The Pink Palace Reviews

Agios Gordios Beach, Sinarades,49084, Corfu, Greece

Pink Palace is THE place to stay in Corfu. Really encourages you to be active and busy. Quad bikes were great fun on the islands' roads, and when we broke down they came to save us quickly! Really cool party, lots of fun people, cheap booze and a free meal, what more could you ask for?

If you're visiting Greece, you must check out Corfu. And when in Corfu, I don't understand why anyone would stay anywhere else. The staff is like family. It's a hostel that feels like you're at a freaking resort. Amazing free breakfast and dinner and they happily accommodate if you have a special diet. You can rent scooters or take a quad safari to explore on your own. Rooms are clean and I think they all have good views. Pink Palace, you'll see me back. Thanks for everything.

This hostel is great fun. It was quiet on some of the nights I was there but still a great atmosphere. The dorm rooms are really nice and clean. The receptionists let us stay in our room until 7pm on the day we checked out because it wasn't busy. The staff wen the extra mile to make sure you were having a great time. Hire a scooter and ride around the island.

Great party hostel.

You get an amazing breakfast and dinner, the kind your grandma would try and feed you to fatten you up. The view of the beach from the room was beautiful and all of the staff were beyond fun. Very clean, they cleaned our room and changed the towels every other day. Amazing trails to hike by the beach, a lot of partying, scooter and quad rentals, pool, and beach swimming.

Great place to stay! Great staff, lot of fun!

Booked for 3 days stayed for 2 weeks! Incredibly run hotsel. Prob the best anywhere! AMAZING food. Breakfast and dinner is included. Rooms are super clean and cleaned everyday. The parties are epic, the daily activities are great, the beach is nice. 2 places for wifi. €2 beers at their bar. I highly recomed this place. If you are coming to Corfu a stop here is mandatory. It's low season right now and it's super fun. I can't imagine how crazy high season would be. WORLD FAMOUS!!!!!!!!!

The hostel was so amazing. They were extremely welcoming from the moment we were dropped off to the moment we departed. I love that as soon as you arrive, they give you a shot !! How cool is that ?! If you want to have an amazing time in Corfu stay here ! The best value for your money. I'm a college student, and this didn't hurt my pocket at all !!

• 12th Sep 2013

Staff were absolutely Gorgeous and Heart throbbing and made me never want to leave!!! The Aura, Vibes and attitude of the place will resonate within us forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) 100%

This place is excellent if you like to party and are also needing to up your dairy intake because the bar after 2am turns into a huge orgy complete with whip cream. It's not my thing, but hey! My friend and I stayed in a private room and it was comfortable, though a long walk to the beach. Free bfast and dinner is a HUGE plus and it's fab food! Beach is super rocky, hard to enter and rough, but still enjoyable.

This was a good hostel if you want to drink and party. The dinners were a great way to meet people. The rooms were pretty primitive, dark and smelly but you don't have to spend much time there so it's fine. The staff are amazing. Really friendly and helpful. Also the shuttle bus pick up was great.

Shuttle didn't show up when we got off the ferry which was a bummer, room and facilities were pretty good. Wasn't really feeling the toga party, but on other nights it seemed like it could be fun

I did the kayak safari which was really fun. The staff are very nice as well, although some of the guys are kind of creepy. They give you free breakfast and dinner everyday and the dinner is really big and is a great way to meet people. Although it was very social, the guys there were really sleazy and most people seemed to only care about drinking and getting laid. Also the shower in my room was not cleaned once for the five nights I was there and the drain was clogged so the shower filled up.

Best place to go, it has everything you need.

Its all about the apartment you are staying at in Pink Palace. There are several blocks to stay, apparently we stayed at the worst one. Reason is simple, the stairs. If you are staying at the apartments above the road, I guarantee you will lose couple of pounds at the end of your stay. Literally, there are millions of stairs on the way leads you to the beach and the restaurant. After one of the parties, I literally slept at the beach just to not climb all the way up to my room. Food was decent.

From the time I entered the lobby, after being under the burning sun and I saw a sign at the bar "beer 2 euro", I knew that Pink Palace was just the right place to be when you want to party. Everything is just great for meeting people from all around the world and have great party! We stayed just for one night and everyone we met was surprised "Are you REALLY staying just one day??". This place is already a legend.

not as busy as advertised but still a awesome party every night i was there. made so many awesome friends. atv tour was amazing would reccomend. only complaints wifi is shotty at best and front desk staff are unorganized and half of them can't even help you so you end up waiting awhile for help sometimes. they also never came to pick me up at the airport upon my arrival or when i was in Corfutown. However overall I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND FOR A GREAT PARTY ATMOSPHERE!

The pink palace is not really "corfu" but instead an incredible and SO FUN all inclusive resort. it pulls you in so that you never want to leave- trust me! Great parties! The staff is incredible and friendly! I became close with each and every one of them instantly. Even though it's a BIG place it feels like home- everyone says hi and parties together. The most fun I had! it was painful to leave such a wonderful place. It's a must! Room cleaned daily. Good food, too much fun (ha!) great people!

The pink palace is definitely a party hostel and can be lots of fun. The dinners are delicious and much better than we had anticipated. However it does seem to be run purely as a money making business rather than a 'genuine backpackers hostel'. For example, on check-in you are asked to pay straight away, if using your card (to pay or for cash advance) you are charged 5%. When asking the receptionists whether there were any ATMs in the town nearby, they said "i'm not sure"...when 1 was 200m away!

Lot of youth there. Almost like Kavos. Not family hotel (Не семейный отель) Shuttle bus is good, and free dinner awesome! ps- One of my friend meet the barmen and got free drinks for everybody - at morning she was f@cked. SO girls, be careful!

« first « Prev 1 2 3