The Ritz by Hostel Inn Reviews

Avenida de Mayo 1111, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Great location in BA. Staff is very helpful. No complaints whatsoever!

Better kitchen equipment, please!

Double room was clean and spacious. Bed was super comfortable and duvet was decent. Shower was good. Breakfast was lovely. Friendly and helpful staff. Excellent location. Would recommend this hostel and would definitely stay again.

Best location in Buenos Aires. Internet could be improved.

Always a pleasure!

Lack of dishes and cups, knifes, spoons, etc...

• 25th Jul 2015

Really nice hostel, amazingly nice staff and good location. You can exchange money for a really fair rate right with the guy in front of the hostel. Only thing is the bathrooms where clean but you had to throw the toilett paper in a waste bin - but thats often in Buenos Aires, you cannot flush it :D And the lockers werent the safest one :/

This is a great value hostel. We got upgraded to a private for the same price. Breakfast was decent & location is awesome. Showers are hot but limited bathrooms available. Also showers flood & toilets block so not the nicest bathrooms. These guys also pump the heating so it gets very warm in here....makes a nice change to all the cold hostels!

The common room and free passes to clubs were awesome. The location is very good, right off the main avenue. However, my sheets were dirty and smelled awful and when I talked to the staff about it, they told me I had to wait until the cleaning staff came in the morning. Still, they forgot to change the sheets and I ended up changing them myself a day later. if this hostel changed the sheets and redid the bathrooms, it would be PERFECT

One of the best hostels I've ever been to. Helpful staff, great atmosphere, central location and a simple, but god, breakfast. There are high chances of you meeting great people over there, enjoy it.

Very nice hostel. Rooms where big and very complete (lockers, dressing tables, mirrors). It was clean and breakfast was great. Only stayed one night but really liked it. Would totally recommend for someone looking for a good sleep, not someone seeking for a party hostel though.

The hostel is in an amazing location - we were able to walk to almost all the main tourist attractions. BUT the hostel has a buzz in - buzz out system in order to enter and leave he hostel and this constant buzzing kept us awake for a lot of the night. Also the wifi only works in the main common area and the kitchen is the worst equipped hostel kitchen we've ever come across - there was only one pot in the whole hostel so we had to wait for ages to cook.

Ritz is a mix between a hotel and hostel, a beautiful old building right in the middle of plaza de mayo. All the staff are amazing people, very friendly and easygoing. They really made our stay very special and comfortable, always going out of their way to help. Ritz has a family feel especially when you have the right mix of guests. Breakfast was simple but tasty and always served with a smile :) The location was perfect, easy access to metro, buses or you can walk. Would stay here again!

Location is right off the main straigt. 5 Min walk to the Obelisk.

Great location, great hostel, great staff. Can't ask for any more at these prices. The pool table and bar area are a good way to meet people if you are travelling alone.

Great hostel - one of my faves! Amazing staff, great bar atmosphere at night with live DJs, but not a huge "party hostel" full of 18 - 21 years olds. More of a mature, chill crowd here when I stayed which was perfect. Room was large, renovated, well kept, pool table in the lounge (awesome!). The only downfall here is the tiny and very limited kitchen. I really loved my stay at The Ritz!

View all Buenos Aires Hostels