The Pink Palace Hotel & Hostel Reviews

Agios Gordios Beach, Sinarades,49084, Corfu, Greece

Pros: very social atmosphere (activities all day long), ATV rentals, good breakfast and dinner which were included, great location. Oozo cup was a blast to watch. Cons: A little pricey for a budget backpacker, far from Corfu city center, ATVs were a little pricey and the day trip at the time (kayaking) was not a good idea per the weather conditions.

Stayed for a week with my friends,we absolutely loved the place, delicious food, breathtaking location & the warm welcome, we really felt at home. Staff was friendly & helpful. Amazing views of the beach & Sunsets, clean &comfortable rooms. We would recommend Pink Palace to anyone especially if they're looking for a perfect venue to relax & unwind.Quad safari & the kayaking tour is a must, It's one of the best beach hostels we've stayed during our trip at and we will definitely come back.

I'd recommend this hostel ! Very well managed, congrats :-)

This hostel was a really great deal and I had a lot of fun there… I felt some of the staff members were a bit off, but there were some really nice ones too. The food was GREAT and they had a vegan option for me which was absolutely amazing because that can be hard to find. I highly recommend doing the four wheeling tours and also while you're there, definitely go check out the super cool bar down the road called Robin's Nest. Overall, it was an amazing week.

It was a very disappointing visit. We ordered a superior room, but the desk clerk tried to stick us with a 3-bed dormitory room that had a broken toilet. Only when I complained and threatened to leave were we given the grade of room for which we had pre-paid. Later during the night I discovered that the desk clerk had also overcharged us. She failed to take into account my internet prepayment. My overpayment was refunded after I complained the next morning.

• 26th Mar 2015