The Purple Pig Reviews

84001 Ios - Mylopotas, Cyclades, Ios, Greece

Have you ever gone to a hostel and the staff running it treated you like another number? This isn't the case here at the purple pig. George will bring you in an treat you like family. He goes above and beyond any hostel management's care for their guests. George saved my ass in more ways than I can count. From rushing me to the ferry and barely making my trip out, to taking me to the health center when I was in need of it most. He made my Ios experience unforgettable and I recommend him A

• 29th Aug 2014

LOVED this place, everything about it was amazing. George the man, and its got a sick pool. Grrst place to be if yo want to relax away from the party.

couldn't have better things to say about this place! absolutely amazing! !!!!! Great location! Great place! staff have been fantastic! was meant to stay 2 nights stayed a lot longer! never wanted to leave!

Showers in the rooms only had cold water so had to use communal showers to get hot water.

amazing place, do yourself a favour and stay here.

• 14th Aug 2014

George you legend. Thanks for an awesome stay :)

• 8th Aug 2014
  • New Zealand

Really enjoyed the stay..great location and great staff.Thanks to George and his family!

The wi-fi connection should be available to all areas of the hostel