The Ritz by Hostel Inn Reviews

Avenida de Mayo 1111, Buenos Aires, Argentina

I really enjoyed Ritz! The workers are very friendly and they always helped me when I needed something. The prices are reasonable and the location is perfect. The breakfast here is better than many other hostels because they serve eggs and fruit. They have a bar and a couple nights a week they will bring in a DJ and throw a party. I have to mention the pool table, it’s probably my favorite part of Ritz. If you’re looking for a comfortable bed and an easy place to socialize, it's a great option.

• 17th Apr 2015

A realy nice place tout stay and meet peoples ! We had a lots of good plans thanks to that.

• 3rd Mar 2015

Perfect location, nice staff, breakfast OK but the toilette are pretty old and a bit dirty.

Definitely the best hostel I have ever been to.(and i know what I'm talking about because i have been stayed and worked in many). Those people are great, the stuff who works there is a group of friends and they welcome everyone as a friend too! Location is outstanding, rooms pretty, ( i got a one with a small balcony), the common area has a bar and is chill and full of good music! Hostel feels like home for travelers. I loved it !

I'd only suggest this place if you have no other place to go.

The location is great. Rooms relatively clean, but bathrooms are a disaster. I booked 5 days, but stayed there for 8 hours. Spent the day walking on the city and at night when I came back to the hostel there was no water. I mean there was not a single drop of water in the whole hostel. For some unknown reason the guy in charge at night insisted to say everyone that there was water, even all the guests saying the opposite. Well canceled my reservation and moved to another hostel at 3:30 am.

• 29th Dec 2014

We had to drink a lot to survive this hostel. The bathrooms were disgusting and everywhere was mold. The kitchen was dirty and there was just one pot for cooking. We had a good time because of the cool people there. But if you want to visit Buenos Aires go into the Milhouse Hostel, the parties are great there ;)

View all Buenos Aires Hostels