The Riverhouse Backpackers Reviews

59 Fitzhamon Embankment, Cardiff, Wales

I stayed here two nights. Staff was really kind and the map which I got from the hostel was nice to find place. Toilet and shower booth was always neat and clean. I want to recommend this hostel to anyone who visit Cardiff

• 10th Apr 2014
  • South Korea

Was mostly very nice, some people don't wash up after themselves very well though. Food and facilities excellent, but would be nice to have bath mats and hand towels in the bathrooms. Overall had a lovely stay

Getting in early it was nice that the staff could hold my bag so I could explore before checking. Room had 2 bunk beds and I got a lower one.. The guests make it work so that lights go off when we want and people are considerate. Breakfast was provided and it is a 10 minute walk from transport and shops.

Lovely, friendly staff, great free breakfast and a perfect location. Would definitely stay here again.

Was greeted by the very friendly owner to one of the best hostels I have stayed at. Perfect location to explore Cardiff, right opposite the millennium stadium. The rooms are very clean and it has the best bathrooms I have seen in an inner city hostel! Fantastic breakfast and free tea and coffee all day, and a meal in the evening for only £1. Definitely recommended and I will be staying again.

• 7th Apr 2014
  • Wales

This hostel was fantastic. The free breakfast was incredible, the rooms were nice, spacious, and comfortable, and the bathrooms were extremely clean. Really lovely place.

地理位置极佳' 价格适合' 对于顾客的安全也有保证' 虽然里面很小' 但是各种设施都很完善' 员工很好' 早餐很丰富' 总之是一个性价比非常高的酒店' 个人卡的夫旅游的首选

• 30th Mar 2014
  • China

Perfect stay. I loved the place, it was the best hostel I have ever stayed in...much better even than some hotels! It was brilliant. Would stay again.

• 27th Mar 2014

Nice hostel with great location, clean and staff was very friendly and useful.

To sumarize our experience with this hostel: perfect location, nice staff and lovely breakfast for a very good price! Best place to be in Cardiff if you are looking for a hostel

• 23rd Mar 2014

Very nice hostel, the bed is comfortable and breakfast is amazing. However, I was sharing a dorm with a woman who stays quite often in this hostel, she sleeps naked and hang around in the room naked in the morning! It was really weird and unpleasant. Beware!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »