The Pit Stop Guesthouse

Fabulous 492 Total Reviews
Fabulous 492 Total Reviews

29th Apr 2017

Great hostel. Hammocks, pool, steam room and big kitchen! Not the best atmosphere when we were there but not the hostels fault

29th Apr 2017

Good location, good facilities but it didn't feel social at all while I was staying there. There is loud music going on almost all day long, which you may or may not like.

• England, All Female Group, 25-30
20th Apr 2017

We arrived early at 4am, they let us in our room and didn't charge us extra! Super friendly and great staff! Facilities are the best we've had so far at a hostel! Pool, basketball, chill out areas, hammocks, big kitchen. You make your own breakfast but no restrictions! It's only a 10 min walk from the main bars and restaurants but central to everything. Loved our stay, the staff made it the best for us! Thank you!

15th Apr 2017

Overall our stay was great! It's about a half mile from the shops and restaurants in Pablado. Our only problem was when we were leaving they said we didn't pay. BE SURE TO GET A RECEIPT WHEN YOU CHECK IN! My fiancé ended up paying double for our stay.

14th Apr 2017
6.9

I was there for 3 days and the bathroom/room was never cleaned. There was a sign that said if I wanted it cleaned, to ask the cleaning lady- who I never saw. There were lockers for bags but no locks. At such a big hostel I was a little nervous about my stuff. The bar and games and hammocks are very nice. And the front desk was kind and helpful when I wanted to leave one day early. But there is nothing personable about this hostel. Close to the metro is nice.

7th Apr 2017

The whole staff is super nice! You can meet really great people and the poblado station is 10-15 min walk.

• England, Male, 25-30
4th Apr 2017
7.7

There are many things bad with this hostel and there are many good points so i guess it depends what you are looking for in a hostel. The pit stop does not have friendly staff who want you to have the best time you possibly can in medellin. The pit stop does not have a good atmosphere where you can meet other travellers.. however it does have amazing facilities and comfy beds.. which for what you pay is great value for money! If you are travelling alone I wouldnt recommend staying here..

• USA, Male, 18-24
11th Mar 2017

Great overall experience. The hostel had a very professional reception that gave us tips and ideas about the city. I wish it wasn't raining so I could have used the pool! I will recommend this hostel for anyone planning on staying in Medellin.

• Ireland, Female, 31-40
14th Feb 2017

Just spent 4 nights here and my boyfriend and I really enjoyed our stay. The location is great 10 minute walk to lots of bars & restaurants. There is a great supermarket 3 minutes from hostel with everything you need. The staff were very helpful and informative of all popular tours. Sebastian was exceptionally helpful and normally works the night shift. We recommend The Pit Stop.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
7th Feb 2017

The place felt deserted. I did find out that they dont offer dorm rooms. The people i did meet there were awesome tho and have caught up with a few of them in other citys. Its a really chilled vibe and even tho it says 12pm no noise we stayed up untill the sun came up a few nights. The guy running the night shift is an absolute legend. I did enjoy my stay here