The River Hostel

Fabulous 1461 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1461 Total Reviews

• Slovakia, Male, 18-24
16th Jun 2017

Little bit far away from the center I think but the staff was amazing, atmosphere was cool, friendly people there , also the walking tour with my guide Alex was really cool, he told us a lot of cool facts, recommended us other sight seeings and restaurants and then also grabbed Valencian beer with us, I loved my trip in Valencia I wish I could have stayed longer because this hostel and people I met there made my trip amazing, only unusual thing here to me was that you had to make your bed here

• Australia, Male, 31-40
15th Jun 2017

Friendly bilingual staff that were helpful. We had a large 3 bed room for 2 which was great for luggage storage. Great Air conditioning, hot high pressure showers, good bed. Awesome new kitchen, large lounge / dining / bar area with plenty of chairs , tables and power points. Large Tasty breakfast, free secure luggage storage after check out. They organise daily walking tours, we had Michael the Englishman as our tour guide he was interesting, informative, and entertaining .

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
12th Jun 2017

Excellent place to stay. The footlockers are very large, the bathrooms are clean and can accommodate many people at once, and the staff is extremely helpful and friendly. Our receptionist gave us good traveling and sightseeing tips that we ended up doing instead of our TripAdvisor plans. Great hostel!

• Canada, Couple, 18-24
7th Jun 2017
8.0

Only stayed one night but it was a very good experience. Breakfast was great & it was located very close to the historic quarter. Staff were super friendly and I loved the curtains that provided extra privacy around the beds. Facilities were good and showers were very spacious compared to other hostels I've stayed in. I'd recommend for sure!

• Australia, Female, 31-40
7th Jun 2017
8.0

Good hostel in great location. Clean, staff friendly enough, nice enough vibe. Good wifi and free filter coffee and tea and free to use clothes washing machine. Not the most sound proofed rooms, especially being on 3rd floor, right under the terrace, and the reception is not 24hrs. Overall good stay.

Dear client: Thank you very much for your comment and rating. We are glad that you liked tour stay with us. Best regards, Ivan The River Hostel

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
6th Jun 2017

Excellent hostel! Great place to see valencia

3rd Jun 2017

One of my favourite hostels I've ever stayed in. Everything is so clean, the staff is super helpful. Amazing location. They offer a really good breakfast for only €2.90. The best wifi connection I've ever had in a hostel and you get it all over the whole hostel. The bathrooms/ shower rooms were really nice and clean. The beds were really nice and you had your own charger. Loved staying here while I was in Valencia.

Dear client: Thank you very much for your comment and for the highest rating. We are glad that you had nice time with us. Best regards, Ivan The River Hostel

3rd Jun 2017
7.7

Location is great and easy to get too. Rooms were big and privacy curtains are a bonus in a hostel. My only real complaint is from when I locked key inside the locker along with my passport and personal belongings. I went to reception and they didn't have a spare key or any backup!!! Ridiculous situation that could be resolved so easily. Receptionist was looking at me like I was stupid for making an honest mistake. They let me go free with some bolt cutters!! At least it shows they trusted me!

Dear client: Thank you very much for your comment and rating. Sorry about the situation you had, we indeed didn´t have any spare key for your locker, we belived you (of course), that´s why we gave you bolt cutters and a new locker. Best regards, Ivan The River Hostel

• England, Male, 18-24
1st Jun 2017
8.0

Great little hostel. The beds each come with their own locker and unlike some other hostels I've stayed in the lockers themselves are a very good size. The hostel has a very large chill area where you can have a drink, read, use the Wifi etc. Didn't socialise as much as I'd have liked to in this hostel however.

Dear client: Thank you very much for your comment and rating. We are glad that you had nice time with us, and we are actually the biggest hostel in Valencia, with 175 beds. :) Best regards, Ivan The River Hostel

• Netherlands, Female, 18-24
1st Jun 2017

What a warm welcome! When checking in, the receptionist was very friendly and helped me with my suitcases, because there were quite a lot of them. After that I asked the way to the center, and this was also explained very patiently. The hostel is located very central, making it possible to discover all the possibilities the city has to offer. I will definitely come back here again.