The Phoenix Hotel Reviews

88 Ladkrabang Soi 7, Ladkrabang Road, Ladkrabang, Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand

Great hotel close to the airport and 30 min. from Bangkok centre.

This hostel is perfect if you are landing in Bangkok late or at night, and you are looking for a room to sleep before getting to the city. It is located about 20 min from the airport and they offer free transfers all day and night, so it makes it very easy to get there. The rooms are really big and clean, however nothing to do outside the hotel. It is approximately 40 minutes to get to the center via metro. The little cafe next to the hotel is also very sympathic, though prices are quite high.

This is a perfect place to stay if you are looking for a one night stay close to the airport.

Very satisfied with the rooms. Good wifi and cold a/c is my priority ;) Very reasonable price compared to hotels in the area and close to what you would pay for a hostel. They drop you off closer to walking street. In case you don't see it at first, it's deep in the back behind some construction site. Friendly receptionists

• 6th May 2014

Dear, Thank you for your comment. I am glad to know that you have a good time here with us. I hope that our kind hospitality would make your stay easier. If you have a chance to come back to Thailand, please kindly drop by. We look forward to welcome to back here again. Best regards, Management team

Great place to stay if you're flying in or out. Very close to airport with free shuttle. About a half hour taxi to Koa San road. Staff was great. Awesome cafe right beside the hotel with great food.

Dear, Thank you so much for sharing your comment regarding to your recent visit with us. It was my pleasure to know that your stay was pleasant and joyful. I will be more than welcome to greeting you again sometimes soon. Best wishes, Management team

Close to airport - 15 min ride. Hotel has a transfer free every hour to the airport. Would recommend for those who catch a fly from airport and don't have much time on the stop over.

• 3rd May 2014
  • Spain

Dear Guest, Thank you for gave us your feedback regarding to your recent stay. I am very appreciate that you would recommend us for transit travellers. I really hope to welcome to stay again with us sometimes soon. Regards, Management team

Great place to stay if arriving in Bangkok late or leaving early. The location is not great if you plan on going in/out of Bangkok but is awesome for proximity to airport. I just wish the receptionist had been a little friendlier (and not made me feel like I was an annoyance at all times).

• 30th Apr 2014

Chose Pheonix Hotel for it's free shuttle from airport since I arrived in Bangkok around midnight. Rooms were nice with aircon. Staff spoke sufficient English. Restaurant/cafe next door had delicious food. Street food just around corner, but seeing it was my first day in Thailand, I didn't know what anything was or how to communicate with vendors, Location is far from city and sky train station is a 10-15 min walk that is a bit confusing to figure out.

It's a good place to stay if you come to Bangkok for a transfer only.

This hostel is perfect if you're tired and want to stay near the BKK airport. A shuttle service picks you up from the airport and drives you directly to the hostel. It's not that close to the action of Bangkok, but you can take public transportation into the heart of the city pretty easily. The facilities are clean, and there's not much I can complain about!

This is a great place to stay if you arrive to Bangkok late, or have an early flight to catch out of BKK. They provide free transportation on the hour to and from the airport, facilities are clean and adequate, and it is a quiet place to get a good nights sleep after or before a long flight. It is very close to the airport, so I would not stay here as your mainstay for Bangkok, as it is at least 30 minutes from city center, but definitely recommended for your first/last night before/after flying

• 22nd Mar 2014

Great stay overall just wish there was more to do in the area.

Excellent place to stay for a night due to a long layover. They have a free service from Suvarnabhumi Airport every hour, so you can save on the taxi ride. Definitely recommended for the purpose of that: Getting a good night sleep at a bed rather than the airport.

This hotel is perfect for crashing the night before a flight or after. It is close to the airport and offers free shuttle to and from. For about $20 dollars a night you get a nice room, but nothing too special. The thing that I liked best about this hotel was that we arrived about three hours before check in time and they let us into our room right away. Some hotels won't do that for you. I am so grateful because I had bad food poisoning and I needed a room and bed to sleep in pronto.