The Pirate Haus Hostel

9.3
Superb 158 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 25-30
26th Mar 2017

I had a great time staying here! The location is right in the middle of all the action and felt safe and secure. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend :)

13th Mar 2017

Excellent location for the adventurous as myself . Just and friendly people at this clean run Hostel 😊👍🏻

• USA, Female, 41+
20th Dec 2016

This place was great. I'll come back again. I'm extremely low maintenance, so I'm easy to please. I just needed a safe place to sleep. I slept well and awoke rested. The pancakes and coffee made for a good start to my day.

• USA, Female, 18-24
23rd Nov 2016

Nice place, friendly staff. Because there was only one hostel room left (the rest is turned into family "bed and breakfast" rooms) there were a lot of families with kids there, which was nice. Would go back again!