7.4
Very Good 376 Total Reviews
7.4
Very Good 376 Total Reviews
The Point Cusco Located at Meson de la Estrella 172, , Cusco.
Peru
Cusco 51 - 01 Meson de la Estrella 172
74% 376
-13.5199396 -71.9803538
    Rooms available

3rd Sep 2016

CONS: - The wifi didn't work very well - I was unable to send out any messages or emails. - The last 2 days we were there, the rooms in the back half of the hostel did not have hot water. - The free breakfast was just stale bread, butter, and watered down jam. PROS: - The staff helped us find a shower with hot water when ours was not working. - The food from the kitchen was delicious and cheap. - The facilities were clean, lots of tourist information available, friendly staff.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
27th Aug 2016
6.0

The rooms were completely open for anyone in the hostel to enter. The staff was nice, and there's a buzzer at the front at least but the courtyard was poorly lit and there wasn't a very good atmosphere. Compared to other hostels in Cusco and Peru within this price range, it's an OK place.

18th Aug 2016
5.1

Worst hostel I've ever stayed in. Staff didn't speak English, so not helpful in that sense. There was a creepy guy staying in the room who "lived at the hostel" and who had... personal space problems. They didn't have enough lockers in the room. The showers were cold. The wifi barely worked. I had to move to another hostel. Don't stay here.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
1st Aug 2016

Great hostel, the cleanest I had in Peru, and hot water!!! This was rare for me during my tripp. The breakfast is a bit simple but as its free, its cool. The ambiance is really great, party outside and at the bar, calm enough in the rooms for the ones who wakes up early :) I enjoyed my stay!