The Pit Stop Hostel Reviews

Cra 43e, No 5 -110, Patio Bonito, Poblado, Medellin, Colombia

Bad Staff!!! - nobody want to help you or they give wrong information about activities.. Never go there!..

Wow the Pitstop hostel is the party hostel of Medellin!! Paul, Phil, Riccardo and all the other staff were all superb fun. Hopefully will come back again one day for more great times! The Pitstop rocks and I loved it! Thank you. Pratik

Wasn't the best hostel I had in Medellín. You should go some place else closer to Parque Las lleras. The mood wasn't that good either, better atmosphere in other hostels

One of the best hostels I stayed in in Colombia!

• 21st Aug 2014

The nights ricardo was on the bar were excellent fun. Beds were comfy but mine was missing a ladder one night. Lots of the power outlets didn't work in the rooms.

I enjoy this hostel, it has good clean accomodation and a great outdoor entailing area. The staff in my opinion were helpful, but a touch short at times. However I always got what I required so no problems there. I don't like the midnight cutoff for use of the entertaining areas. There were many nights I just wanted to sit and talk with other travellers and was unable to do so.