The Pirate Haus Hostel Reviews

32 1/2 Treasury Street, St. Augustine Florida, St Augustine, USA

Staff incredibly helpful and friendly - especially Jon. Brilliant location at the heart of town. Very quiet when I stayed but a lovely atmosphere nonetheless. An amazing budget and fun option in magical St Augustine.

I had a fantastic time over at the Pirate Haus Hostel! Besides that the hostel is in the center of everything the staff is amazingly courteous and friendly. Was catching a beer with them or just hanging out and having a little chat. I would definitely recommend to go there.

One of the friendliest and most helpful hostels I have ever stayed in. Nothing was too much trouble, check-in was fast, breakfast was amazing and every staff member was more than happy to give you advice about the local area and in our case a much wider area for the rest of our travels! I'd recommend this place to anyone, travelling or with kids.

AWESOME. Staff was really nice. Location doesn't get better. For $25 per night you can't go wrong with staying here. Free breakfast every morning as well as coffee and tea! The only problem is the parking. Unless you get a private room you have to park a few blocks away- like a ten minute walk from the hostel.

• 26th Jun 2015

The parking is reserved for the private rooms who pay 4 times what it costs for a bed in the dorm. Most of our backpackers arrive by bus and don't need parking. For $10 you can park in the private lot across from the hostel.

Great location and fun atmosphere! Met some fun people there and loved the free all you can eat pancakes. The owner is a real nice guy. Only one concern. There was only one accessible bathroom for 8 people in the dorm. Would have been nice to have access to another toilet while we were there. Overall, a great stay and worth the price.

• 20th Jun 2015

We'd love to have another bathroom but there is no room. Still I think one bathroom for 8 compares favorably to other hostels with 8 bed or larger dorms. One just has to hope that other guests are considerate and don't insist on taking showers early in the morning when everyone gets up and needs to pee!

Great place

Easily one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! The facilities were really good and the team were beyond amazing, they alone made my stay worth it. The pirate theme was also a very cool touch.

• 26th May 2015

Best hostel at the east coast!!! I had such a good time there! Very familiar atmosphere! All I can say is: awesome!!!!!!

Thank you for your review!

Amazing, great service, great pancakes, great owner and staff. Loved my entire stay there.

• 24th Apr 2015

Very friendly and easy going location!

Breakfast was supposed to be at 7:30, but the staff showed up late, so no breakfast before 8:00. Normally I would so no big deal, but I had to drive somewhere else that day and thus kissed he breakfast completely. :-(

• 11th Mar 2015