The Rooms Reviews

Pop Bogomil Street 10, 1202 Sofia, Sofia, Bulgaria

The hostel is very far from Bus /train station but close the city center.

Quite and peaceful place to stay. I had a very good rest here. It's about 10 min. from the bus station and 10 min. also from the city center. Staff were friendly and very helpful.

Hostel is closed. At arrival doors were closed and nobody there. I had to find new one.

• 18th Aug 2014
  • Poland

The hostel is small and very nice, close to the station and with an extremely friendly employee, familiy atmosphere. The room was really charming, the bathroom a little bit wet though, it's an old house and it has been raining a lot this summer which you can smell in the walls. For a shorter stay this is the most pittoresque place though.

• 5th Aug 2014

Well situated between the train station and the city center. We left the hostel 2 days for a hike in the moutains and we came back for another, during our time away they kept all our stuff and arrange our comeback. The owner is very friendly and will make your stay just as you would. The Rooms is a small but really great hostel, if you are looking for friendliness I truly recommend it to you !

the place is similar to an abandon house; cobwebs everywhere, room felt mouldy, lawn was unkept. however, if you only need a bed to crash on, this would suffice.

Tastefully cozily equipped rooms - perfect location in middle between terminus of airport bus and bus/rain stations (walking distance) . Subway nearby. Friendly local staff always having time for a chat and offering info about authentic Bulgarian places. Nice common room area. 24-hour minimarket nearby. Perfect for artisitc people and for those really wanting to explore real Bulgaria.

The house is quiet and calm, the staff is really friendly and helpful. The location is close to the bus/train station.

• 29th Apr 2014

When I arrived at the address, the place was closed. I asked at a hotel nearby and they told me it happens all the time, so I had to book a room there.

• 27th Mar 2014