The Q Reviews

4F, No.25, Lane 26, TaiShun St., DaAn Dist., Taipei, Taiwan

Great place to stay, totally feel like home! Big living room, very clean, very cozy and comfortable. It is in a quite lane, can sleep well, while walk 30 meters you can reach Shida night market, amazing. 10 mins walk from metro station, but 2 mins walk from a U-Bike station (free bike system by gov), so it is quite convenient to see the area by bike. 2 bathroom in the girls apartment, never need to wait. Dennis the manager is very kind and helpful! Highly recommend! Lynn

• 8th Apr 2014
  • China

Denis was helpful with planing my trip. Very nice atmosphere, small and cosy Hostel. You get in Touch with the other Guests very quick. I really enjoyed my stay.

A lovely apartment with clean and comfortable rooms, warm and cozy atmosphere. All facilities in good working order. Convenient location in central TPE and good price. Brilliant backpackers heaven to stay. Highly recommend!!

It`s a nice hostel in a very good area, easy to find. The beds are comfortable but both bathrooms, shower and toilet were not clean at all. because of that, I would not stay here again.

It was one of the greatest stays I had! Dennis was very helpful and I enjoyed my time with the other girls who stayed there as well! It was so clean and quiet and right next to Shida night market. Highly recommend!

The hostel is located just off of the ShiDa Night Market (師大夜市), which means that there's lots of tasty food, but none of the noise. There are two metro stations very close (Tai Power Building and Guting Station -- 台電大樓, 古亭站), so it's easy to get to other parts of the city. The hostel is an apartment with a kitchen and living room for guests. Dennis, the manager of the men's hostel, is exceptionally helpful and very friendly. A great hostel -- worth every penny, great location. 很好玩!

The q was a nice place to stay. Almost reminded me of a university apartment, since the setting is small and welcoming. Like others have said, the social environment is reliant upon the few other people there, and I was happy to meet some nice other travellers. Overall, a good stay

My favorite hostel in all of Asia. Was a cozy apartment. No shoes inside, everyone gets cool slippers. The beds were nice and an amazing common area with kitchen and TV. Super social atmosphere, got to meet new friends and went around sightseeing and partying. Dennis is awesome and he runs the place. Best location in Taiwan at Shida Night Market. 10 minute walk to metro. Definitely stay here!

环境很好,能直接体验到local的生活!深夜的抵达为the q添麻烦了,印象最深的是投影电视,亲切的管理员还邀请我们看frozen!

Quite a hidden place near ShiDa Night Market, about 10 to 15 min walk from metro station. Food readily available thanks to the NM. Hostel on 2nd floor, no lift, only female. Very clean, cooking utensils provided. Washing machine pay as u use. TV screen is projected onto the wall, great for movie night. Both toilets have bath tub. A small locker provided, dorm room can be locked. One socket per person by the bedside. Not as cosy but it's a simple and very practical hostel to stay. Recommended.

Keep up the good work. You are guys are amazing in every way!

• 14th Dec 2013
  • Thailand

Very nice hostel. It actually feels like having an appartment in Taipei :)

Thank you Julien, Wish you all good and welcome back again.

New hostel, but it makes up for it in the personable; small hostel, so the host can really help you out and show you around Taipei. Night market is just down the street. Rafa was super kind, helped me plan out my itinerary, and even accompanied me to the night market on my first night. Since there are not many beds, the atmosphere depends on who else is staying there. I think this makes it perfect for small groups or solo travelers willing to make friends! Hope to visit again soon.

Value for the money? You bet. When I book the the Q, for the lively area, I did'nt expect much because the very very low price. Boy, what a surprise, truly first rate in any price. Sit in a quite nice neighborhood, minutes from night market, close to Taipei maim library and Daan forest park. The guy in charge here, Raph even made a doctor appointment for me in Taiwan Univ hospital, took Debbie to dentist. What he thinks he is...mother superior? I ain't complaining.

The Q is a comfortable place to stay and rest. The location is great and the staffs are also nice.

I love staying here, here is the best choice!

Thanks for your nice comment to our place, we will work hard to meet and hopefully surpass your expectation to us. Cheers !

Awesome place! Dave and Anna did a great job of taking care of everybody and you can't find a better deal than that in Taipei. Location is perfect too, right next to one of the biggest night markets in the city

Hey dude, cannot thank enough for your super flattering comment !

The apartment is well furnished, almost everything is new, the location is perfect, and Dave the owner is really friendly and helpful. Difficult to do better than this for this price. The best place I stayed in Taipei.

Yeah, we strive to make it the best value accommodation in town ! Besides, one of our tenants handmade a cute Taiwanese flags for us. Come and check it out next time you visit Taiwan.

Great, clean hostel in an excellent location, steps away from the ShiDa nightmarket, a very lively student filled area. The manager and staff are very friendly and always happy to help.

Thanks very much for the hear warming comment, we will try hard to really make it a home away from home. Cheers !

Location is great! The guys are really friendly and everything is so clean! Maybe a bit hard to find!

• 18th Nov 2013