Fabulous 724 Total Reviews
Fabulous 724 Total Reviews
The Pink Palace Hotel & Hostel Located at Agios Gordios Beach, Sinarades,49084, Corfu.
Greece

• annikadam
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
21st Jul 2016
7.4

My overall experience here was great, the room we stayed at had no AC and the week we were here was very hot and lots of mosquitos. But I was aware only disappointing when we weren't expecting to stay 6 days only 3-4. But besides that breakfast is free and is absolutely delicious. Dinner is extra 6euros but much cheaper to eat out. Highly recommend renting quads or scooter to get around.. Or you'll be walking up and down mountain hills everyday. If you love to party this is the place for you..

17th Jul 2016

The staff was amazing. Depending on where your room is located, you can be a 5 to 1 min walk from the beach. The rooms were average although the bathrooms were not very good. They offer a 6 Euro dinner plan for each night, which was fantastic. The dinners were traditional Greek meals and were for the most part really good. All in all it was a great place to stay, I even stayed an extra 3 nights. The parties are unforgettable if you end up with the right group of people staying there.

• kylejimenezart
  • USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
16th Jul 2016

Okay so the theme of this hostel is quite clear, it is very apparent and prevalent through nearly every hostel experience you sign up for. The activities are fun and you have to do them to meet people however they're kinda disorganized. Booze cruise was an other worldly experience I don't think I'll ever forget. At the end of the trip I had a ton of fun (actually stayed 8 days) and I will totally recommend my SINGLE friends to stay here if they come to Corfu.

• Austria, Female, 31-40
16th Jul 2016
7.1

Pros: very close to the beach, small jacuzzi, cheap food, good prices at the bar, 24 hrs reception, rooms smaller than advertised (paid for 5-bed-dorm, got a double room with 1 other person), really good and large breakfast buffet, free sunbeds Cons: depending on where you are on the property you have to walk very far uphill or downhill to get to reception (all the way on top) or the beach (down), no lockers in rooms only @ recept., pick-up from harbour/airport no bringing back (35 € taxi!)

• New Zealand, All Male Group, 18-24
10th Jul 2016

Loved my stay here. Great place to party and meet people. The staff make a good effort at getting everyone involved. I loved the activities the hostel put on during the day. The breakfast was the best I've ever had from a hostel and the dinner was also well worth it

8th Jul 2016

Had the most amazing time. I wish I could have stayed longer. The booze cruise is a must.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
7th Jul 2016

ABSOLUTELY THE BEST! 100% stay here if you're travelling to Corfu. The staff are so nice and friendly. (Nick and Su are legends).The breakfasts (free) and dinners are amazing and big Portions. They have themed parties on every night and the bar is away from most of the rooms so if you aren't majorly into partying you can get shut eye. Go on the booze cruise it's so much fun and get amongst the toga party! I was a solo traveller and I have never felt so at home!

• Australia, Male, 18-24
7th Jul 2016

You'll never experience a better stay than the Pink Palace. Friends were made, drinks were had, plates were smashed on heads. All staff were warm and welcoming, even after a big night on Ouzo. Highly recommend the Booze Cruise, free drinks to be gained and music are just the beginning. It was sufficiently 'Lit'.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
5th Jul 2016
3.1

Honestly the worst hostel experience I've had in my entire life. Shuttle promised to pick me up for the airport then left myself and other travellers stranded without saying a word. Booked a private room and they put somebody else in it. Staff would barely talk to me because I wasn't booking their booze cruise. I asked to be put in a quieter room if possible when I checked in, so obviously next to the beach bar and jacuzzi where drunken singalong a take place from 2-4AM was the right choice.

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
3rd Jul 2016
7.1

Amazing location. Great little town just down the beach. Perfect place to relax, drink beer and soak up the sun. Kayak tour was pretty good, however the leaders of it hardly did anything, one just lay in there kayak the entire time and avoid the group, however the water was crystal clear and was great to see other parts of the island. Got the shuttle from the airport, great having the transport however the driver we had was super creepy!!!! Overall location was perfect! Enjoyed the stay!!