The Point Cusco

• Switzerland, Male, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
31st Dec 2016
2.0

My worst hostel experience ever....had a booking for new years eve. After waiting for hours at the reception they told me that they dont have space, even I paid the deposit...at least I got it back but they were not able to find another place so I had to look for a new one by myself...

• England, All Female Group, 25-30
26th Dec 2016
4.0

Showers were cold. Reception failed to remember/record that we had payed on arrival and tried to make us pay again before leaving.

3rd Sep 2016

CONS: - The wifi didn't work very well - I was unable to send out any messages or emails. - The last 2 days we were there, the rooms in the back half of the hostel did not have hot water. - The free breakfast was just stale bread, butter, and watered down jam. PROS: - The staff helped us find a shower with hot water when ours was not working. - The food from the kitchen was delicious and cheap. - The facilities were clean, lots of tourist information available, friendly staff.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
27th Aug 2016
6.0

The rooms were completely open for anyone in the hostel to enter. The staff was nice, and there's a buzzer at the front at least but the courtyard was poorly lit and there wasn't a very good atmosphere. Compared to other hostels in Cusco and Peru within this price range, it's an OK place.