The Riverhouse Backpackers Reviews

59 Fitzhamon Embankment, Cardiff, Wales

great hostel! My friends and I have had a wonderful time here. We were very pleased with all the facilities, helpful staff and the cleanliness!!! Also we fell in love with breakfast time, as there is plenty of choice and if it's not too chilly you can enjoy it in the outside garden. I will definitely recommend this place! we even met a family with two kids there which I think shows that is suitable for everyone :)

• 28th Aug 2015
  • Spain

Nice breakfast and super super rooms! Definitely would go stay there again

Nice Hostel had more of a BnB feel great staff very welcoming . Would stay again :)

I stayed in nine different hostels during my trip and this one was my absolute favourite. It felt so welcoming and homey and I had a wonderful time staying there. The breakfast is amazing (and free!), the beds were so comfortable, the hostel was so clean, and the atmosphere was great! The owners are seriously the nicest and kindest people and are willing to help with anything. The location was fantastic and was so close to everything, and I'd definitely stay here again!

I would honestly come back to cardiff just to stay in this hostel! It is by far the best one I have ever stayed in. The staff is so kind and helpful. The breakfast is delicious & free. Getting anywhere will only take you 10 minutes by walk or bus. And they do free goodies in the evening. 3 of our 5 nights we had apple pie & ice cream, pizza & cider!!! So cool! I love this place. We ended up staying an extra night here because it was so excellent. Everything is clean & the atmosphere is excellen!

it was really awesome to live in the riverhouse backpackers. The place was really clean and especially staffs in the hostels were really kind. I definitely go back to riverhouse backpackers when the time comes.

Excellent breakfast! A reading light /small shelf by the bedside to put some of your personal belongings (glasses, alarm clock)on would be good

The Rivers Bakcpackers is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. It is squeaky-clean, cozy, and with wonderful, kind staff. The kitchen is well-equipped and the wifi is excellent. It is a social place and a great hostel for chatting with travelers from across the world. It is in a big old structure just on the river, very close to the old town and the castle. It has excellent bathroom facilities. The highlight is the free breakfast, which is the best I've ever seen in a hostel.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »