7.4
Very Good 49 Total Reviews
7.4
Very Good 49 Total Reviews
The Red Hut Inn Located at 90 Bella Vista, , Belize City.
Belize

• Germany, Male, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
9th Aug 2016
6.0

When I arrived at the location, I was told It was impossible to stay due to the damage from the hurricane a week before, with not much of a comment where else to go.I understand of course the special situation, still it would have been nice of them to cancel my reservation or to offer me some advice for potential alternatives. Like this I ended up riding a taxi through Belize City looking for a room.