7.1
Very Good 370 Total Reviews
7.1
Very Good 370 Total Reviews
The Point Cusco Located at Meson de la Estrella 172, , Cusco.
Peru
Cusco 51 - 01 Meson de la Estrella 172
71% 370
-13.5199396 -71.9803538
    Rooms available

18th May 2016
6.9

The moment I stepped into the hostel, I immediately felt 'weird.' The dorm room is big and decent, but it lacks a common area inside. You have to freeze yourself if you want to be outside garden where tables and chairs are. Some staff is nice, but others are so unfriendly and unhelpful. They looked like they hate their jobs. The bar plays loud music for no reason. Breakfast is regular. Yes, there is a kitchen, but it's so depressing that you don't want to use it. The shower is hot, but it ha

• USA, Female, 25-30
29th Apr 2016
4.3

Rudest and most unhelpful staff (at least the 2 I worked with). They completely ruined my stay here. I've stayed at many hostels and this was awful. Would not return. Won't even go into all the problems I had.

• Netherlands, Female, 18-24
2nd Apr 2016
5.7

When we arrived, it felt like the guy at receptioniste did not know what he was doing. We are with 2 girls and there where way more man, making it a weird place with unwelcoming atmposhere. Maybe it was us, but so far only time we left a hostel

• Ireland, All Female Group, 18-24
17th Mar 2016
7.7

Great location. Very cool set up as it had a garden so you could escape the hustle and bustle from outside. Good showers! Major problem for me was one of the receptionists was irritatingly unhelpful. I left my jumper in the bar and when I asked her about It she was no help, nor the manager who said he was too hungover to help. Very unlikely you will have to deal with them about lost clothing so yes the hostel itself is great!!