The Pink Palace Reviews

Agios Gordios Beach, Sinarades,49084, Corfu, Greece

Nice place if you're going for a resort/party atmosphere. Especially if you like the club/bar scene, though personally I felt this made it harder to meet people as a solo traveller. Seems to be mainly groups that stated here. Internet was garbage, didnt work well anywhere on property, and most places were a bit grubby. Also, the staff took forever to do anything and rarely did it well. Free breakfast/dinner were awesome though.

Amazing hostel, great vibe, great staff. Amazing food. They poor the drinks strong at the bars! Reasonable drink prices, great parties. Daily activities as well as themed nightly parties such as the toga party or beer pong/flip cup night. Learn to love the ouzo. #CTMO

Had to wait about 20 minutes for check-in with unfriendly stuff. There was no air-con in the room, contradicting what is mentioned on the website and change to another room not possible. The waiting room had a bad smell of uncleaned alcohol from the last night. People were all very young teenagers. The location is 10 min walk up a steep hill. At the end I cancelled my stay and went somewhere else.

Even though I received a confirmation of my booking and paid a fee to confirm this booking when I arrived at The Pink Palace I was informed that they had no room for me to stay in and that I would have to share a room with a complete stranger. Had to wait 45 minutes to be told that my booking was not available. Very unhelpful and misleading staff. Still ended up paying money even though I didn't stay there.

• 5th Aug 2014

This place is great! As a solo female traveller I was a bit hesitant, but I had the time of my life! Only there for 4 nights and met a ton of people, had the best nights out, felt totally welcomed by staff and just had a great time. Definitely do the booze cruise, most crazy day of my life. The dinners are also amazing! There is a little town nearby which is nice too of you don't want to do everything at the palace aswell, there's a lot on offer

The services offered by the hotel are great. The free pick up at the airport, the free dinner and breakfast and the free chairs on the beach make your stay more comfortable and cheaper. My only problem was with the room. Do not stay in a room without air conditioning. The ventilation is very poor and there are a lot of mosquitoes on the beach. It is impossible to sleep with or without a blanket.

Beach bathrooms could be cleaner. And partial refunds for activities that weren't as expected. i.e. Kayak trip and couldn't go cliff jumping, Everything else keep the same!

• 24th Jul 2014

The Pink Palace was easily my favorite hostel that we stayed in as a whole. The activities every night were so wonderful, great way to meet people. Although we had a bust on our booze cruise we heard great things about another one that went out the day we left. The only problem we had was that there wasn't lockers in our room nor did our door lock. No one stole anything so it wasn't a huge issue. Corfu is so beautiful and the friends we made are so amazing.

The best party hostel I have ever been to! The atmosphere is amazing

This is a home away from home for any traveler that wants to feel like it's all taken care of. It's Euro- cheap. It's sunny n gorgeous. It's pink and steep. It's where you need to be. And whatever you make it. Go

Staying at this hostel was... an experience... for sure. I will most definately not forget it ever lol the view from the hostel is amazing and its right by a little city. If all you want to do is party and see people naked this is the place for you!!!

Excellent if you are on budget. I recommend the ATV safari.

• 17th Jul 2014
  • Haiti

Was a great place to stay. Very relaxing but you can also do some cool activities. Breakfast and dinner were so good, and lunch was well worth what you pay. It's a quite a big walk between reception and the beach/beach bar, and the toilets at the beach bar were disgusting

We were welcomed with a smile and a shot, great start to an amazing week. From breakfast to dinner to the bar, we loved our stay at the Pink Palace! If partying in Greece is on your bucket list, this is the place to do it at!

We had an awesome time. Highlight was the toga party and being so close to the beach. Could do with toilet seats at beach bar . We definitely want to come back next year.

Oh pink palace. You don't come to pink palace for anything other than staying here. Luckily this world famous hostel has everything you need - it's literally a resort for young travelers who can't spend much but want everything. Just remember to check your morals and standards at the door, you'll lose them anyway within seconds.

No toilet seats at the beach bar bathrooms. The showers all seem to be lacking in mounts for the sprayers.

The food is great and so are the prices, i just can complain about the AC and wifi not working in the rooms, but the activities are great and so are the parties!

• 6th Jul 2014
  • Mexico

GREAT place. We had read so many great reviews about the place but being there we realised its beauty. The location is perfect for beach vacations. They have so many programs and activities, its really amazing. They even pick up from airport free of charge. Total worth of money. The staff is pretty amazing too.

The pink palace was so much fun. I went with my boyfriend so you don't need to be single and ready to mingle to enjoy your stay. So many fun activities to do daily and the food was too good to be free! The pricing was great for a hostel because we are on a budget :) Thanks pink palace :)