The Princesa Insolente Hostel Reviews

Moneda #2350, Santiago, Chile

This is the best hostel I have stayed in during my six months trip! Everything about the hostel is perfect. It is beautifully decorated, all facilities are perfect, the staff is professional and very friendly, they have good heaters which is very important in winter time in Santiago. The kitchen is nice and cozy, the patio is perfect. The ambiance is very nice and relaxed. 100% score, I definitely recommend this hostel.

I will suggest the hostel to my friends and places where someone ask support for a trip to Santiago

• 4th Jul 2015
  • Mexico

Well located hostel, with a well-equipped kitchen and a friendly atmosphere. The only inconvenience I experienced is that there's often people making noise until late.

depends on what is late for you, our deadline is midnigth, no music after that time, and free party in the city so our guests who wants to have fun can fel free to do it. sometimes people just talking and having a drink at the patio can make it noiser but that is part of the young backpackers style not hostel rules. anyway we´ll be checkin about that as always

Location is not the best in the city. Not enough toilets. Having some problems in currency exchange rate. But an electric socket and a lamp for each bed. Also cheap, just USD11 a night.

yeah we have smeof cheap prices promos going around, check them out! each bed with a lap not to disturb others sleep,and abot currency exchange should´t be any problems , prices are in USD and you will find the exchange rate published in reception.

The private room did not attend my expectations (this can vary from person to person). It was different from the pictures. There was an odd smell in the room. Lights were weak so I could hardly see anything in the room. I cannot rate the facilities or breakfast because it was just a quick night between flights.

different from the pictures mmm sounds a bit imposible to me, i'm in charge of uploding pics and our pictures are indeed real, and also there's a virtual tour in the website to check out the complete place, just to make it clear. anyway if ytou dont feel confortable with your choice once you get to the hostel always ask at front, we will always try to solve whatever is on our hands ;)

I was pretty impressed with the city and the hostel, the staff was superbly helpful in everything and the breakfast was delicious! Also, it's cheaper than some others around, what a great hostel!

thank you dear, we work from heart so maybe tha's what makes Princesa Hostel so insolent and confortable :)

Great hostel!! Me and my friends had a lovely stay, I will definitely be back again!

• 2nd May 2015

fell welcome if you wanna be back! and bring some mnore friends! we will be here in the same place making life a little more fun and different for all insolents guests around the globe :)

This was a really nice hostel! The interior was great, with a lot of common areas to sit and hang out. The beds were comfy, and the bathroom was clean. I have nothing bad to say about it.

we are glad you enjoy it!

showers and bathroom area for boys wasn't great. no hot water at the sinks and no light in the showers

we have 24 hours hot water, there is no hot water in sinks we dont use like this here, only in showers. and ligths usually are in the bathroom not inside showers.... anyway, whenever you have troubles come to the office so e can help you out, we will always try to fixed problems taht can occur

Cheap place but I also staid one very short night so hard to evaluate but I really appreciate the plugs by every bed so you can charge phone and MP3 player during the night with no worries. Suggestion of improvement: there should be female dorm, and not only mixed bedroom it's more comfortable and suitable...

Santiago is CHile mainly, TPI Santiago is the mother of all the tpi hostels, the first, the biggest, the nicest and most profesional of all. I reccomend it because of it good location in this big city, for the helpfulln and friendly staff and its comfy beds for real rest and sleep.

for sure! best beds, lovely facilities and godd vibes around here! ask our staff for all good tips around our patrimonial area so you don't miss the good spots and relax with a craft cheap beer at our garden bar.

Fantastic hostel! I want to live there! The beds are super comfortable (large mattresses), the female-only bathrooms are really accommodating to a girl's needs (ex: counter space), the breakfast is delicious, the staff super friendly, there's a sweet terrace that's good for having a nice breakfast outside or socializing at night (it's also near the bar), a living-room-style common area.... Basically, my stay was flawless, and if I am ever in Santiago, I'm DEFINITELY coming to this hostel

Awesome location. Amazing staff. Great rooms. Personal lamps, lockers and powerpoints. Would definitely recommend.

Good hostel but has a few issues, many lockers in our room were unusable. The washrooms can be pretty far from the room and I was in a 5 bed dorm located right beside the reception, got woken up at 7am by people passing in and out. expect to be woken up early. the kitchen and chilling area are pretty cool and the staff was really nice.

make sure you choose your dorm by price and details, 5 dorm is the cheapest because it is in the first floor in front of reception, so for some people it can get more noisy than others because you cannot manage check in times or people asking for help or having a conversation with the receptionist, so that's why this dorm even is smaller than others is the cheapest after a 10 dorm. so always ask at front if you dont feel confortable, we can always make changes if you want to change rooms ;)

nice cozy medium size hostel. My first in CHile, everything ok

• 2nd Apr 2015

get involved with The Princesa Insolente Hostels around Chile! -Santiago-Pucon-Pichilemu- best beds and details, good vibes and free pass for good bars for our gests!

The showers weren't the best, small space and not a good shower head, but the beds were big and there were multiple powerpoints per bed, and the staff looked up things for us that they didn't know. Also I really liked the area, restaurants around Brazil St were cool

shower heads are being changed! you are rigth was not to powerful. ask everything you need at front or at the bar with opur team! we work here to give you best tips around our chile lindo! and we have plenty of free pass for good partys at the city from wednesday to saturday to enyoy nigthlife also!

This was the first place I stayed in South America so it holds fond memories. I was in and out of Santiago a few times and always chose to go back to the Princesa. Staff were so friendly. Stefan, Isabell and Julio where really helpful and like the majority of the staff always had a chat with the guests. Great little common area to have a beer and chat to other backpackers. Comfortable beds and hot showers. Could use a few more lockers to store bags during the day while waiting for flights/busses

same as we do with guest like you! we apprecciate good vibes around the house, we are completely into our job which is to give our guest best tips and experience you can check it up yourself by trying TPI HOSTELS in Chile! Sirena Insolente Hostel - Pichilemu Town - Surf Spot Princesa Inslente Pucon - Outdoor Spot only good vibes allowed!

We really enjoyed our stay. Although the hostel is a 20-30min walk from the city centre, it is a great area to explore with nice bars and restaurants which are very reasonable. The hostel has a massive kitchen and is 5 mins walk away from a supermarket. The staff are really helpful. Only negative would be the wifi as you can only access it in communal areas.

Santiago gave my frind also a perfect stay as it did with me in Pucon. fun and cheap bar, grill and good music going on that makes you stay all day long talking and exchanging cultures in the cool terrace. outstanding breakfast with reggae music! even some yoga going on and jewelery spot! it was full of good energy. thank you Princesa Insoelente! now we are heading soon to the third hostel which is a surf spot! you can easily book at the hostel! highly recomended!

yeah it will give for sure a good experience if you ar are in a good mood! try TPI HOSTELS IN CHILE! Sirena Insolente -Pichlemu Town - Surf Spot Princesa Insolente Pucon best beds, same facilities, good vibes!

Loved the décor at this hostel - really quirky and modern. Although the hostel isn't in the centre of the city it is close to two metro stations so it's easy enough to get to. Room and bathrooms were clean and the bed was comfy and roomy. Staff were really friendly and helpful. Kitchen was well equipped and large so plenty of room for several people to be in there. My only criticism was the window in the dorm I stayed in didn't open up to the outside so it got a little stuffy and hot at times.

nice decor, best beds,we are situated in the old santiago city, barrio yungay, barrio brasil, lots of history around here, check out the guide at front desk so you don't miss the spots you can only find in thsi area. and 5 dorm choices! get details to choose the best option for you!