The Satter International Hotel - Central Blackpool Reviews

78 Central Drive, Blackpool FY1 5QD,UK, Blackpool, England

Don't listen to some of the reviews. The hotel was perfect for us as a group of lads needing a place to stay which was walking distance to the Blackpool night life. The hotel was perfect for this and the owner was really helpfull.

• 6th Jun 2015

Tiny rooms and horrible staff. They actually rang me when I was an hour later getting done with my course for the day. Just to check I hadn't skipped town. Expect to be treated like a criminal.

• 31st May 2015

I got what i expected for £11 a night. The beds were very uncomfortable, blankets were old and worn and the windows let in a lot of noise. The owner was very nice. Decent location, accessible to the beach, north pier and tower.

The staff is very nice and helpful. Overall the experience is alright except the room gets a little bit cold at night even though the radiator is working (maybe because it's too small).