The Red Hut Inn Reviews

90 Bella Vista, Belize City, Belize

It would be hard for me to give an accurate review of The Red Hunt Inn due to the fact I only spent one day there and for the majority of the time I was sleep. The important thing to know is that the staff is what makes this place special. If I ever stay in Belize City again, I will be staying at The Red Hunt Inn.

This place was filthy and was overpriced even for Belize. Walking through the neighborhood was sketchy and I was catcalled. Walking to the rooms you can smell and see open sewage drains. Dorms on the third floor are hot, beds are wrapped in plastic, and sofas are covered with blankets to conceal filth. Bathrooms also smell of sewage. I told the owner I didn't want to stay there because it was disgusting. He said it wasn't his problem and charged me anyway. Stay away. This place is a trap.

• 5th Sep 2015