The Pink Palace Hotel & Hostel Reviews

Agios Gordios Beach, Sinarades,49084, Corfu, Greece

Amazing food! And really great staff! Was quieter than expected and limited activity...good fun if your heading to Corfu and great services offered by the hostel. Really try to make your trip as smooth as possible. Breakfasts and dinners were exceptional...

Positives: Most of the staff are great. These guys hold events which were all worth the price. Great atmosphere and easy to meet people. Negatives: They moved me and most people I talked to to different rooms to what we booked without informing. Showers barely worked and all the tapes leak so these guys waste a ton of water per day. Beds will be too small if you're over 6 ft. On arrival I found 2 condoms on the balcony If you''re young and want to party come here. Place is infamous for a reason.

First thing to be be careful: THEY WILL NOT RETURN YOUR MONEY DEPOSIT on your check in if you don't ask. And this didn't happened only with me but with some people i've met there too. Positives: good food at the hostel, Agios Gordios is beautiful, nice bars around, the room was clean and comfortable. Negatives: everybody smoking at the reception, worst wifi ever, the driver of the shuttle bus is very rude, rude staff, everything very far, heavy atmosphere.

Where to start? Firstly housekeeping stole €700 euro from our bag on our first day there, lesson learnt but would have been nice if the arrogant owner even pretended to care or do anything about it.pushed down the stairs by a guy after toga party, knocked out cold and reception refuse to call ambulance or taxi till they have my money up front! Then the owner yell at me the next day that it was my fault?? The rest of the general staff were great including two girls who came to hosp with me!!

Awesome place, only wish the activities were longuer, or starting on time.

• 12th Jul 2015

Was very fun and good or parties. The palace was very big with no real common areas(which I could find) which made it difficult to meet people during the day, but the dinners ND parties and night made up for that.

Hahaha what is there to say...

• 8th Jul 2015
  • Hungary

Amazing value for what you pay. Included is a huge amazing dinner and great breakfast. They even offer meals for vegetarians. The staff were all so friendly and encourage you to take part in the hostel activities and meet new people. The hostel is located in an adorable little town on a very pretty beach. This is the first hostel my friend and I have stayed at and we will be coming back for sure :)

• 7th Jul 2015

Great experience! The staff is super nice and always goes the extra mile to help you!

• 4th Jul 2015
  • Portugal

The pink palace. I traveled 3 months and went to a lot of hostels and no hostel can measure up to this one. It has everything you need. Events to keep travelers busy throughout the day, free breakfast and dinner, they set you up in a way where you can meet different people every day, has a pool and is positioned in front of the beach, clean facilities, at night the bar has great deals and Saturdays they have a toga party. I am most definitely going back next year. Best hostel ever!

The staff were the biggest let down. They all thought they were superior to everyone. All the guys would just pray on the girls, quite pathetic really. Only bad thing I have to say is the staff really sucked!! Other then that, great place. Ps staff sucked

Loved our stay! Very helpful staff, great atmosphere, extremely social. Free breakfast and dinner were amazing! Good location right on the beach, about 20-30 minute car trip to Corfu Town

Pink Palace seems to have seen better days...it was relatively deserted for the end of June/beginning of July. People are allowed to smoke anywhere they want, including the front lobby and dining area. Breakfast and beach area are hike down to the water from the rooms, however breakfast was good and the included dinners are fantastic. Staff were friendly enough, however did not make an effort to accommodate to the customer for the hostel's shortcomings.

Had a great time at the Pink Palace! My boyfriend and I stayed here for 4 nights and had so much fun. Met such cool people. It almost feels like adult summer camp (in a good way)! The rooms were clean and air conditioning was awesome. Bartender Sue is super friendly. Awesome price for breakfast and dinner included. Did the quad safari and that was a lot of fun as well. Make sure you are there on a Saturday for the toga party!!

Best hostel I have ever been to. The rooms we booked were cheap, had a view of the ocean and seaside cliffs, delicious breakfast and dinner were included with our booking. The staff was really fun and friendly and they take the time to get to know you and have a good time with you. There are a bunch of activities to do at the pink palace like a quad safari and boat party for not much money. I would recommend anyone who has not been to check it out, best part of my summer vacation so far.

Best hostel I've ever stayed in, amazing breakfast and dinner provided, cheap drinks, right on the beach and fantastic social atmosphere. Made some incredible friends and there were themed nights every night and great social activities. Can't say a bad word about this place, I want to go back!!

I LOVE the pink palace. It was definitely one for the books. I only stayed for three nights but I wish I stayed more. The other people staying at the pink palace made it so fun. They have a decent hostel bar which made it more fun. I definitely plan on going back! The only downside is there's not much to do outside of the stuff the hostel offers, but the kayaking and atving was super fun!!!

It was quiet season so not the best time to visit but I still had an enjoyable time relaxing on the sun deck by the beach and drinking €4 cocktails in the evening. The rooms are basic but airy and comfortable and the ensuite bathroom did the job. Staff also do everything they can to accommodate your every need and make sure you have a good time.

Love love love this place ! Amazing breakfast and dinner !! Staff really tries to get everyone together at night !!! Stayed 9 nights and didn't want to leave !!! One of my fav parts of my Europe trip

Pros: very social atmosphere (activities all day long), ATV rentals, good breakfast and dinner which were included, great location. Oozo cup was a blast to watch. Cons: A little pricey for a budget backpacker, far from Corfu city center, ATVs were a little pricey and the day trip at the time (kayaking) was not a good idea per the weather conditions.