9.0
Superb 232 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 232 Total Reviews
The Place in Rome Located at via Macao 9, , Rome.
Italy
Rome Lazio 00185 via Macao 9
90% 232
41.9057585 12.4998235
    Rooms available

• Canada, Couple, 31-40
16th Jul 2016

Our stay was nice and the staff was helpful: Maria and James gave a good service and great advice for our trip. Even the lady that served breakfast was efficient. We always felt welcomed!

• USA, Female, 25-30
12th Jul 2016

Everybody is really kind and helpful. I was welcomed by Maria, she was sweet and very informative about the various methods of transportation. My only complain would the atmosphere since no social events or social gatherings were planned. I'm used to hostel where I have the opportunity to meet others staying in the same hostel. A social would make this easier. Besides that I had a pleasant stay, wonderful private room with a traditional Rome view from my window. I'm happy I stayed with you guys

• Canada, Male, 18-24
3rd Jul 2016
6.3

Place wasn't bad but location was sketchy and kinda far from all major sites (30 minute walks minimum) besides the train station.

• Italy, All Female Group, 18-24
11th Apr 2016

The staff is very kind and friendly, the room was wide and clean and a fair breakfast, Is close from the main station but not so close to the center and the main monuments.

29th Mar 2016

Great place to stay of your looking for a quiet night. So clean and nice, like a hotel really. Highly recommend!

• England, Male, 41+
29th Mar 2016

Overall very good but for the bedding ie sheets were soiled

• Scotland, Male, 41+
19th Mar 2016

The staff were great very helpfull , gave me some tips to what yo see ............. Its just five min from the train station & the bus to the airport ......... Breakfast was great ........... Would stay there again wish I had longer there .......... Thanks from David ( From Scotland ) .............

19th Feb 2016
6.9

It was a nice enough place in a great location near the Metro and Roma Termini. Problem? My bedding was so dirty and covered in hair and my pillowcase had suspicious stains on it. I was so grossed out I went to the front desk and got brand new linens. Shower had lots of hairs in it as well. So gross. Overall, I wouldn't come back because cleanliness is extremely important to me. A shame because my room and it's balcony were really nice. Staff were also extremely friendly and responsive.

• Chile, Female, 25-30
18th Feb 2016

It is a good place to stay, near the train station. The staff was friendly and the bed was comfortable. I would definitely recommend.

12th Feb 2016

Wow this place was amazing the staff was very friendly, and very helpful. Being my first time in Rome they gave me all the ins and outs of Rome. The rooms were spacious and cleaned daily, also breakfast every morning which was nice. Overall great experience will be happy to go there again.