The Princesa Insolente Hostel Pucon Reviews

General Urrutia 660, Pucon, Chile

Great location but the 5 bed dorm is a little bit too small for 5 persons. And there is only one bathroom for 9 people which is only cleaned 3 times a week what is not enough. Bathrooms in hostels should be cleaned every day!

There weren't enough banos and the place lacked a bit of atmosphere. It is a strange layout for a hostel, you seem to always be in somebody's way going through doors. Overall though it's a decent place to stay. There are better hostels in the area apparently.

is not my first TPI Hostel, I already visited santiago and Pichilemu, and this is my best. All are awesome really, but the location of this one in the mioddle of nature and city services was unique. PLus they are opening a new restaurant in the hostel tht was with the owner and a bunch of gringos very good vibes working and giving life and good atmosphere to the place. Pucon a must, Tpi hostels best options...comeback someday

We were very happy with our stay at this hostel. Good location, comfy beds and decent breakfast. A great atmosphere as well. Only one thing to add: There was only 1 toilet/bathroom for 10 people (we stayed in the 10 bed dorm). The bathroom was cleaned every day, but still got quite dirty throughout the day/evening. Would be nice with another bathroom or maybe cleaning twice a day. But great hostel, and we will recommend to friends !

Great atmosphere, great place to stay!

• 11th Sep 2014
  • Belgium

I had a very nice experience in this hostel. Eventhough Pucon is very quiet on winter, the hostel was very alive, thanks to its passenger, a lovely staff and all this wood and cozy decoration that makes you feel comfortable. The beds were perfect, nice duvets. Huge comunal kitchen with the best supermarket in town just 10 steps in froont. The location was also perfect, next to bars restaurants, atm and also quiet. Defenetly reccomend this hostel

Thanks for the good vibes and amazing time! see you soon

This is a lovely hostel in a beautiful place, so nice in fact that I returned to spend my last few days here. Pablo the young manager greeted me like an old friend, He speaks excellent English and is always on site to answer questions and greet guests. He also keeps the fires burning in the kitchen and lounge so that guests linger to talk and share. Having stayed in many places in Chile now, I truly appreciate the consistent hot water, the lovely warm beds and the generous breakfast.

• 16th Jul 2014

Thanks ! you are a really great tourist full of good vibes and really kind, feel free to come back :) hugs

We loved it! It is a really special hostel, the staff made us feel very welcome

and the hostel loves you !!