The Place in Rome Reviews

via Macao 9, Rome, Lazio, Italy

At beginning it is hard to find the hostel because there is no signage. But, the staff are really great and accommodating. You feel valued as a guest. The rooms are clean and quiet so you can really relax after a long day in rome. Very close to Termini station as well.

You can get more of what you pay which is the best thing to describe my stay in this property. Good quality service. Cheerful and helpful staff. Clean rooms especially the bathroom. Breakfast is decent, with a ham toast, hot beverage which I can get to choose the one I prefer, fresh croissant and an orange juice. The staff suggested a very good place for us to have our lunch/dinner. Best place i have ever been so far.

• 25th Feb 2014

I came to Rome for holidays with my friend and we have chosen this hotel, it was the best decision at all :) Perfect location, just max.5 minutes walk from Termini station, during our 5-days stay there was two times market just when u enter the street. Hotel was very nice and comfortable, staff always friendly and helpful, most of the time there was the owner,who cares a lot about our comfortable stay, breakfasts were also very nice, friendly atmosphere, cleanliness, this hotel deserve 100%.

• 20th Feb 2014
  • Czech Republic

The staff at the hostel is very friendly and helpful. They welcomed us very optimistic with smiles on their faces. Breakfests are delicious.The hostel is located in a great place, near train station and many places like Colloseum and Forum Romanum. Room which we got was very pretty, bathroom was perfect, everything was very clean and new. It was more like hotel. I recommend it to everybody :) If in Rome only in The Pleace in Rome :)

Nice and friendly staff answer all our needs. Clean and comfortable room with private bathroom is money-worthy. It nears the restaurants, shops and train terminals so it's really convenient. Breakfast was good and tasty , it is available from 8 am to 11 am so you don't need to get up so early .

The staff are very helpful and friendly throughout our stay. The environment is very quiet and the breakfast are great. The location is very near to Termini.

Very good hostel. Friendly and helpfull staff. Top notch rooms. Nice breakfeast. Wi-Fi worked well. Really cheap.

It's in a good place near the termini station and good to walk to all of the famous places. Atmosphere is great and the staff ir very friendly! According to the price is really worth to take this place :)

• 3rd Dec 2013
  • Lithuania
  • All Male Group, 18-24

the owner was very helpful and kind. and the staff was very ambitious and careful too. unfortunately, there was no room where people come together, so the evening was totally up to yourself. since we are no breakfast-eaters, coffee, sweet pieces, juice and joghurt was more we wanted, so totally fine. negative: we ordered a twin bed room and got a double with one sheet and whool blankets. so that we actually needed to sleep under one big blanket. it was ok for some nights but not what we wanted.

Good location - near the station and bus stop to Fiumichino airport! Helpfull staff - thanks James and other people! Good new and clean room. One thing to cheange, on my opinion, too strong smell of cleaning detergents. In general - everything was fine!

I recently staying at primavera hostel and it was amazing. One of the best hostels I had ever stayed in. The rooms were spacious and clean, the staff were great and he facilities were always maintained. I was traveling with my mum and we shared a double room and we were both comfortable and happy with the service we received from the staff tat the hostel. I was even sick a couple of days and the ladies there were helpful with recommending medication and offering to find doctors.

I loved the Place in Rome! The owner was very friendly, the rooms were clean, and the breakfast was great. It is more like a hotel, though, and we never saw a common area or lounge and there was no elevator up to the room (we had heavy luggage). Also, there is only a 10% discount at the restaurant, and not 50% as advertised.

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts