The Queen's Reviews

Via Cavour, 15, Firenze, Florence, Italy

1) No LOCK for the door, people going to bathroom or toilet will definitely pass through your room, it just like sleeping in an open area. 2) No LOCKER for visitor or in room, though there is a "safe room", I stored my computer inside and get them back at night without any proof required, that means anyone could get my computer as long as they know something in the "safe room". 3) One of the shower is fail It's the WORST hostel I have been, with NO privacy and unsafe.

the bed is too small

The hostel is in the middle of the city and it is so close to Duomo, Medici Palace and other touristic attractions but in the same time, it was also close to the entertainment sites such as bars, cafes and restourants. The location of the hostel was also close to main train station, SMN. It was very good. I spent a week in Italy, mostly in Rome, Venice and Florance. But i must say that, Florence was the best city among them.

Great location. Helpful staff although not always present. No lockers so you just have to trust your roommates. Supermarket close by and a kitchen to cook in. Great place to stay if you don't want to spend a lot. I had a great time with people I met in my room.

I stayed at the hostal only one night. The location is perfect, only 5 minutes to the Duomo by foot. The staff is nice explain you everything and if you want, they recommend you a typical toscanan place to eat. The facilities of the place are more or less like a hostes of this range of money. It´s a clean place.

• 26th Apr 2014
  • Spain

There are no lockers. I left things in te safe but staff was never there to open it (only they have a key). I didn't like how there was significantly older men staying without any defined rooms. It's pass thru rooms so there is noise all night. I don't think they clean the duvets. The bathrooms were clean though. Overall the only excellent feature about this hostel was the location!

strange layout, only 2 bathrooms. beds were very close together, and there was no place to lock up your luggage (with the exception of the luggage room, which could only be accessed by the staff, which were seldom at the place). kitchen was small but had cookware, plates, cutlery, stove, microwave, etc. wifi was pretty bad, especially when lots of people were online. the first night I was woken at 4:30 am by a man masturbating very loudly next to me. switched rooms twice after that. not worth it

Amazing hostel. ..