8.5
Fabulous 98 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 98 Total Reviews
The Princesa Insolente Hostel Pucon Located at General Urrutia 660, , Pucon.
Chile
Pucon Pucon General Urrutia 660
85% 98
-39.2747099 -71.9736671
    Rooms available

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
1st May 2016

Overall, it was a good hostel, for the price. Wasn't very clean, but wasn't horribly dirty. Staff was nice, but wasn't very helpful even when we asked for directions or recommendations. Don't book excursions through them, almost everywhere else has a cheaper price. But as far as a place to sleep, it was fine.

• USA, Male, 18-24
26th Apr 2016

Stayed here one night because our preferred hostel was full, but we really enjoyed it here. Staff was super friendly and free breakfast was really nice. Outdoor areas for hanging out were awesome as well.

In this hostel you will find comfortable beds and common places colorful and varied, special to meet people, enjoy and relax. Note that we have a bar which can be used by our passengers.

8th Apr 2016
7.7

Please, please fix the lock of the bathroom in the dorm!!!

4th Apr 2016

My overall experience was awesome! I got there before check in and they held my things so I could go exploring all day. When I returned, the hostel had a very friendly, inviting atmosphere. The breakfast in the morning was amazing!

1st Mar 2016

Got everything you might need. Rooms, as well as kitchen, are a little crowded, but OK. Kept reasonably clean. Great courtyard, and supermarket across the road

28th Feb 2016
8.0

The hostel was pretty great: location, outlets with each bed, comfortable beds, kitchen, breakfast... So it was a shame that my experience with the staff was one of the worst I've had. I only interacted with one guy, but he was extremely rude and unhelpful. Slammed the door when I asked him to help me unlock a door that "shouldn't be locked," told me nothing about the hostel, was always hard to find and when he did give me information about Pucon it was wrong. Basically ruined the hostel for me.

We are working with young volunteers from other countries, they do not know all the place, eventually learning zone to deliver more information, we are clear that we are humans and not machines, the attitude of the staff, seems very strange as it stands for help and keep in order the situations of the hostel, we apologize for the inconvenience.