was the staff that made the hostel very special. The staff were extremely helpful and knowledgeable about what to see and where to go as well as arranging evening activities; one of the top 5 hostels I have stayed in during my year long travels!

Had a great time here! Great staff and fun people!

place was amazing staff were excellent made me fell at home special shout out to Valerie Danny and Aleshia from the drunk australian :]

• 20th Jul 2014

Excellent

• 18th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

One of the best hostel I've ever stayed. Terrific location, good price and nice hosts. My friends and I stayed here for two nights and we had definitely a great time. There is party crawl at Friday night which was the best activity I've ever joined in a hostel!

This hostel is definitely something special. It is small...VERY small. There are normally about 10-15 guests there. This leads to a special atmosphere with the other guests as well as with the staff. It's actually more like staying at a friends house than at a hostel. The staff is really friendly and super committed to make your stay as comfortable as possible. If you like the buzz and activity of a big house, this may not the one for you. If you like it small and relaxed...this is your place!

Great hostel! Very friendly staff with very good advice about what to see/do/eat in Philadelphia

Great hostel, great staff, and location. Great value for money! The bathrooms were constantly kept clean and the showers were also clean. I like the shoe-less atmosphere - the rooms and facilities felt cleaner because of it. The place was very cozy and comfortable, with lots of games and instruments to play.

• 16th Jul 2014

Staff was awesome! Super friendly and down to earth. Super homey vibe. Great and relaxing and pretty communal! Will deffinetly visit again!

• 16th Jul 2014

Lovely hostel, friendly staff, good facilities and great location

View all Philadelphia Hostels