9.2
Superb 236 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 236 Total Reviews
The Place in Rome Located at via Macao 9, , Rome.
Italy
Rome Lazio 00185 via Macao 9
92% 236
41.9057585 12.4998235
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 18-24
16th Aug 2016

This place was amazing!! Had to give a 10 Perfect for a solo traveller wanting a couple nights away from dorms, room was small with everything you need, bathroom, single bed, cupboard and a cute balcony. I was across the road from reception they give you keys so feels like your own apartment! Man on reception was lovely. Breakfast simple, coffee and croissant. Good wifi in the room. Easy 5 min walk from termini. 25 min walk to Trevi. 1 min walk to awesome gelato. Would recommend staying here!

• New Zealand, Mixed Group, 18-24
31st Jul 2016

I usually don't leave reviews of places I've stayed but there was no way I couldn't leave a review for The Place in Rome. It was AMAZING! The service from Peter and his team was incredible. From the gourmet breakfast, wifi, cleanliness, security, banter, and helpful suggestions, the four of us had the best time in Rome. Thank you so much and I definitely recommend this place when on a trip to Rome!!

• South Africa, Female, 25-30
27th Jul 2016

We were surprisingly impress with your facilities, wonderful complimentary breakfast and friendly staff, right threw from reception, to breakfast and even the smiling lady that cleaned our room. Place in Rome was the perfect way to get a good night rest before our long trip back! Very happy we found you! I will strongly recommend The Place in Rome!

• USA, Female, 18-24
20th Jul 2016

Loved our stay! James is just too funny and so helpful! We also loved Maria who gave us great eating tips and Elena who prepped the yummiest breakfast! We miss you guys daily! While this place is a little far from the main sites, it's actually a good thing! The price of things around you is more real and there are less tourist harassers. You're also like 2 min away from La Romana, the best gelateria in all of Italy in my opinion :)

• Canada, Couple, 31-40
16th Jul 2016

Our stay was nice and the staff was helpful: Maria and James gave a good service and great advice for our trip. Even the lady that served breakfast was efficient. We always felt welcomed!

• USA, Female, 25-30
12th Jul 2016

Everybody is really kind and helpful. I was welcomed by Maria, she was sweet and very informative about the various methods of transportation. My only complain would the atmosphere since no social events or social gatherings were planned. I'm used to hostel where I have the opportunity to meet others staying in the same hostel. A social would make this easier. Besides that I had a pleasant stay, wonderful private room with a traditional Rome view from my window. I'm happy I stayed with you guys

• Canada, Male, 18-24
3rd Jul 2016
6.3

Place wasn't bad but location was sketchy and kinda far from all major sites (30 minute walks minimum) besides the train station.

• Italy, All Female Group, 18-24
11th Apr 2016

The staff is very kind and friendly, the room was wide and clean and a fair breakfast, Is close from the main station but not so close to the center and the main monuments.

29th Mar 2016

Great place to stay of your looking for a quiet night. So clean and nice, like a hotel really. Highly recommend!

• England, Male, 41+
29th Mar 2016

Overall very good but for the bedding ie sheets were soiled