The Pit Stop Hostel Reviews

Cra 43e, No 5 -110, Patio Bonito, Poblado, Medellin, Colombia

We only stayed at Pit Stop for one night but had a pretty good impression of the hostel. The place is huge but is pretty well organized and kept clean. It lacks a bit of character, the buildings are very modern and not particularly attractive, but the pool is definitely a plus. The hostel will sort you out with any sort of info you need on tours etc. Pick up a leaflet for 'dancefree' from the hostel and get your first salsa class for free!

This hostel has the potential to be good but is quite run down, staff were not friendly or helpful. Location is good for the metro and supermarket but slightly outside the main area. Booked a 6bed dorm ensuite and shared the one bathroom with 3 other rooms so there was always a queue.

Great facilities and great parties. In a quiet area of el poblado but walking distance from all the late night hedonism

This is the first hostel I stayed in when I arrived in Colombia. A friend and I stayed in a private room with a double bed so we felt pretty secure with our belongings simply because we could lock the door. The room was decent, nothing special-it was hot but apparently they don't do A/C in Medellin. There's a bar, pool, steam room, and outdoor lounging area - it definitely has a party atmosphere. The girl at the front desk is gorgeous.

Would have to be one of the best hostels in Cali. The free Salsa group lessons were awesome. Atmosphere was excellent and made some great friends there. There was an initial mishap with my booking, not being registered in their system and I had to shift beds twice, but they were able to accommodate. And also wifi is horrible. But hey - had a great time there!

I really enjoyed my stay at The Pit Stop...The staff was friendly, professional and serious...They helped me with everything...I literally have no complaints! Thank-you!