The Poets Inn Reviews

Rua dos Caldeireiros, 261, Porto, Portugal

The room is clean and beautiful, really close to Lello bookshop. From the station to the hotel there is a uphill way. You can cook in the hostel.

WOW, I don't normally leave reviews for anything but this hostel's awesomeness prodded me to do it! We had a double room in The Poet's Inn. It was nicer than most hotel room's I've been in and was a great value for the money. Also the staff was very nice and breakfast was pretty good quality as well. This hostel is not really for the party atmosphere seeker, but if you are looking for a nice friendly place to stay in Porto, go here. Also, the hostel recommended Folias de Baco--try it!

Despite of I have spent only a night in The Poets Inn (Porto), I loved. It's a really nice hostel, very clean, beautiful, comfy and the money/quality ratio is very good. I highly recommend the experience.

Very central location, helpfull staff, despite heating the room was a little bit chilly but thats not uncommon at this season in Porto

Probably the best hostel you can find!

We didn't want to leave! The best hostel we have stayed at during our travels. Would definitely recommend!

Lovely place, the room was ample, the bed confortable, located at the heart of the historic center (although that means climbing a few blocks of hills carrying your suitcase). Staff was extremelly friendly and helped finding places to eat late at night and suggesting the best attractions. It got a bit noisy at night, as people spoke loud at the street just outside the bedroom window. The room and the toilet were a bit cold.

awesome hostel in every way, thank you!

• 23rd Mar 2015

This was a superb hostel. We did not expect to have such a warm welcome and satisfying stay at this price. The room was beautiful, clean, and had a nice balcony we spent quite a bit of time on. The view from the hostel is beautiful! They even changed our sheets every day. My only complaint, if any, is that you had to wait about a minute or two for the hot water to come on in the shower.. in other words, I can't complain at all :)

View all Porto Bed and Breakfasts