9.5
Superb 151 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 151 Total Reviews
The Pirate Haus Hostel Located at 32 1/2 Treasury Street, St. Augustine Florida, St Augustine.
USA
St Augustine FL Florida, 32084 32 1/2 Treasury Street, St. Augustine Florida
95% 151
29.8938340 -81.3119280
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 18-24
23rd Nov 2016

Nice place, friendly staff. Because there was only one hostel room left (the rest is turned into family "bed and breakfast" rooms) there were a lot of families with kids there, which was nice. Would go back again!

• USA, Male, 41+
13th Aug 2016

Nothing fancy, but a great place, given the price. I'd stay again.

• USA, Male, 41+
4th Jul 2016

This was a bit of an adventure for me and being single it turned out to be perfect! You could not ask for a better location downtown for the price. Everything was incredibly clean and I was impressed not only that I was recognized by name but my co-roomie were friendly and considerate. This was my first but not my last trip to St. Augustine. When I return I will be staying at the Pirate Haus Hostel!

17th Jun 2016

I had a great time staying at the pirate haus, the location was perfect and the staff was so kind, highly recommend!