The Q Reviews

4F, No.25, Lane 26, TaiShun St., DaAn Dist., Taipei, Taiwan

Owner is friendly. My experience here is not bad but other travellers (or staffs, I dont know) didnt talk too much. I said Hi! to everyone and nobody replied me actually :) anw, the quality of the hostel is good.

Everything is pretty good.

• 27th Mar 2015
  • China

Thank you for your comment and support.

I enjoyed staying the Q very much. Manager Barry helped me so mach. His advise of where to visit was very useful. I visited the places and enjoyed those spots where local people recommend. The Q locates 1 minutes walk from Shi-da night market. It was also good thing for me. I did not have to find where to eat. If the Q had a dryer for clothes that would be more helpful for visitors. As a total ,I was satisfied staying the Q. I thank again for the manager for his kindness!

Thank you very much for your comment. It was a great pleasure and honor to have you at The Q. Thank you very much for staying with us.

veThis hostel was very nice!! I made some friend here. And i spent having a good time in this hostel. When i go to Taiwan again, i will stay the hostel! Thank you! Barry

• 9th Feb 2015
  • South Korea

Thank you very much for staying with us. Your support means a lot to us and encourages us to improve. Thank you.

Great location and comfortable apartment. No complaints. I had already staying in Taipei, so this less-traditional hostel, really apartment, was a perfect and quiet place to stay for a few nights.

Thank you very much for your support. It was a pleasure to host you at The Q. We look forward to seeing you again in the future when you come back to Taipei.

Great apartment that has everything you need from towels to hairdryer and toiletries. Staff are friendly, welcoming and helpful. Great location right beside the night market that has great food and shopping. The perfect place to stay in Taipei!

• 4th Feb 2015

Thank you very much for your comment. Your support means tremendous to us. It was a great pleasure to host you at The Q/LLL.

The Q is awesome. The hostel is clean and comfortable and is located right next to the Shida night market. The manager Barry is friendly, helpful, and fun, and can speak in fluent English and Mandarin, and a little Japanese. With his help, I was able to experience more DEEP trips that most tourists cannot find on tourist books. We also had some Taiwan beer and local Taiwanese food together. Thanks, Barry. Overall, the experience was awesome and I will definitely stay here again in the future.

• 4th Feb 2015
  • Taiwan

Very nice place to stay. Good location in a university area, close to Shida night market. Very friendly and helpful staff, clean, safe, quiet and cosy.

Thank you very much for staying with us. It was a pleasure to have you at The Q. Please do not hesitate to choose us again when you come back to Taipei in the future.

It is a lovely hostel. People there are very nice, the roomies and especially the manager Barry who offered us a free breakfast and knidly told us which places to visit. For me, the facilities are also good. There is a kitchen where we can do some cooking and a living room where we can watch movies and TV. It's a pretty good hostel, and i am considering going back next time i travel back to Taipei! And thank Barry, the manager so much for letting me put my luggage there after i checked out!

• 28th Dec 2014
  • China

Thank you very much for staying at The Q. It was our pleasure to host and help you. You are always welcomed to come back when you visit Taipei in the future.

Great location. Barry, the manager, is both friendly and helpful. Felt that my valuables were secure and the hostel provided most if not all the basic living necessities for no extra charge. While the place was not large as hostels go, it had a homey feel and did not feel overcrowded.

It was a great experience staying at the Q. The place was homely, and very welcoming. The location is very convenient, and Barry was great at helping us and giving us suggestions about Taipei. Would definitely stay again.

Thank you so much for your comment and support. It was great to have you here at The Q/LLL. We would definitely love to have you again in the future when you come back to Taipei. The Q/LLL is always here to welcome you. Best, The Q/LLL

It was confortable to stay there, cozy place and staff are very friendly especially Park he is sweet that taking care every little thing I needed. I had a happy stay there.

• 18th Dec 2014
  • Hong Kong

Thank you very much for your support and comment. It was a pleasure to have you here at The Q/LLL.

A nice apartment with everything you need. Not a place for hanging out, but a good place if you're just looking for a bed.

Good kitchen, and big living space! Great for longterm guests, or travellers that know their way or are ok with finding their own way around Taipei.

Thank you very much for staying with us. It was an honor to host you here. We wish to host you again when you come back to Taipei.

Good location Friendly staff Everything was fine :)

• 7th Dec 2014
  • South Korea

Thank you very much for your comment. It was a great pleasure to have you as our guest. The Q/LLL always welcomes you whenever you come back to Taipei. Thank you.