The Ritz by Hostel Inn Reviews

Avenida de Mayo 1111, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Ritz is a mix between a hotel and hostel, a beautiful old building right in the middle of plaza de mayo. All the staff are amazing people, very friendly and easygoing. They really made our stay very special and comfortable, always going out of their way to help. Ritz has a family feel especially when you have the right mix of guests. Breakfast was simple but tasty and always served with a smile :) The location was perfect, easy access to metro, buses or you can walk. Would stay here again!

Location is right off the main straigt. 5 Min walk to the Obelisk.

Great location, great hostel, great staff. Can't ask for any more at these prices. The pool table and bar area are a good way to meet people if you are travelling alone.

Great hostel - one of my faves! Amazing staff, great bar atmosphere at night with live DJs, but not a huge "party hostel" full of 18 - 21 years olds. More of a mature, chill crowd here when I stayed which was perfect. Room was large, renovated, well kept, pool table in the lounge (awesome!). The only downfall here is the tiny and very limited kitchen. I really loved my stay at The Ritz!

Great value for money, nice bar area and was very sociable and included breakfast that actually constituted a buffet, bread, eggs, fruit and cereal. Better than most hostels. Main downer was the kitchen, only 2 of 4 hobs worked and they barely produced heat themselves. This needs an upgrade to make it a well rounded hostel.

The Ritz turned out to be a lovely hostel experience and we ended up staying for 2 weeks. The rooms are spacious, light, airy and secure. They put 3 bunk beds in rooms that could easily fit 6. All the rooms have small balconies too. The best thing about this hostel tho is the staff. We were made to feel so welcome and they all looked after us and socialised with us too. The only slight downside is the kitchen which is way too small to actually prepare a decent meal in. Highly recommended!

• 22nd May 2015

The staff was super friendly. I was robbed the night I was on my way to check in, and they made me feel better, they even rallied together to pay for my night's stay. Some guests bought me rum and let me cry on their shoulders. The 4 bed dorms are private rooms with 4 twin beds (no bunks) the breakfast was nice with all you can eat cereal and fruit, toast, juice, yougurt, they even make you an egg

I really enjoyed Ritz! The workers are very friendly and they always helped me when I needed something. The prices are reasonable and the location is perfect. The breakfast here is better than many other hostels because they serve eggs and fruit. They have a bar and a couple nights a week they will bring in a DJ and throw a party. I have to mention the pool table, it’s probably my favorite part of Ritz. If you’re looking for a comfortable bed and an easy place to socialize, it's a great option.

• 17th Apr 2015

A realy nice place tout stay and meet peoples ! We had a lots of good plans thanks to that.

• 3rd Mar 2015

Perfect location, nice staff, breakfast OK but the toilette are pretty old and a bit dirty.

Definitely the best hostel I have ever been to.(and i know what I'm talking about because i have been stayed and worked in many). Those people are great, the stuff who works there is a group of friends and they welcome everyone as a friend too! Location is outstanding, rooms pretty, ( i got a one with a small balcony), the common area has a bar and is chill and full of good music! Hostel feels like home for travelers. I loved it !

I'd only suggest this place if you have no other place to go.

View all Buenos Aires Hostels