The Princesa Insolente Hostel Reviews

Moneda #2350, Santiago, Chile

Really nice spot with amazing facilities. Shelves next to all bunks for your essentials, sockets beside each bunk (glorious sockets, no need to queue to use the only one in a room...), no-idea-how-to-call-them-properly straw curtains on the lower bunks for privacy, cute bathrooms, helpful staff. The only surprise was being charged for leaving my backpack there for the night when I went to Valparaiso for the day. Overall, highly recommended.

It was a really nice place and very comfortable to stay at. The breakfast wasn't impressive, and if you want coffee you have to pay for it, which is kind of a bummer. But the staff was really nice and helpful, and they have a list of good places to eat and go out to.

• 1st Nov 2013

We stayed at Hommy 9 - is a kind of a flat in front of the hostel - clean, secure and confortable. The bath is relatively small for people 1.9m tall. It has a balcony with a wonderfull sunset view. The staff are careful and kind. Atmosphere is for all tastes: party to relax.... Only the included breakfast could be better...

Really nice hostel with great common area. Just a little bit away from the bars etc but would stay here again.

I had and amazing time in Princesa Insolente Hostel. It was really cool, safe and comfortable the days that I was in Princesa Insolente. About the staff, they're really funny and helpful. I indicate with complete certainty, and when I return to Santiago, it is absolutely certain that I will be in Princesa Insolente.

• 23rd Oct 2013