The Pit Stop Hostel Reviews

Cra 43e, No 5 -110, Patio Bonito, Poblado, Medellin, Colombia

This is the first hostel I stayed in when I arrived in Colombia. A friend and I stayed in a private room with a double bed so we felt pretty secure with our belongings simply because we could lock the door. The room was decent, nothing special-it was hot but apparently they don't do A/C in Medellin. There's a bar, pool, steam room, and outdoor lounging area - it definitely has a party atmosphere. The girl at the front desk is gorgeous.

Would have to be one of the best hostels in Cali. The free Salsa group lessons were awesome. Atmosphere was excellent and made some great friends there. There was an initial mishap with my booking, not being registered in their system and I had to shift beds twice, but they were able to accommodate. And also wifi is horrible. But hey - had a great time there!

I really enjoyed my stay at The Pit Stop...The staff was friendly, professional and serious...They helped me with everything...I literally have no complaints! Thank-you!

Bad Staff!!! - nobody want to help you or they give wrong information about activities.. Never go there!..

Wow the Pitstop hostel is the party hostel of Medellin!! Paul, Phil, Riccardo and all the other staff were all superb fun. Hopefully will come back again one day for more great times! The Pitstop rocks and I loved it! Thank you. Pratik

Wasn't the best hostel I had in Medellín. You should go some place else closer to Parque Las lleras. The mood wasn't that good either, better atmosphere in other hostels