The Quentin England Hotel Reviews

Roemer Visscherstraat 30, 1054 EZ, Amsterdam, Netherlands

I was in the "budget single room" in the basement and it was extremely dirty. Atleast 2 big daddy long legs spiders in the room, with one having a huge web right above my bed. They didnt do anything but they were very obvious and i cant imagine how thre cleaner didnt see it. As well as 2 or 3 flying insects. The floor was v dirty, especially under the bed. Looked like something sticky got spilled and didnt get cleaned up properly. Room was tiny, and bed " like a cot". Definelty not worth the $

• 27th Jul 2015

They will only give you new towels if you ask for them. Rooms in need of repair, especially charging the price they do for an out of the way hotel such as Quentin England. Would not recommend.

• 1st Jul 2015

The location is great , But we stayed in the highest bedroom and it was extremely hot . The wifi did not work very well in the bedroom and the bathroom was very small. Also the beds are small

In our room shower was fixed with duct tape but still didn't work so we had to move to 4 floor and there was no elevator in the hotel. There were no safetylocker in room and seemed like anyone could get in the hotel from front door. Workers there were really nice, but all in all I would rather call it hostel than hotel.å

• 30th Jun 2015
  • Finland

Just on the outside of the main square. Short walk... But down a side street so you don't hear the party kids out till 5 am. Small rooms but that was to be expected. Very clean. Would stay here again in a second on a return trip.

Nice hotel if you are on a budget. Good prices compared to other accommodations in amsterdam. Very good location right by the park, Leidseplein and most of the museums.

The shower was horrible. No water pressure and it was super hot when I checked the water temperature it burned my hand so much that it gave me a blister, besides that it would go from hot to really cold. for this reason I don't think it would ever stay here again. On the other hand the beds were really comfortable and the staff was friendly.

Great location. Lots of dust on the room.

It was very dark, it felt dirty, the room was very small. But it was well located.

The worst hotel I've ever stayed in, from the outside it looks fine, our room was in the last floor in the last corner and they don't have a lift, they didn't clean it, they didn't even left clean towels, they didn't even sorry about that. The worst thing was that the Internet wasn't working! And they couldn't repaired it.

Very good value for money and we were upgraded as us as we arrived.

Nice hotel in an excelent place of Amsterdam, near principal attractions. Nice personal

• 27th Mar 2015
  • Spain

Really nice hotel. We went for the cheap rooms, that are quite small, but they are perfectly fine for the location and the price, at least for us because we were looking for hostels or something similar. The location is good, not more than 15-20 minutes from the center, and 5 minutes from a quarter with lots of places to eat and a couple of coffeeshops. About the staff, we only talked to one receptionist, a young guy, he was super cool, and he gave us nice recommendations.I would totally go back

• 26th Feb 2015
  • Spain

We received a good welcome and found the place fairly easily. The room was clean and tidy and cleaned on a daily basis. The staff were helpful with any enquiries we made. I was able to borrow a hairdryer, which was helpful. There was some noise at night, which wasnt so good as it disturbed our sleep. The hotel is very handy for local shops and cafes/restaurants. We would stay there again if we visited Amsterdam.