The Purple Pig Reviews

84001 Ios - Mylopotas, Cyclades, Ios, Greece

I loved staying at the purple pig. It was like home away from home. The staff was really friendly and helpful. If I ever come back to Ios (which I probably will) I'll definitely stay with them again.

• 19th Jun 2015
  • Norway

George is a great host and really helpful , his family helped add a special touch to my stay. Would stay again and recommend to other travelers !

• 15th Jun 2015
  • AndreaLee

Highly recommend purple pig! It's good that's it's a bit away from Farout so you have a bit of peace and quintet. The pools great too. Bathrooms a little ghetto, but hey it's a hostel. And most of all....GEORGE! legend! Nicest dude. You're the man GEORGE!