The Quality Inn Gloucester City

Rating 66 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 18-24
15th May 2017
4.0

Place was not super clean. I left my computer charger there and called about it as well as left my phone number so they could call if they found it. The lady at the front desk did not call me when they found it because I called back the next day to find out and they did. They would not mail back my charger. They wanted a ups truck to come pick it up and for me to work it all out. Super frustrating! I am on a road trip and won't be heading back to Philly.