The Philadelphia House Reviews

325 Cherry Street, Philadelphia, USA

I only staid there for one night but I wished it would have been longer. The staff is really friendly and helpful with things to do in the city. Due to the fact that I only had one day, they really helped me to make the best out of it. They keep strict house rules which makes the stay for everyone most enjoyable.

This hostel is located close to all the sights in Philly but it was the staff that made the hostel very special. The staff were extremely helpful and knowledgeable about what to see and where to go as well as arranging evening activities; one of the top 5 hostels I have stayed in during my year long travels!

Had a great time here! Great staff and fun people!

place was amazing staff were excellent made me fell at home special shout out to Valerie Danny and Aleshia from the drunk australian :]

• 20th Jul 2014

Excellent

• 18th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

One of the best hostel I've ever stayed. Terrific location, good price and nice hosts. My friends and I stayed here for two nights and we had definitely a great time. There is party crawl at Friday night which was the best activity I've ever joined in a hostel!

This hostel is definitely something special. It is small...VERY small. There are normally about 10-15 guests there. This leads to a special atmosphere with the other guests as well as with the staff. It's actually more like staying at a friends house than at a hostel. The staff is really friendly and super committed to make your stay as comfortable as possible. If you like the buzz and activity of a big house, this may not the one for you. If you like it small and relaxed...this is your place!

Great hostel! Very friendly staff with very good advice about what to see/do/eat in Philadelphia

Great hostel, great staff, and location. Great value for money! The bathrooms were constantly kept clean and the showers were also clean. I like the shoe-less atmosphere - the rooms and facilities felt cleaner because of it. The place was very cozy and comfortable, with lots of games and instruments to play.

• 16th Jul 2014

Staff was awesome! Super friendly and down to earth. Super homey vibe. Great and relaxing and pretty communal! Will deffinetly visit again!

• 16th Jul 2014

Lovely hostel, friendly staff, good facilities and great location

Super helpful and fun staff

Great hostel in a good location, not too far from downtown and very close to liberty bell. The staff are super friendly and make everyone feel welcome.

Great hostel. Staffed 24/7 with a cool atmosphere and helpful people. If your use to European hostels then you will be at home here.

Very very excellent.The staffs are so warm-hearted and responsible.The location is the best.It is in the old town and close to the river.I recommend it all my heart and soul.

• 12th Jul 2014
  • China

It isn't bad and not completely great. I think the direction to get the hotel is quite far and complicated. No bus can drop you there, you have to walk and it's so far from the city. You have to know how to get on a bus to get in the city but I think walking to chinatown, getting through reading market and then walking straight to the city are wonderful 'cause you can get sightseeing around outside the city. The hostel's small business but it's also warm house and equipped with everything.

Great staff, location and value for money. Look forward to returning!

Great Hostel! Staff were great! very fun environment, I only stayed for 1 night but i wish i stayed longer just to stay at the hostel longer!

Awesome hostel. Great staff, great beds and everything you want in a Hostel. Live the Dream people

Great experience. If i go to Philly again i will host in the Philadelphia House. They were so so nice with us. The place and facilities were alzó exclelent. Thank you guys

View all Philadelphia Hostels