The Phoenix Reviews

17 Yunnan (South) road, Shanghai, China

The Phoenix is in an excellent location and I have stayed there more than once. The only difficulties I've had are firstly that the shower water takes up to five minutes to heat up, and on my second stay, the shower was not contained and therefore the entire bathroom floor was soaking wet afterwards - and it didn't drain. I had to ask the staff to dry it for me...

Not the most clean place, beds ain't the most comfortable. But nice and helpful staff, nice rooftop terrace, and a really decent accomodation for the price your paying.

Prompt pick up after a long flight. Good location and friendly staff.

My only complaint was the painfully slow internet. Other than that I can't complain about anything else.

1 2 Next » last »