The Q Reviews

4F, No.25, Lane 26, TaiShun St., DaAn Dist., Taipei, Taiwan

A perfect little place to stay whether you're in Taipei to work, study or travel. Located near many universities and two mrt stations. All facilities you'd need. Its like a shared apartment. Cool people staying here long-term too

I stayed in both the private room and 4 bed dorm here, and had such a great experience. Janet and her helpers were very nice, helpful, friendly, and accommodating. The place is clean, secure, and has everything you could need. I could not recommend this place more!

• 21st Nov 2015

TheThe Q is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. It has a very good home like feeling, more like a big flatshare with friends than a hostel. Staff is very flexible and friendly and the system they figfigured out is perfect and super relaxed. On top of that the locaton isis very convenient withlots of chea food options just around the corner and a night marked in the evening also just down the street. I'm sure I will stay at thethe Q next time I visit Taipei.

• 17th Nov 2015
  • Czech Republic

Very convenient location, situated next to Shida night market and close to Taipower Building MRT station. Very helpful staff and friendly guests. Will stay again!

The hostel was nice. Bit difficult to find and a little more information on MRT and buses to the location will be helpful. Janet was very good. I met Takashi and Berry there and made friends with them. They are beautiful persons.

By the time I arrived in Taipei I still hadn't received the email that was supposed to contain the code for the door (neither in my normal, nor in my spam mailbox). I called all the numbers provided in the description and they said they would send someone over. After 20 minutes, however, there still was nobody showing up, so I found another hostel. I received an email from the hostel, more than 2 hours after my call, that now somebody would be at the hostel to open the door for me.

Everything is great!