The Princesa Insolente Hostel Reviews

Moneda #2350, Santiago, Chile

The private room did not attend my expectations (this can vary from person to person). It was different from the pictures. There was an odd smell in the room. Lights were weak so I could hardly see anything in the room. I cannot rate the facilities or breakfast because it was just a quick night between flights.

I was pretty impressed with the city and the hostel, the staff was superbly helpful in everything and the breakfast was delicious! Also, it's cheaper than some others around, what a great hostel!

Great hostel!! Me and my friends had a lovely stay, I will definitely be back again!

• 2nd May 2015

This was a really nice hostel! The interior was great, with a lot of common areas to sit and hang out. The beds were comfy, and the bathroom was clean. I have nothing bad to say about it.

showers and bathroom area for boys wasn't great. no hot water at the sinks and no light in the showers

Cheap place but I also staid one very short night so hard to evaluate but I really appreciate the plugs by every bed so you can charge phone and MP3 player during the night with no worries. Suggestion of improvement: there should be female dorm, and not only mixed bedroom it's more comfortable and suitable...

Santiago is CHile mainly, TPI Santiago is the mother of all the tpi hostels, the first, the biggest, the nicest and most profesional of all. I reccomend it because of it good location in this big city, for the helpfulln and friendly staff and its comfy beds for real rest and sleep.

Good hostel but has a few issues, many lockers in our room were unusable. The washrooms can be pretty far from the room and I was in a 5 bed dorm located right beside the reception, got woken up at 7am by people passing in and out. expect to be woken up early. the kitchen and chilling area are pretty cool and the staff was really nice.

nice cozy medium size hostel. My first in CHile, everything ok

• 2nd Apr 2015

get involved with The Princesa Insolente Hostels around Chile! -Santiago-Pucon-Pichilemu- best beds and details, good vibes and free pass for good bars for our gests!

The showers weren't the best, small space and not a good shower head, but the beds were big and there were multiple powerpoints per bed, and the staff looked up things for us that they didn't know. Also I really liked the area, restaurants around Brazil St were cool

shower heads are being changed! you are rigth was not to powerful. ask everything you need at front or at the bar with opur team! we work here to give you best tips around our chile lindo! and we have plenty of free pass for good partys at the city from wednesday to saturday to enyoy nigthlife also!

This was the first place I stayed in South America so it holds fond memories. I was in and out of Santiago a few times and always chose to go back to the Princesa. Staff were so friendly. Stefan, Isabell and Julio where really helpful and like the majority of the staff always had a chat with the guests. Great little common area to have a beer and chat to other backpackers. Comfortable beds and hot showers. Could use a few more lockers to store bags during the day while waiting for flights/busses

same as we do with guest like you! we apprecciate good vibes around the house, we are completely into our job which is to give our guest best tips and experience you can check it up yourself by trying TPI HOSTELS in Chile! Sirena Insolente Hostel - Pichilemu Town - Surf Spot Princesa Inslente Pucon - Outdoor Spot only good vibes allowed!

We really enjoyed our stay. Although the hostel is a 20-30min walk from the city centre, it is a great area to explore with nice bars and restaurants which are very reasonable. The hostel has a massive kitchen and is 5 mins walk away from a supermarket. The staff are really helpful. Only negative would be the wifi as you can only access it in communal areas.

Santiago gave my frind also a perfect stay as it did with me in Pucon. fun and cheap bar, grill and good music going on that makes you stay all day long talking and exchanging cultures in the cool terrace. outstanding breakfast with reggae music! even some yoga going on and jewelery spot! it was full of good energy. thank you Princesa Insoelente! now we are heading soon to the third hostel which is a surf spot! you can easily book at the hostel! highly recomended!

yeah it will give for sure a good experience if you ar are in a good mood! try TPI HOSTELS IN CHILE! Sirena Insolente -Pichlemu Town - Surf Spot Princesa Insolente Pucon best beds, same facilities, good vibes!

Loved the décor at this hostel - really quirky and modern. Although the hostel isn't in the centre of the city it is close to two metro stations so it's easy enough to get to. Room and bathrooms were clean and the bed was comfy and roomy. Staff were really friendly and helpful. Kitchen was well equipped and large so plenty of room for several people to be in there. My only criticism was the window in the dorm I stayed in didn't open up to the outside so it got a little stuffy and hot at times.

nice decor, best beds,we are situated in the old santiago city, barrio yungay, barrio brasil, lots of history around here, check out the guide at front desk so you don't miss the spots you can only find in thsi area. and 5 dorm choices! get details to choose the best option for you!

The best hostel where i was going during my trip : nice place, good location, staff friendly and helpful and real bread for the breakfast !!

The hostel is located near two metro lines and all of them are conected to each other. The kitchen is very good. There is only one thing I did'n like: the room I stayed there was one mattress on the floor for the guest, not a bed.

Was a really nice place to stay, just a bit concerning that in the time we were there, two bags were stolen from reception at different times. The staff were all helpful and the place was clean. We enjoyed our stay.

• 27th Jan 2015
  • New Zealand

Real, real beds. Nice place, nice people.

• 24th Jan 2015

Very nice and friendly staff. Beds in dorms are big and you really get you little private area. Breakfast is good and kitchen is big! Good atmosphere at the hostel bar but you can not bring your own alcohol. In general a very nice hostel, would stay here again!!

My girlfriend and I rented an apartment across the street from hostel, great building & great view from the terrace. But hostel staff is very incompetent, needed to ask 3 people before getting basic answers. Check-in was hectic. Room needed to be re-cleaned due to hair on floor and tub, towels were missing, no soap provided. I imagine it is more hectic if staying inside the actual hostel.