The Pink Palace Reviews

Agios Gordios Beach, Sinarades,49084, Corfu, Greece

Probably the best hostel I have ever stayed at! What more can I say about the Pink Palace? To start you get free bacon and eggs every morning and a free cooked dinner every night. Incredibly clean and spacious rooms, comfortable beds, friendly staff, fantastic daily activities, great atmosphere. 2 minute walk to the beautiful Agios Gorgios Beach. All of this and this wasnt even during peak season. Could not recommend more! Go to the Pink Palace!!

They made a great attempt to provide daily activities, dinners, and events. I made my trip to the Pink Palace in September, so it was slightly off-season and there were not many people there. I would highly recommend going in the summer months of July and August rather than later.

Great for a fun weekend and the staff definitely encourages shenanigans.

Good for a party. But with the worlds most insipid staff, I wouldnt return.

Cool place to stay just wish I had more time

This place is great for young people and for families. Two free delicious meals a day. Great beach. Fun activities!!! And awesome crazy parties at night!!! Rooms are super clean and safe. Staff very helpful. If you wanna party, explore Corfu and relax at the same time I recommend this place.

food was bad !!!

The staff alone is reason enough to stay here. They are very accommodating ;)

Best hostel, absolutely no complaints ended up extending my stay twice. The free dinner was really good quads and nightlife was loads of fun.

Great place to party with different themed parties each night, and they seat everyone together at dinner which was a good way to meet people. They run activities during the day which everyone seemed to enjoy. Rooms had AC which is all we really cared about when it came to bed time.

Nice place if you're going for a resort/party atmosphere. Especially if you like the club/bar scene, though personally I felt this made it harder to meet people as a solo traveller. Seems to be mainly groups that stated here. Internet was garbage, didnt work well anywhere on property, and most places were a bit grubby. Also, the staff took forever to do anything and rarely did it well. Free breakfast/dinner were awesome though.

Amazing hostel, great vibe, great staff. Amazing food. They poor the drinks strong at the bars! Reasonable drink prices, great parties. Daily activities as well as themed nightly parties such as the toga party or beer pong/flip cup night. Learn to love the ouzo. #CTMO

Had to wait about 20 minutes for check-in with unfriendly stuff. There was no air-con in the room, contradicting what is mentioned on the website and change to another room not possible. The waiting room had a bad smell of uncleaned alcohol from the last night. People were all very young teenagers. The location is 10 min walk up a steep hill. At the end I cancelled my stay and went somewhere else.

Even though I received a confirmation of my booking and paid a fee to confirm this booking when I arrived at The Pink Palace I was informed that they had no room for me to stay in and that I would have to share a room with a complete stranger. Had to wait 45 minutes to be told that my booking was not available. Very unhelpful and misleading staff. Still ended up paying money even though I didn't stay there.

• 5th Aug 2014

Such a great party hostel. The staff made our trip memorable, and the organized activities they provide for everyone is awesome (booze cruise, quad safari and kayak safari and nightly themed parties)! Our room was nice but bathroom was pretty creepy but i think we were in one of the original buildings. Our friends in another part of the resort had a super nice, super clean room with a super nice bathroom. Definitely recommend staying here i had the time of my life and made so many memories.

This place is great! As a solo female traveller I was a bit hesitant, but I had the time of my life! Only there for 4 nights and met a ton of people, had the best nights out, felt totally welcomed by staff and just had a great time. Definitely do the booze cruise, most crazy day of my life. The dinners are also amazing! There is a little town nearby which is nice too of you don't want to do everything at the palace aswell, there's a lot on offer

Best hostel I've stayed at! Free pickup & drop off at airport, free dinner, free shots, loads of activities, and loads of parties - what more could I want? Hated that I had to leave when I did but ill definitely be back!

The services offered by the hotel are great. The free pick up at the airport, the free dinner and breakfast and the free chairs on the beach make your stay more comfortable and cheaper. My only problem was with the room. Do not stay in a room without air conditioning. The ventilation is very poor and there are a lot of mosquitoes on the beach. It is impossible to sleep with or without a blanket.

Beach bathrooms could be cleaner. And partial refunds for activities that weren't as expected. i.e. Kayak trip and couldn't go cliff jumping, Everything else keep the same!

The Pink Palace was easily my favorite hostel that we stayed in as a whole. The activities every night were so wonderful, great way to meet people. Although we had a bust on our booze cruise we heard great things about another one that went out the day we left. The only problem we had was that there wasn't lockers in our room nor did our door lock. No one stole anything so it wasn't a huge issue. Corfu is so beautiful and the friends we made are so amazing.

« first « Prev 1 2 3