The Satter International Hotel - Central Blackpool Reviews

78 Central Drive, Blackpool FY1 5QD,UK, Blackpool, England

Probably the worst place i have ever stead in my life. we booked a room for 5 people there was hardly enough room for 2. Hit my head off the celing numerous time. Towels were dirty and shower hardly worked. One of our people accidently broke the light switch in the room and they tried to charge us £200 for a bit of plastic then the owner made it look like he was doing us a favour by only charging us £100 an absoloute joke of a place and would not recommend it to anyone

• 11th Sep 2015

We had a fantastic stay at the Satter. The staff were lovely and accommodating and the room was extremely clean with comfortable beds. The hotel is also in a fantastic location - a 15 minute walk away from the pleasure beach and a 2 minute walk from the clubs and pubs. I would come sgain

• 8th Aug 2015
  • Scotland

the house smelled a bit moldy, there was visible mold in the bathroom. me and my companion shared only one, smelly blanket and there was no other available (when asked), not even extra blanketcover! the towels we're washed at the cleaners but visibly old and stained. the room was really tiny with no handpaper etc. . no common areas like kitchen, fridge.. also the owner promised to look after our luggage for couple of hours (no lockable luggageroom) but he didn't (otherwise he was really nice!)

• 5th Aug 2015
  • Finland

For a bed to sleep and a place to stay you honestly cannot complain. Very good location - 10 mins walking distance of all central attractions and friendly staff.

Don't listen to some of the reviews. The hotel was perfect for us as a group of lads needing a place to stay which was walking distance to the Blackpool night life. The hotel was perfect for this and the owner was really helpfull.

• 6th Jun 2015

Tiny rooms and horrible staff. They actually rang me when I was an hour later getting done with my course for the day. Just to check I hadn't skipped town. Expect to be treated like a criminal.

• 31st May 2015

I got what i expected for £11 a night. The beds were very uncomfortable, blankets were old and worn and the windows let in a lot of noise. The owner was very nice. Decent location, accessible to the beach, north pier and tower.