The Royal Bayswater Hostel Reviews

121 Bayswater Road, London, England

The staff that I first met when check in was very rude and he really change my mood from excellent to angry

• 3rd May 2014
  • Spain

There were NO lockers in the rooms (and I had 3 rooms total) contrary to what their homepage and flyer said. So you basically had to leave your suitcase unprotected in the room. There were only very few plug sockets in the rooms and no power source whatsoever in the bathroom. Most of the windows were broken and not closable, so it was cold and loud. The staff was more or less friendly and helpful. The location is really good, but still woulnd't go there again. bring a lock for your suitcase!

• 27th Apr 2014

Awful service experience with a receptionist. Morning shift people were much nicer and polite. Accomodation (bunks) as expected. Nothing spectacular but nothing wrong either. No free WiFi

• 24th Apr 2014
  • Estonia

Prepare to pay for everything individually (somewhere safe to keep your bags, pay for WiFi by the hour, etc). Also, this place is not ideal for a young traveler. I was greeted by two men that looked to be in their 40s, had to move empty beer cans and pizza boxes to finish making my bed, and was so grossed out by the whole place that I did not end up staying the night there, so I lost the money I spent on one night. It's in a good location but that's about the only positive thing I saw in it.

• 24th Apr 2014

beds were really bad- squeaky and had a big dent in the middle. only one bathroom in the rom to share with 12 people. staff were not very helpful at check in.

Appalling shabby neglected nightmare

Everything was perfect and the water was always warm to take a bath. I had very nice time in London. If I go again I will stay in the RoyalBayswater Hostel.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » last »