The Ritz by Hostel Inn Reviews

Avenida de Mayo 1111, Buenos Aires, Argentina

A realy nice place tout stay and meet peoples ! We had a lots of good plans thanks to that.

• 3rd Mar 2015

Perfect location, nice staff, breakfast OK but the toilette are pretty old and a bit dirty.

Definitely the best hostel I have ever been to.(and i know what I'm talking about because i have been stayed and worked in many). Those people are great, the stuff who works there is a group of friends and they welcome everyone as a friend too! Location is outstanding, rooms pretty, ( i got a one with a small balcony), the common area has a bar and is chill and full of good music! Hostel feels like home for travelers. I loved it !

I'd only suggest this place if you have no other place to go.

The location is great. Rooms relatively clean, but bathrooms are a disaster. I booked 5 days, but stayed there for 8 hours. Spent the day walking on the city and at night when I came back to the hostel there was no water. I mean there was not a single drop of water in the whole hostel. For some unknown reason the guy in charge at night insisted to say everyone that there was water, even all the guests saying the opposite. Well canceled my reservation and moved to another hostel at 3:30 am.

• 29th Dec 2014

We had to drink a lot to survive this hostel. The bathrooms were disgusting and everywhere was mold. The kitchen was dirty and there was just one pot for cooking. We had a good time because of the cool people there. But if you want to visit Buenos Aires go into the Milhouse Hostel, the parties are great there ;)

The location is great, in the corner of av de julio e av de mayo. There is a subway station and a bus stop near the hostel. Good restaurant options near the hostel too. The staff was great. The only problem was the shower. Most of the times there was no hot water. And it was a problem in the whole hostel, not only in the bathroom I was using.

• 22nd Nov 2014

The water would intermittently work, therefore toilets would not flush, and people would have water stopping in the middle of their shower. Also the bathrooms did not seem to be cleaned daily. I would understand if I was in some remote country, but not in Buenos Aires. On a positive note, the staff was cool.

good location, large common area, very small kitchen, only two toilet for many room in each floor.

I booked thre nights in this hostel just for being managing by HOSTEL INN INTERNATIONAL - I stayed at H.I.I in San Francisco and it was excellent by far - but in Ritz I have some problems with the cold water. It went and came during the day and the days. My roommates told me that it was the same story since they arrived one month ago. I took shower in the public bathrooms because of that.

• 7th Nov 2014
  • Argentina

Location was excellent however it was not clean and there were no facilities. Plus there was no hot water ! We hardly get our towels,

• 1st Nov 2014
  • Turkey

Very nice and helpfull staff and we liked it very Mutch. Not the most clean place thou.

View all Buenos Aires Hostels