The Princesa Insolente Hostel Reviews

Moneda #2350, Santiago, Chile

This is the best hostel in Santiago. I've been staying in the city for over 2 months and have stayed in many.

This is a really nicely done up hostel and it would've been a great place to meet and hang out with people, if anyone had used the bar when we were there! Has potential though, and I think they have a sister hostel up the road with more going on at night. The rooms are nice and the personal shelves by the beds are a nice touch. Our room was really noisy cos it was right next to the reception so we could hear the door buzzer going all the time, but I'm sure other rooms wouldn't have this problem.

Really comfy bed. Cute hostel. Bit of a walk to the town centre.

The location of this hostel isn't great as it is far from the centre, but it is a nice clean hostel with a big kitchen, excellent wifi and big lockers. One member of staff was very friendly and helpful but the others weren't so good - having asked if I could have breakfast early one morning (8am so not at a crazy hour) as I had a bus to catch, they said fine but when it came to it I was made to feel like an inconvenience. Atmosphere isn't great but it's a decent enough hostel.

staff was cheerful and very helpful, but there were only two showers for females to share: one was broken, and the other one was terrible, one of the worst hostel showers I've ever used. Bathroom locks were also broken and in general, it wasn't that clean.

Good hostel nice staff and friendly travelers. Id stay here again.

Nice kitchen, we'll stocked. Breakfast was late every day. The cheap 6 bed room is cheap for a reason. It was a tiny space compared to the 8 bed dorm. Rooms were not cleaned but the of the hostel was OK for cleanliness.

everything in the design of the dorms was extra good!! first of all the upper bed was separated from the lower bad, so you dont feel your neighbor movements. the lowers bed got a curtain that covers half bed and give you some privacy.on the side of each bed they arrange a small shelf for your personal stuff you dont need to put in the locker(like toothbrush, hairbrush, lotions, etc) that was genius!!the stuff was super friendly, nice breakfast and a pass to the hostel next by to get in the pool!

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed. The place is quite new, clean and well maintained, the staff was always very friendly and helpful and the facilities were always there to make you fell the most comfortable you could in a hostel. The price is also very good and reasonable compared to other options in Santiago and South America. The only con would be the bedrooms space. They are a bit small for the number of beds available (like 5 or 6). Highly recommended anyway!

Quite street. Soon you walk in very cute and unique painting hostel. Staff not friendly not enough knowledge even simple thing. Has private bar small place young guys love party till late.room was small and dirty super noisy will not recommended this hostel.

Beautiful hostel, cool design and friendly staff. I really enjoy my stay, thanks princesa insolente, you rock!

• 14th Mar 2014
  • Argentina

This hostel rocks. Gato Mambo provides extraordinary music at the bar and the ambience both night and day is fab. All of the staff are fab, amusing and helpful. The dorm which backs onto the reception is super hot so try to avoid it. The four bed is the best as it's furthest from the noise. The hostel is the beautiful and calm sister of Casa Roja where you can go for a great swim and party. I ended up coming back to this hostel and extending by about 8 nights. I LOVE PRINCESA INSOLENTE!!! x

Best hostel I've ever been, comfy beds, really nice and helpful staff, good breakfast included, good music and a good touch on the decoration

The best hostel experience I have ever had. I stayed here over course of one month and felt like I had a family by the time I left. Very clean and the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in in a hostel. Close to two major subway lines and a 20 min walk to some of the best sights in Santiago.

absolutely wonderfull, best hostel ever, great beds even better than mine at home and great party friday nigth! I also went around pichilemu and pucon and same good vibes. higly reccomended!

1 2 Next » last »