Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Group reservation stipulations (regulations)
We want one contact person who will fulfil the reservations, for accommodation and breakfast, if wanted.
Conditions for payment
Registration fee (one night payment for the whole group) should be paid 10 days after the reservation has been made.
The booking is preliminary until this has been done. The remaining payment should be made latest at the arrival if nothing ells has been agreed.
• If you cancel earlier than 30days before arrival, repayment of the registration fee will be done with an exception of an expedition fee of 250sek.
• If you cancel the whole group 30 to 15days before arrival, the purchaser (costumer) has to compensate the whole registration fee.
• If you cancel the whole group 14 to 4 days before arrival, the purchaser (costumer) has to compensate 60% of the total amount.
• If you cancel later than 4 days before arrival, the purchaser (costumer) is obligated to pay the full amount.
• If you cancel three days, or less, before arrival a reduction of the group with 10% of the participants can be done without any charge.
The reception is open between 08.00am until 11.00pm.
The contact person of the group should make sure that the rules of our hostel are followed and also make sure that all keys are returned on departure. 100sek will be charged for every lost key. If any damage has been made the group will be held responsible and charged with the costs of any reparation needed. The cabins should be kept clean, it is not allowed to smoke, drink alcohol, take drugs, eat or make food in the rooms.
It should be quiet aboard after 11.00pm. The crew of the hostel have the authority to dismiss any one who does not follow the rules, or in any way disturb other guests, without
re-endorsement for the remaining nights.
Check out is at 10.00am; if you are late checking out you will be charged one night more without having access to the room.
Contact person sign:………………………………………..
The following group types are <em>not</em> accepted by this hostel: <strong>Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party</strong> If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel.
One contact person
General Group Booking Terms
- The booking deposit is non-refundable
Hostelworld Mobile Apps
Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.