The Riverhouse Backpackers Reviews

59 Fitzhamon Embankment, Cardiff, Wales

Amazing work RiverHouse backpacker! You all deserve our respect! Please keep it up and show everyone the beautiful dnd vivid Cardiff city. I would like to thank you all for ur dedication and hard work!

• 25th Jul 2014
  • Hong Kong

An excellent hostel in the UK, which is rare enough in itself. Really close to the train station and all the major attractions.

Fantastic hostel with amazing staff and unbeatable breakfast!

This was the nicest hostel I have ever stayed at. The staff truly made a difference! I was even invited for pizza the night I arrived, which helped me meet many others who were also staying there. I can not stress enough how much of a difference the friendly staff made - I couldn't believe the kindness and support that was always available. Truly genuine people and amazing experience. Free chocolate cake wasn't a bad deal either :)

• 7th Jul 2014

The hostel is a few minutes away from the station. It has one of the best breakfast variety I have seen on the road. The room are nicely layed out with a tons of great details.

One of the nicest hostels I've stayed in, friendly staff, amazing location, well equipped kitchen and decent breakfast. You can't ask for more, I'll be back soon :)

I had a fantastic time at The Riverhouse. It's clean and secure, Charlie and Abi run a great place. Breakfast time is amazing here; clean, fresh and well run. The social nights every few nights can help to break the ice. Stay here.

Really great hostel, nice staff, good facilities and the free breakfast was amazing! Really recommend this one.

Charlie and Abi were just great, they are running a really fun and pleasant hostel. The only downside (and it's a small one) was that the showers were quite small - For a 6'1" tall person it was a bit cramped.

Internet worked well all over the hostel. Breakfast was really good. I liked the place a lot

THE BEST !! They really make you feel at home.

This is the best hostel I've ever had the pleasure of staying in. The brother and sister owners, Charlie and Abi, are the nicest people you will ever meet. They actually care about your experience there and it shows. It's clean and beautiful with a lovely, fully equipped kitchen, great dining space and outdoor patio. Bathrooms are fully private where you can go in and lock the door and have the whole bathroom to yourself. Best hostel in Cardiff, hands down. A must stay.

Hands down the best hostel I've ever stayed. Excellent location (near city center and bus/train station) and structure (nice bedrooms and shower facilities, very clean, fully equipped kitchen, nice garden area with tables), Charlie and Abi are super sweet and friendly and they organize a little something for the guests in the kitchen at 7 PM everyday, great for meeting the other guests. Hotel-grade continental breakfast included and there's tea and coffee available during all day too.

Loved staying here, my sister and I were around for a few days and everyone was very helpful! Great breakfast (thank you for introducing me to Welsh Cakes), and great atmosphere. Thanks for making Cardiff very welcoming!

The best hostel I have stayed at on my whole trip, and I've stayed at a lot after traveling for 10 months!). Abbi and Charlie are so lovely and welcoming. There is a fantastic atmosphere at the hostel, which feels more like a home, an extremely clean home! While I was there they had a free cake night and a cider night, such a great way to get everyone socializing. Can't rave enough about how great it is, make sure you stay here if you are going to Cardiff.

The breakfast was absolutely amazing! Definitely not a party hostel, so if you are travelling alone, you may wish to consider elsewhere if you want to meet people. The staff was fantastic and I really enjoyed the stay. It would be nice if the windows had blinds to keep the light out, but other than that, no complaints!

Charlie and Abi were each so personable and helpful. The hostel location was perfect, easy to get to/from Cardiff City Center train station. Breakfast was *abundant*. We only stayed one night, and I wish we could have stayed longer.

Friendly atmosphere and the staff provided us with all the information we needed. The hostel was everything I expected.

What a lovely hostel! Great location, and extremely nice and caring. Would love to stay there again if I'm ever in Cardiff

• 15th Jun 2014

It's one of the best hostels i've ever been. Very close to the train station, very tidy and clean, and the breakfast next morning... OMG we thought we were in a 5***** Hotel. I've already told all my friends if they ever need to Cardiff once they should stay there, as you are paying the price of a hostel and seem that you are in a hotel!!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5