8.5
Fabulous 43 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 43 Total Reviews
The Red Hut Inn Located at 90 Bella Vista, , Belize City.
Belize
Belize City Belize 90 Bella Vista
85% 43
17.4980442 -88.1900024
    Rooms available

17th May 2016

It's a bit expensive, and air conditioning is another $7-$20 a night depending on the size of your group, but the owners are very hospitable and I felt safe during my night here, which is all I ask. I'd stay here again.

• England, Male, 18-24
2nd Apr 2016

An excellent hostel, really friendly and helpful staff. They gave us pizza and a free room upgrade. Stay here for sure!

5th Mar 2016
7.1

Average place. Comfortable bed, reasonably clean, decent atmosphere and friendly staff. One complain was that the room smelled strongly of mildew, although I didn't actually see any. My biggest complain was the extra $20.00 USD it costs to run the A/C, which pretty much negates any savings you get by staying here rather than a nicer place on one of the islands. It was too hot too sleep and A/C would have made all the difference. Kinda not cool (pun intended).

26th Jan 2016

My deposit was not accepted/credited at this facility, so I paid more than expected.