The Q Reviews

4F, No.25, Lane 26, TaiShun St., DaAn Dist., Taipei, Taiwan

I absolutely love this place and am actually staying here longer because I enjoyed it so much. The hostel is a comfortable apartment style where one feels at home immediately. If you are looking for a quiet and safe place to stay, look no further! This place not only offers a comfy bed but also a nice getaway after a long day of traveling while being literally only feet away from markets and attractions. I'd highly recomment this lovely apartment.

• 12th Nov 2014

Hi, Thank you so much for your love and positive comment on The Q. It has been a great time to have you at The Q in Taipei. We will definitely be happy to host you again if you come back to Taipei. You are always welcomed here.

I (female, solo traveller) stayed in the single room in the male apartment and had no problems at all. The location is great, steps away from Shida Night Market and close to all amenities. The apartment is really nice, has everything you need and more!

• 11th Nov 2014

nice place...

The place is near Shida night market but quite, and got some second hand book store nearby.

• 3rd Oct 2014
  • Malaysia

Nice place to stay. Good owner and staff. Clean, quiet and convenient......thx Dave.

Thanks for all your help around the apt. Good luck in HK

Cool spot in Taipei, I would definitely come again.

The place is basically an apartment rather than a Hostel. Rooms and bed are small, and there's not a lot of room to store your luggage. Also, there's no staff at the apartment, so there's no one to ask for guidance or assistance. Overall it's ok, but I wouldn't come back

The apartment is modern, fully equipped and nice looking. I stayed in the sigle room which featured a big table, comfy bed, van and AC. the washing machine was free to use as well as the kitchen. It felt like living abroad with a bunch of housemates. The only thing I can slightly complain about is cleanliness as for two days I didn't see anyone coming to clean up the place (the bathrooms were pretty dusty). A great convenient accomodation though, couldn't ask for more.

A nice apartment right next door to ShiDa Nigh Market, clean enough and with all you might need, from washing machine to cooking facilities and air con in every room. Will definitely visit again!

• 25th Jul 2014
  • Romania

Nice place to stay in Taipei. Close to night market and mrt, and staff is extremely friendly!

쾌적하고 좋아요. 조용한 분위기에 깔끔한 주방,욕실이 인상적이네요. 추천합니다. Very conmfortable place to stay. I was impressed how a kitchen and bathrooms were clean. I strongly recommend this place

• 4th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

a bit of screw up when I was checking in. took me 45min to get in contact with someone and then another 45min to check in to the right apartment. Place is very very clean except for the toilet. Some bugs n mini flies dwelling in there though it doesn't stink. Location is very good. And place is really cosy.

The best hostel I've stayed compared to those in UK and Spain. Pros: Good Wifi signal, clean and quiet environment, IKEA style furnishings, you can wash your own clothes here, almost got everything you want for a hostel. Cons: No 24-hour receptionist, but it's not a big deal for me.