The Pink Palace Hotel & Hostel Reviews

Agios Gordios Beach, Sinarades,49084, Corfu, Greece

Recently stayed at the Pink Palace for 5 nights. First look we honestly wanted to leave. Yes it was off season but the place looked run down and not what was advertised. Lucky for us we made friends with some of the workers there and had the best 5 days away. In fact we didn't want to leave. Yes the place is run down and some of the activities don't run right but it's what you make of it! Cheers to the bar staff and the social people for making it the best holiday by the beach!

• 30th Sep 2015

The staff are terrible at this hostel. It is not clean and needs some work. It is a seedy place and never will return. Beach is terrible with big rocks. Rooms terrible. Beds too hard and air con not working. However dinner was good but breakfast had flys swarming all over it. The down is abt 40 mins by bus. Difficult to get spot on bus as not all that regular and packed. They charge 5euro each to go on shuttle nus to airport but only depends on whether they have pick-up in towm.

• 24th Sep 2015

Pretty average place. Free dinners are good though

Thought we had booked a room for six people but was given a private room which was absolutely wonderful. The dinner was probably the best food we ate on the entire trip. Unfortunately, we were here during low season so it was not such a good party, but the two female bartenders were really funny and made our stay better. Easy to get to and from the hostel with the mini bus which the hostel offer. Would like to come back during the high season because I think it would be really fun.

Great! Enjoy!

I have to tell this place is highly recommended to anyone who is backpackers or couples. Never been a hostel before like this. They are well organised and really caring about their guests. At start I needed a transfer from them as I arrived later and no local bus on Sunday evening that time. They picked me up from the airport and other arrivals too. Check-in went easily. Very nice food all the time-great value for money,delicious dinner! Helped my suitcase down to the room and up too.

• 30th Aug 2015
  • Hungary

Arrived expecting a party hostel but the place was fairly empty. Staff tried to get activities going at night but failed which meant guests were mostly drinking by their rooms. Highlight was breakfast & dinner. My room was in the main building which allowed easy access to bar and beach. Room: small and dated but adequate. Shout out to the Albanian guy who served the eggs & bacon - he was always happy. It was nice to be greeted w/ a smile and friendly face each morning as some staff were rude.

Great experience, very social and fun atmosphere and I enjoyed making a lot of new friends! Great food, great location and great excursions:)

500 characters isn't enough. Had to take a taxi (35€) after midnight because the shuttle doesn't pick up after 1130pm. The staff aren't the most helpful - they want you to stay at the pink palace. It's like a compound. Great value for a double room with en suite however bathroom was beyond disgusting. Staff are pushy to drink and call you lame if you don't. The booze cruise is all about drinking (obviously). the food though was awesome - free breakfast and dinner.

The breakfast and dinner really made this hostel different from other party hostels. Also the onsite quad rentals were awesome!

Definitely a party hostel! Such good value for money with the breakfast and dinner included. Meals were actually really nice! Fun activities and nights at the palace daily. Rooms cleaned daily with fresh sheets and towels. All staff are so friendly and made my time even better, Asi I'm talking about you girl! Would definitely recommend the pink palace

Pros: -Great place to party for young people. -Free shuttle when you arrive. -The included meals are great. Cons: - No lockers in the rooms, only small ones at the reception. -Rooms are dirty and are barely cleaned. Toilets never flush. -Far from Corfu town. -The activities offered are overpriced.

Thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the pink palace - everything we expected & more! Not the best wifi but good to be disconnected from the world. 99% of staff were friendly - few grumpy receptionists that shouldn't be sitting there if their not willing to assist with questions. Would definitely recommend to others & met some amazing people here! The food - amazing, 'fried eggs & bacon' hangover cure, the dinners never let you down!

This place is the oddest but most brilliant place you will ever visit, if your looking to party all day and sleep all night this is your hostel. Would definitely recommend it for ages 18-23ish but any older than that many not, definitely not for families wit kids. Beautiful views which your website really doesn't advertise nearly as well as they should have. The staff is amazing and there are different themes for partying every night, this place is awesome!!!

Staff at reception were extremely rude. The room was very old with no space for 2 suitcase. The bathroom was the worst I have been to in a hostel. The shower curtain was pathetic with water going all over the floor even leaking into the bedroom. No bath mat to even soak up some water. The air condition leaked water (a lot of water). The only really good thing about this place was the food. Breakfast and dinner was amazing.

we were under the impression this was a great place to go party. Wasn't really. Not much to do in the area, we hired an ATV from them. $20 for one but if you double its $35? None of the other Islands charge this, thought it was a bit stupid? The housekeeping lady barged into our room early and scared the living day lights out of me while I was sleeping. They do offer a transfer which was great, however on their website it says card but we could only pay cash.. Maybe change that?

The greatest place on Earth. The best hostel I have stayed at, and I've stayed at all the major party hostels. The value for money is ridiculous, the activities are brilliant, the people who stay there are awesome, the staff are top shelf and the drinks are dirt cheap, oh and don't get me started on the meals (incredible). Not only could I not say a bad word about Pink Palace, I would go back there tomorrow for a elongated period of time if it was practical. Don't think, just book it.

This hostel is defiantly a party hostel! The only downfall is that the wifi only works in reception and it's a massive hike up the hill to get there! The included breakfast and dinner was super yummy and I wish I had more than one night there ! I will defiantly be back !

The best hostel I've ever seen. Clean. Tons of activities. The free dinner and breakfast are amazing. Best hostel ever.

Amazing food! And really great staff! Was quieter than expected and limited activity...good fun if your heading to Corfu and great services offered by the hostel. Really try to make your trip as smooth as possible. Breakfasts and dinners were exceptional...

« first « Prev 1 2 3