The Pink Palace Hotel & Hostel Reviews

Agios Gordios Beach, Sinarades,49084, Corfu, Greece

Hostel was closed but the the booking engine on Hostelworld was not taken offline and I was allowed to book. After a E25 cab ride from Corfu Town to the hostel, I was turned away

Probably the best hostel I have ever stayed at! What more can I say about the Pink Palace? To start you get free bacon and eggs every morning and a free cooked dinner every night. Incredibly clean and spacious rooms, comfortable beds, friendly staff, fantastic daily activities, great atmosphere. 2 minute walk to the beautiful Agios Gorgios Beach. All of this and this wasnt even during peak season. Could not recommend more! Go to the Pink Palace!!

They made a great attempt to provide daily activities, dinners, and events. I made my trip to the Pink Palace in September, so it was slightly off-season and there were not many people there. I would highly recommend going in the summer months of July and August rather than later.

Great for a fun weekend and the staff definitely encourages shenanigans.

Good for a party. But with the worlds most insipid staff, I wouldnt return.