The Poets Inn Reviews

Rua dos Caldeireiros, 261, Porto, Portugal

very nice staff, a guy at the reception told us with details what to see in Porto, breakfast generally fine - nothing fancy but there was plenty things to choose (from cornflakes even to cake or fruits), the only minus was very dark room

• 30th Aug 2015
  • Poland

Amazing -quirky arty interesting and comfortable.

• 28th Aug 2015
  • Mixed Group, 41+

We loved the Poets' Inn in Porto, we had a very beautiful, large room called after Anais Nin, and the whole house was simply enchanting, with very good facilities, in a vintage renovated old house in a very central but also quiet location. We stayed just one night but would love to come back. The breakfast was also delicious, with home-made cakes, delicious jams, etc. Nice lounge and small terrace, books to borrow, very cool writer-themed decoration... Loved it!!

Definitely the best hostel I've been in a while! Thanks for everything.

The room is clean and beautiful, really close to Lello bookshop. From the station to the hotel there is a uphill way. You can cook in the hostel.

WOW, I don't normally leave reviews for anything but this hostel's awesomeness prodded me to do it! We had a double room in The Poet's Inn. It was nicer than most hotel room's I've been in and was a great value for the money. Also the staff was very nice and breakfast was pretty good quality as well. This hostel is not really for the party atmosphere seeker, but if you are looking for a nice friendly place to stay in Porto, go here. Also, the hostel recommended Folias de Baco--try it!

Despite of I have spent only a night in The Poets Inn (Porto), I loved. It's a really nice hostel, very clean, beautiful, comfy and the money/quality ratio is very good. I highly recommend the experience.

Very central location, helpfull staff, despite heating the room was a little bit chilly but thats not uncommon at this season in Porto

Probably the best hostel you can find!

View all Porto Bed and Breakfasts