• 892 6th ave, P.O Box 160 VOB-1M0, Fernie, BC, Fernie, Canada
8.4
Fabulous 183 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 183 Total Reviews
The Raging Elk International Hostel Fernie Located at 892 6th ave, P.O Box 160 VOB-1M0, Fernie, BC, Fernie.
Canada
Fernie BC 892 6th ave, P.O Box 160 VOB-1M0, Fernie, BC
84% 183
49.5081610 -115.0628250
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 25-30
25th Mar 2016

Great facilities and cheap beers.

• Canada, Male, 41+
24th Mar 2016

Enjoyed my stay. Facility is very good value for the cost. Would recommend for anyone who enjoys hostels.

• England, Male, 31-40
29th Feb 2016
7.4

I booked online which was easy. When I arrived know staff were there at 1400, as front desk was closed until 1600. Having a staff member there or a internal phone to contact a staff member would of helped. As was not keen on leaving my bags on display. So meant i had to wait before I would be free to enjoy the rest of my day. I would still recommend the Hostel, as good value for money. Cheers Stu

• Canada, Male, 31-40
17th Feb 2016
6.6

It was what I expected so I can't say I was disappointed. Cleanliness was ok. Some power outlets weren't working so I had to buy an extension chord... The value for the money wasn't dollar for dollar but all in all what I came for and fit the budget in the end. (Could be updated cheaply which would warrant the money spent). Thanks for the great time and loud pub style music!! Home of the $4 beer was superb! Thanks, Randall

• Canada, Female, 31-40
22nd Jan 2016

There were 3 of us who booked a 6-bed dorm room. Our room to find was already full, so we got moved to a 4-bed dorm instead, which was better for us. The beds are comfortable and the room was clean. We had an adjoining toilet and shower with our room which also joined to an 8-bed dorm room. We never had any problems with sharing it as there was barely ever anyone actually in their rooms. Great place to stay. No complaints.

22nd Jan 2016
8.0

Was really stuffy in the room so might need to do something about the air circulation. And maybe install a heater rack for mitts? You need more frying pans for the pancake breakfast, lineup was forever.

31st Dec 2015

Had a blast!! the new got brought in with good people and good times Thanks for the Good times!!

• England, Male, 25-30
28th Dec 2015

Included pancake breakfast was amazing