The Plot Hostels Reviews

259 Outram Road, Singapore, Singapore

I really wanted to like the plot hostels, as the reviews were so good and the price so high (everywhere else had been all booked out for the conference last weekend) but the atmosphere was seriously lacking, people unfriendly and the staff didn't speak very good English and gave me the wrong directions to the gardens by the bay. The showers were amazing though and curtains very useful in dorms. I recommend the shophouse in Arab street for atmosphere and location.

This hostel is pretty new, facilities and interior design are all great. It is about 10-15 minutes of walking from Outram Park station; this distance seems fair to an average hostel, but in Singapore, a country with very convenient transit system, 15 minutes may be a little too far. Moreover, walking with ur luggage under 32 degree Celsius sunlight for 15 minutes, isn't a pleasant experience. Other than that, this is the hostel with the best facilities I have ever seen.

I´m just staying two months here. It´s nice secure and clean. And even in an 8 bedded room you still have a lot of privacy to rest or sleep in the night..

• 26th Apr 2014
  • Mexico

I had a really nice stay at this Hostel! The staff is very friendly! I would stay there again if I would go back to Singapore!

• 16th Apr 2014