The Q Reviews

4F, No.25, Lane 26, TaiShun St., DaAn Dist., Taipei, Taiwan

A cute and cosy little place to stay. Little contact with the staff as there were no staff present onsite which made exploring slightly trickier without a loca's advice but in the whole the best hostel I have stayed at. Would definitely stay here again!

It was well organized and it had a good little kitchen. One of the toilets needs a good clean as it had a smell of stale urine. I found the bunk beds to be on the small size. All things considered, I would stay there again.

Janet was simply wonderful! The apartment was kept clean and she could answer my questions about getting around Taipei!

• 12th Jun 2015

JANET . Tank you very much for your help and the good tip's you gave me. And especially to get my hire bike organised . When i finish my trip in the east i will comeback to the Q.

• 4th Jun 2015
  • Switzerland

The hostel was in a great location, very convenient. The directions provided were clear and easy to follow, even at night in the crowded night market. When I got there, Janet welcomed me and quickly made me feel at home. During my stay, I met lots of interesting people and got great advice from Janet on what to do and where to go. On any future trips to Taipei, I will be sure to come back to the Q!

• 11th May 2015

Long story short, I was supposed to receive an email with the code to retrieve my key as no staff are on site. The email never came. When I arrived at Taipei Main Station I called the two phone numbers provided; one person said he no longer worked at the Q and couldn’t help, and the other number was out of service. An urgent email I sent was never answered. After hours trying to get in touch, I ended up having to stay somewhere else. To add insult to injury, my deposit was never refunded either.

• 4th May 2015

Owner is friendly. My experience here is not bad but other travellers (or staffs, I dont know) didnt talk too much. I said Hi! to everyone and nobody replied me actually :) anw, the quality of the hostel is good.

Everything is pretty good.

• 27th Mar 2015
  • China

Thank you for your comment and support.

I enjoyed staying the Q very much. Manager Barry helped me so mach. His advise of where to visit was very useful. I visited the places and enjoyed those spots where local people recommend. The Q locates 1 minutes walk from Shi-da night market. It was also good thing for me. I did not have to find where to eat. If the Q had a dryer for clothes that would be more helpful for visitors. As a total ,I was satisfied staying the Q. I thank again for the manager for his kindness!

Thank you very much for your comment. It was a great pleasure and honor to have you at The Q. Thank you very much for staying with us.

veThis hostel was very nice!! I made some friend here. And i spent having a good time in this hostel. When i go to Taiwan again, i will stay the hostel! Thank you! Barry

• 9th Feb 2015
  • South Korea

Thank you very much for staying with us. Your support means a lot to us and encourages us to improve. Thank you.

Great location and comfortable apartment. No complaints. I had already staying in Taipei, so this less-traditional hostel, really apartment, was a perfect and quiet place to stay for a few nights.

Thank you very much for your support. It was a pleasure to host you at The Q. We look forward to seeing you again in the future when you come back to Taipei.

Great apartment that has everything you need from towels to hairdryer and toiletries. Staff are friendly, welcoming and helpful. Great location right beside the night market that has great food and shopping. The perfect place to stay in Taipei!

• 4th Feb 2015

Thank you very much for your comment. Your support means tremendous to us. It was a great pleasure to host you at The Q/LLL.

The Q is awesome. The hostel is clean and comfortable and is located right next to the Shida night market. The manager Barry is friendly, helpful, and fun, and can speak in fluent English and Mandarin, and a little Japanese. With his help, I was able to experience more DEEP trips that most tourists cannot find on tourist books. We also had some Taiwan beer and local Taiwanese food together. Thanks, Barry. Overall, the experience was awesome and I will definitely stay here again in the future.

• 4th Feb 2015