The Princesa Insolente Hostel Pucon Reviews

General Urrutia 660, Pucon, Chile

Nice hostel with the best location for me in the heart of downtown, next to bars, restaurants, casino, lake, travel agencies and all a traveller needs. Alos very cozy and well decorated with nice and comfy beds. The breakfast is one of my best also in south america with real toasts, eggs, jam, butter, tea, mate, coffe and more. The staff is all young foreigners people that volunteer there and made my stay lovlely. Pucon can be a bit colder, but its nature and set up is worth it

yes you are rigth! we have avery good location besides nice gardens, volcano view and netflix for cold days!!! enjoy our team and the outdoor experience that Princesa Insolente and Pucon can give you!

My 2nd TPI Hostel in CHile and is better than before in Santiago. Well its clearly a family and have things on common, but Pucon is lovely nature town. The hostel is in downtown next to all services, atm, supermarkets and it have a wanderfull garden with excelent view to Villarrica Volcano. The hostel also have very comfy beds, all twin size, no noisy bunk beds. Maybe a little bit short of bathrooms but for sure they fix that this 2015. The staff is very generous and helpfull, good option.

• 31st Mar 2015

This is a great hostel!!! Good vibes and great people. The hostel is close to tour offices, grocery stores, a really good nightclub. The hostel is clean, the staff are always cleaning during the day. The bar is great, in a seperate building away from the rooms which is nice for no noise issues. They do asado's when there are lots of people in the hostel, it is so good, we had choripan, beef, pork, salads and potatoes and bought huge bottles of cheap beer from their bar. Breakfast is great too!!!

• 23rd Mar 2015

I went to Pucon and my travel friend to Santiago, we both make bookings at the Princesa Insolente hostels because of pictures and the special name and it was awesome! i personally had the best bed in my trip also a lamp to read and netflix for movies! it was raining so it was perfect then a fun bbq at nigth and then, even is low season, we went to party with the crew with free entrance because of the hostel. it was a very warm place, nice people and very nice gardens. highly reccomended!