The Riverhouse Backpackers Reviews

59 Fitzhamon Embankment, Cardiff, Wales

2000 Total Reviews

Very warm and welcoming place, where you feel at home. All facilities are avalaible and the breakfast is the best I had in all of the UK.

Clean and tidy hostel. Friendly owners. A very nice breakfast spread. Made to feel very welcome. Good location for the city centre.

Very helpful and friendly staff. Hostel meal for £1 was lovely.

Great place to stay, comfortable atmosphere and delicious breakfast. It's centrally located!

Very familiar place. It doens't like a hostel, but a house of a relative.

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the River House. The facilities were comfortable and lovely, the staff helpful, and the location close to all the excitement of the city. It was very quiet at night, and the complimentary breakfast was greatly appreciated and delicious! I'd stay there again in any future visit to Cardiff.

• 6th Oct 2014

This hostel was awesome! I think it is the first one ever to which I give full marks. They won my heart with cheesecake, they really did, and I had never had such a great breakfast in a hostel as I did here. The staff was soooo nice, the atmosphere was cool and their recommendations for places to visit were spot on. I have to say I expected something more modern but in the end, the cozy feeling in this hostel made my experience in Cardiff great.

Very clean, nice accommodations, good continental breakfast, secure facilities, nice bathrooms, and good location. Would stay here again if I return to Cardiff.

• 2nd Oct 2014