7.0
Very Good 374 Total Reviews
7.0
Very Good 374 Total Reviews
The Point Cusco Located at Meson de la Estrella 172, , Cusco.
Peru
Cusco 51 - 01 Meson de la Estrella 172
70% 374
-13.5199396 -71.9803538
    Rooms available

3rd Sep 2016

CONS: - The wifi didn't work very well - I was unable to send out any messages or emails. - The last 2 days we were there, the rooms in the back half of the hostel did not have hot water. - The free breakfast was just stale bread, butter, and watered down jam. PROS: - The staff helped us find a shower with hot water when ours was not working. - The food from the kitchen was delicious and cheap. - The facilities were clean, lots of tourist information available, friendly staff.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
27th Aug 2016
6.0

The rooms were completely open for anyone in the hostel to enter. The staff was nice, and there's a buzzer at the front at least but the courtyard was poorly lit and there wasn't a very good atmosphere. Compared to other hostels in Cusco and Peru within this price range, it's an OK place.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
1st Aug 2016

Great hostel, the cleanest I had in Peru, and hot water!!! This was rare for me during my tripp. The breakfast is a bit simple but as its free, its cool. The ambiance is really great, party outside and at the bar, calm enough in the rooms for the ones who wakes up early :) I enjoyed my stay!

18th May 2016
6.9

The moment I stepped into the hostel, I immediately felt 'weird.' The dorm room is big and decent, but it lacks a common area inside. You have to freeze yourself if you want to be outside garden where tables and chairs are. Some staff is nice, but others are so unfriendly and unhelpful. They looked like they hate their jobs. The bar plays loud music for no reason. Breakfast is regular. Yes, there is a kitchen, but it's so depressing that you don't want to use it. The shower is hot, but it ha

• USA, Female, 25-30
29th Apr 2016
4.3

Rudest and most unhelpful staff (at least the 2 I worked with). They completely ruined my stay here. I've stayed at many hostels and this was awful. Would not return. Won't even go into all the problems I had.

• Netherlands, Female, 18-24
2nd Apr 2016
5.7

When we arrived, it felt like the guy at receptioniste did not know what he was doing. We are with 2 girls and there where way more man, making it a weird place with unwelcoming atmposhere. Maybe it was us, but so far only time we left a hostel