The Secret Garden Hostel Reviews

ul. Skawinska 7, Krakow, Poland

We only stayed one night but if ever coming to Krakow for longer we would definitely stay there. Very clean, modern and cosy, the staff were very helpful, couldn't fault it really. Good location, walking distance to Kazimierz centre and just 20 mins walk/5 mins tram ride to the main square. Perfect!

Very clean well maintained facilities. Great location in walking distance to main sights.Quiet and restful with staff happy to answer questions. I stayed for 5 nights and enjoyed the stay. Breakfast included and lots of places to eat nearby.

I loved my stay here. It was an outstanding value for the quality (cleanliness, security, breakfast) and location. It felt more like a budget hotel than a hostel (more adults than youth, less hanging out in the common area) - which is exactly what I was looking for. I loved that it was so close to both Podgorze AND Kazimierz - would stay here again in a heartbeat! They also have apartments.

If you want a nice and clean place with a really nice and helpful staff, the secret garden hostel is the place to be. It doesn't really have the atmosphere of a hostel though. The room and the bathroom were very clean with a nice interior. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The tram station is just around the corner if you want to get into the city center but the hostel is also very close to the river so you can also enjoy a nice walk to the castle. I can definitely recommend it!

• 26th Sep 2015

The only issue I had with the hostel was the location of the room in relation to the front outside area. My room was directly in the front where the patio is and people gathered until late hours. I stayed three nights. Of the three nights I got one good night sleep do to outside noise until late hours.