The Princesa Insolente Hostel Reviews

Moneda #2350, Santiago, Chile

showers and bathroom area for boys wasn't great. no hot water at the sinks and no light in the showers

we have 24 hours hot water, there is no hot water in sinks we dont use like this here, only in showers. and ligths usually are in the bathroom not inside showers.... anyway, whenever you have troubles come to the office so e can help you out, we will always try to fixed problems taht can occur

Cheap place but I also staid one very short night so hard to evaluate but I really appreciate the plugs by every bed so you can charge phone and MP3 player during the night with no worries. Suggestion of improvement: there should be female dorm, and not only mixed bedroom it's more comfortable and suitable...

Santiago is CHile mainly, TPI Santiago is the mother of all the tpi hostels, the first, the biggest, the nicest and most profesional of all. I reccomend it because of it good location in this big city, for the helpfulln and friendly staff and its comfy beds for real rest and sleep.

for sure! best beds, lovely facilities and godd vibes around here! ask our staff for all good tips around our patrimonial area so you don't miss the good spots and relax with a craft cheap beer at our garden bar.

Fantastic hostel! I want to live there! The beds are super comfortable (large mattresses), the female-only bathrooms are really accommodating to a girl's needs (ex: counter space), the breakfast is delicious, the staff super friendly, there's a sweet terrace that's good for having a nice breakfast outside or socializing at night (it's also near the bar), a living-room-style common area.... Basically, my stay was flawless, and if I am ever in Santiago, I'm DEFINITELY coming to this hostel

Awesome location. Amazing staff. Great rooms. Personal lamps, lockers and powerpoints. Would definitely recommend.

1 2 Next » last »