The Purple House International Backpackers' Hostel Reviews

Avenida Sexta Oesta y Calle C Sur, atras de la Camara de Comercio, David City, Panama

I just stayed in the Purple House one night, in between bus rides, and it was a very decent place to do so. The hostel was clean and comfortable, and Andrea is a welcoming host. She was also very responsive when I told here there was a problem with the dorm's bathroom -- took care of it that same morning. All in all, a good bang for your buck.

Andrea was very helpful and even gave me a free room upgrade from a private without a TV to one that had one after I shared my plan to just relax all day. Also she shared with me some bananas from the tree outside that had just ripened_ delicious!! Be aware of the fine print for the private rooms as ac is available, but not included in the price!