The Plot Hostels Reviews

259 Outram Road, Singapore, Singapore

Fantastic facilities and really great beds with great privacy. I didn't realize it at the time but there is no check out procedure at 3 am so I just had to leave my key at the front desk. Not an issue but I wasn't able to get my deposit back for my towel either which kinda sucked, but otherwise a really great experience.

what a great concept! luxury backpackers. Highly recommended.

• 14th Dec 2013

Everything is great but i'd like to see some hanger inside shower room and maybe some good movie channel. But i'm ok with everything i get with that price.