The Poets Inn

Superb 120 Total Reviews

• Germany, Couple, 25-30
10th Mar 2017
7.1

I stayed at the Poets Inn Porto for a long weekend. It is actually a very nice hostel with very clean rooms & common area (kitchen, breakfast room, common shower though I didn't use it). We had a room with ensuite bathroom, there was a little bit of mold in the shower. I think it could easily be removed & that should happen. I deducted points from value for money and facilities because I really didn't like the mattress. I think it was old so I could feel the springs. I didn't sleep well in it.

• Chile, Couple, 31-40
5th Feb 2017

Es un cálido lugar, desde la recepción hasta la decoración. La chica que nos atendió fue muy agradable, nuestra habitación estaba decorada con mucho gusto y estilo, al igual que resto del hostel. El desayuno es bastante bueno. Nos fuimos bastante temprano, antes de la hora del desayuno y la chica que lo servía nos ofreció tomar panes y cosas para comer en el aeropuerto, como estar en casa. Recomendado 100% , está bien ubicado, es silencioso y muy muy muy limpio :)

• France, All Male Group, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
2nd Dec 2016

Good location, clean place, good facilities and standart. Breakfast was fine, and the safe system for the late arrivals very handy. A bit disapointed by the atmosphere, great a few years ago after the opening, but I haven't met anyone on that week end, just people coming and leaving like in an hotel. Still a good place to stay, especially for a couple.