The Queen's Reviews

Via Cavour, 15, Firenze, Florence, Italy

The hostel was in a perfect position, really close to the center of Florence; only the fact the room was for 9ppl instead of 7, the bathroom broke and they tax 2.50more the price (Florence tax but there was not write in the website page). Kitchen big but no towels.. I enjoyed my stay there, but probably I could choose something better.

Beds were really uncofortable and hard to get some sleep in. The staff was Hardy there and didn't do much. We had someone ring at the door for ages and the Guy couldn't' get the main door open. We had to run down and open since he didn't care.

• 4th Sep 2015
  • Sweden

Great location, within ten minutes walking distance of everything to see, but the hostel had no atmosphere at all, seemed more like a place for travelers to store their bags than a hostel so if you are looking to meet people this is not the place. Kitchen and wifi, but only two bathrooms so there is a line at times. Also very noisey on the street so I would bring some ear plugs.

• 3rd Sep 2015