• 892 6th ave, P.O Box 160 VOB-1M0, Fernie, BC, Fernie, Canada

8.5
Fabulous 189 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 189 Total Reviews
The Raging Elk International Hostel Fernie Located at 892 6th ave, P.O Box 160 VOB-1M0, Fernie, BC, Fernie.
Canada
Fernie BC 892 6th ave, P.O Box 160 VOB-1M0, Fernie, BC
85% 189
49.5081610 -115.0628250
    Rooms available

• Canada, Male, 31-40
21st Jul 2016
5.4

I'll preface this saying I've stayed in a lot of hostels and have some basic standards pertaining specifically to hostels. Paying the deposit in US dollars was pretty lame. Why? The room was smoking hot. I wasn't expecting air conditioning, but screens in the windows should be a minimum basic amenity to cool the place off without letting every mosquito within a 3 block radius into the room. Very poor. I'm also used to getting towels provided.

• USA, Male, 41+
12th Jun 2016

The location fit the bill for an overnight stay in transit however the facilities and cleanliness were not up to snuff compared to other hostels I have stayed in. The staff was very helpful and friendly.

• England, Female, 41+
11th Jun 2016

My friend and I are cycling the tour divide and the Raging Elk provided a much needed pit stop so we were sheltered from the elements. Great staff who made us very welcome, clean and we were able to do our laundry. Beds were spacious and warm!! Great stay.

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
29th May 2016

Fun place for a great value!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
25th Mar 2016

Great facilities and cheap beers.

• Canada, Male, 41+
24th Mar 2016

Enjoyed my stay. Facility is very good value for the cost. Would recommend for anyone who enjoys hostels.

• England, Male, 31-40
29th Feb 2016
7.4

I booked online which was easy. When I arrived know staff were there at 1400, as front desk was closed until 1600. Having a staff member there or a internal phone to contact a staff member would of helped. As was not keen on leaving my bags on display. So meant i had to wait before I would be free to enjoy the rest of my day. I would still recommend the Hostel, as good value for money. Cheers Stu

• Canada, Male, 31-40
17th Feb 2016
6.6

It was what I expected so I can't say I was disappointed. Cleanliness was ok. Some power outlets weren't working so I had to buy an extension chord... The value for the money wasn't dollar for dollar but all in all what I came for and fit the budget in the end. (Could be updated cheaply which would warrant the money spent). Thanks for the great time and loud pub style music!! Home of the $4 beer was superb! Thanks, Randall