The Princesa Insolente Hostel Reviews

Moneda #2350, Santiago, Chile

Nice hostel for backpackers. Sometimes music on the patio to loud in the night. Nice and helping staff. I recommend. Regards, Hubert

I had a great time staying at that hostel. It has such an excellent atmosphere, the staff was really great, fun people from all around the world and they had all the information i needed. The rooms were clean, there are lockers, lights and plugs for each bed. breakfast was kind of poor but ok.

• 23rd Sep 2014

It's a great hostel. Nothing to complain!

Poor wi fi signal

Very nice hostel, close to everything one might want to visit in Santiago. The rooms are spacious and clean and there is a nice common area that makes it easy to socialize. Staff was friendly. Would recommend it.

Great and colourful hostel. Staff were wonderful, and the breakfast was filling. I especially loved the big beds and the drapes covering them when you're sleeping in the dorm rooms for a little privacy. Just a few minutes walk to the either of the different metro lines. Would definitely recommend this place.

Good location in Barrio Brazil, close to the metro red line. Large spacious rooms and clean facilities. Kitchen is stocked with cooking essentials. Breakfast includes raw eggs, but no coffee. WiFi connection is constant although slow during peak hours. Bathrooms were a bit of a hike from the rooms on the lower floor. The room closest to reception is very loud - bring earplugs. Attentive and friendly staff. Would highly recommend.

Staff were wonderful, great social atmosphere and enjoyed some of the nights there such as the Brazilian open mic night. Breakfast was good including eggs and the kitchen is big with fairly good facilities to make dinner. The dorms are the best we've seen in South America with a lamp, plug socket and blind for each bed. Really comfy too! Would recommend this hostel! Great value for money and feels really homey!

Awesome hostel with a great patio, fully equipped kitchen, a small bar and confy beds. I never slept so well in 1 year of travels! The staff was particularly helpful!

friendly staff, safe place. nothing to complain!

• 9th Aug 2014

I only stayed of a night and in this hostel due to the proximity of the Los Heroes station, where the bus to the airport leaves from. Due to my short stay I can't say much...the hostel is fairly big, even the large rooms have a private feel to them though, Beds are comfortable, power outlets are everywhere. Having to put sheets on and taking them off (even if you leave in the middle of the night and might wake others) is a bit annoying. Overall I'd stay longer, though!

Wasn't the best hostel I've been to, crapy breakfast, Since winter season place was pretty cold and didn't like walking outside after I have showered, I stayed here 2 nights but they have another hostel 2 blocks away with an excellent staff which were very helpful with all my activities while in Santiago. 50/50 good and bad hostel.

Hostel set in a really cool house. Really good location. 10-15 walk into the centre of Santiago. Good wifi all over the hostel. Kitchen was a good size. Bathrooms weren't cleaned everyday. And when people checked out their duvet covers weren't cleaned either. Only fresh fitted sheet, top sheet and pillowcase given - not too sure how hygienic this really is?? You decide! Overal a nice stay in Santiago at this hostel.

This hostel is one of te best hostels I've ever stayed in! The staff are brilliant! Just lovely, lovely, helpful people! The beds are great which is a welcomed change. I ended up spending 3 weeks in Santiago and stayed in this hostel the whole time and plan on going back before I fly home. A home away from home! :)

• 8th Jul 2014

A really good location! It's exactly between the main bus station and the city center. Breakfast is good and the staff really helpful. Direction is at first kind of confusing, because it's still like 15min walk away from the presidents palace La Moneda.

exactly, we are situaded between 2 main subway lines, free breakfast at all rates and we work every day so every guest can have the best service from our staff team, a great culinary escenary around and patrimonial enviroment... a must in the middle of the city....

My girlfriend loves this hostel. Good atmosphere, nice people and quite close to Santiago's downtown. When we stayed there weren't much people, but the place still was cozy.

1 2 Next » last »