The Quentin England Hotel Reviews

Roemer Visscherstraat 30, 1054 EZ, Amsterdam, Netherlands

For the first time I can estimate an hotel just in excellent degree. It was one of the best hotels I lived in. And for the price , for this category , the best. Nice personal, very helpful and friendly, very clean, perfect room.

Very friendly receptions, kind and helpful.

The aspect of the hotel its not bad. The problem was getting to the third floor with heavy lugagge in a very small staircase. One of us had a room in the basement, it was so small that the toilette was 20 cm from the bed, all the room was wet after a shower, the small Window. Not suitable for claustrophobic! Our room was ok. The hotel could work more on the cleaning as well as the atenttion giving by the female recepcionist day shift.

Staying at the Quentin England Hotel was a really good decision. It is very well located. The facilities are also very nice. Note that my opinion might be a bit beased because I stayed in a double bed room with my girlfriend. In other posts I saw people complaining about the noise in the street. Please understand that this is not a fault of the Quentin England Hotel. Instead it is a result of the unpleasant behavior of many of the turists that go to Amsterdam.

The quentin hotel england is a nice hotel realy close to one of the main square and main street. The receptionists are very nice and polite, the rooms are small it's true, but it's one of the most cheap hotel in amsterdam, so people, you should not complain.

• 29th Jul 2014

I had a good stay at Quentin England Hotel.