The Point Cusco Reviews

Meson de la Estrella 172, Cusco, Peru

Really comfy beds!! And good all round atmosphere

It is a good hostel with excellent facilities. But they should improve with their staff. For exemple, when I arrive no one showed me the hostel Just informed the room and that's all. I had often to go to reception to ask things which could be told me when I arrived (where was the toaillets, wifi password, breakfast time, etc.). One day also in the breakfast I arrive 8:30am and the coffee and bread had finish. It took more than 30 minutes to someone from staff came and put again the breakfast.

Very clean and centrally located hostel. Enjoyed my stay, would recommend it to a friend, but would not stay here myself again. Nothing bad to say about it really :) (don't tell anyone but I didn't even stay here, I cancelled....I gave security 1/10)

This Hostel was amazing, I really like the bar personal, they are so friendly and nice too. The Hostel is always clean, and rooms are nice, definitely I recommend "The Point Hostel"

• 7th Mar 2015
  • Mexico

Lots of garbage in the backyard. Internet did not work the whole day and party was rather boring. Much nicer hostels in cusco.