The Quentin England Hotel Reviews

Roemer Visscherstraat 30, 1054 EZ, Amsterdam, Netherlands

Staying at the Quentin England Hotel was a really good decision. It is very well located. The facilities are also very nice. Note that my opinion might be a bit beased because I stayed in a double bed room with my girlfriend. In other posts I saw people complaining about the noise in the street. Please understand that this is not a fault of the Quentin England Hotel. Instead it is a result of the unpleasant behavior of many of the turists that go to Amsterdam.

The quentin hotel england is a nice hotel realy close to one of the main square and main street. The receptionists are very nice and polite, the rooms are small it's true, but it's one of the most cheap hotel in amsterdam, so people, you should not complain.

• 29th Jul 2014

I had a good stay at Quentin England Hotel.

Our double standard was in a room so small that one side of the bed was pushed against a wall. The room was badly ventilated with a small highlight window opening from the top which couldn't bring a breeze into the room. When it was open to catch some air, the outside noise from the busy street a few doors down, was impossible to sleep with. We left our bedroom door open for ventilation for times during the night to compensate, but in doing so lost our privacy and made the night's stay insecure

• 17th Jun 2014