The Riverhouse Backpackers Reviews

59 Fitzhamon Embankment, Cardiff, Wales

Really friendly staff and great breakfast.

Great hostel! Thanks for a great stay :)

I had a wonderful time staying at the Riverhouse - it was CLEAN! The staff was great, the beds were okay, the kitchen and bathrooms were always spotless, and there were friendly people staying here as well. The location is superb, and a quick walk to the main train/bus station, as well as to the city center and local markets. Charlie was super helpful! Can't wait to come back! Oh I also loved the free cider and snacks!

Very cute and a nice quite place to stay. The bathrooms were quite spread out being on the top floor but I guess not much you can do about that. The breakfast was amazing and the highlight of this stay.

It was fantastic during stay in river house in Cardiff. If I have a chance to visit again in Cardiff , I would like to stay again river house. Especially breakfast was the best during my holiday this time among the three other accommodation. Thanks a lot and I will never forgot all staffs kindness and hospitality during my staying. I can promise if someone visit Cardiff I will recomend river house. Thanks again and see you next time.

• 8th Jun 2015
  • South Korea

Hostel owners extremely rude, condescending and petty. Try to nickle and dime you for every little thing; then write poorly written inconsiderate emails critizing your opinion when you provide constructive feedback. Hostel next door looked way more fun too.

I only stayed one night but it was excellent. The staff were friendly, the house was lovely, and I had a great time.

• 1st Jun 2015

I really want to recommend this hostel to my friends. Everything is perfect.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »