The Point Arequipa hostel Reviews

Palacio Viejo 325, Centro Historico, Arequipa, Peru

Good location, close main plaza and easy to get everywhere in Arequipa. Not so clean, hot showers, staff atentious but a little confused. Breakfast starts very late and only basic. At least is cheap. If you go to Colcca Canion, be sure where you are going to. It is hard trekking, Kind of wild experience.

very good hostel has an excellent location close to the main square also is very clean has a great staff and the bar is fun.

• 30th May 2015

This place has a good location which made me feel safe walking at nights, it is close by convenience stores, cheap restaurants. They have very relaxed and comfy areas, clean toilets, good atmosphere, basic breakfast. I stayed for 3 days I met fantastic people, the staff was great and very helpful. I will miss my lovely friends from the bar, great guys, thank you for making me feel at home. I highly recommend this Hostel.

• 30th Apr 2015