The Pink Palace Hotel & Hostel Reviews

Agios Gordios Beach, Sinarades,49084, Corfu, Greece

It was a very disappointing visit. We ordered a superior room, but the desk clerk tried to stick us with a 3-bed dormitory room that had a broken toilet. Only when I complained and threatened to leave were we given the grade of room for which we had pre-paid. Later during the night I discovered that the desk clerk had also overcharged us. She failed to take into account my internet prepayment. My overpayment was refunded after I complained the next morning.

• 26th Mar 2015
  • Couple, 41+

Hostel was closed but the the booking engine on Hostelworld was not taken offline and I was allowed to book. After a E25 cab ride from Corfu Town to the hostel, I was turned away