2.6
Rating 58 Total Reviews
2.6
Rating 58 Total Reviews
The Producers Hotel Located at 235 Grenfell Street, , Adelaide.
Australia
Adelaide South Australia 5000 235 Grenfell Street
26% 58
-34.9240021 138.6099300
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 18-24
11th Mar 2016
2.0

Didn't even get to check in, there was structural damage. Then staff were rude and showed no sympathy. Didn't give any help to find another place to stay.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
9th Feb 2016
3.1

I was uncomfortable from the second I checked in. The guy wasn't rude but not helpful and made it apparent that my booking was an accident. They didn't want anyone staying there as they were hosting fringe shows. I was harassed by "performers" when I came back to my room in the evening. There were bits of someone's clothes in my room even though I was the only person staying there And everything was dirty. The ladies bathroom had one toilet and one working shower and was dirty and falli