The Purple Pig Reviews

84001 Ios - Mylopotas, Cyclades, Ios, Greece

Appreciated that they picked us up from the ferry at 2am in the morning with fairly short notice. The location is nice, with the beach right down the road and car/atv rentals right next door. Our only real complaint would be the slow wifi. It would never work in the rooms, and only occasionally work near reception. Overall a good stay, and despite the wifi issues we would stay at Purple Pig again!

The staff is super friendly, the location is great just in front of one of the main beaches and the bus stop. The only thing i didnt like, and thats probably what most people like the most, is the party vibe 24/7 that makes it difficult to relax and sleep. But if you're looking for a party hostel, purple pig is the way to go!

best hostel i have ever been to. the staff are immediately so accommodating to you and i felt like they treated us like family. the rooms are great really easy to meet people. in the best location in ios and it was cheap. great place. Aki, maria and George made our stay in Ios great.

The best hostel I've ever stayed in. Loved every minute of it. The owners are so friendly and will go out of their way to look after you. Can't wait to go back. Wouldn't stay anywhere else.

I loved staying at the purple pig. It was like home away from home. The staff was really friendly and helpful. If I ever come back to Ios (which I probably will) I'll definitely stay with them again.

• 19th Jun 2015
  • Norway

George is a great host and really helpful , his family helped add a special touch to my stay. Would stay again and recommend to other travelers !

• 15th Jun 2015
  • AndreaLee

George is the best. That is all

Highly recommend purple pig! It's good that's it's a bit away from Farout so you have a bit of peace and quintet. The pools great too. Bathrooms a little ghetto, but hey it's a hostel. And most of all....GEORGE! legend! Nicest dude. You're the man GEORGE!