The Secret Garden Hostel Reviews

ul. Skawinska 7, Krakow, Poland

Very good value for money. Good location and the place seemed very clean. Staff weren't particularly helpful but for the price couldn't really complain... One thing though, this place has a very acute bed bug problem!!!! I was completely covered in bites.

Everything was pretty ok, hard to complain, clean, calm, good location. But the internet connection even though was available was very very miserable.

• 19th Mar 2014
  • Poland

I've stayed here three times now and I know I'll stay again when I'm next in Krakow. Rooms are light and airy and tastefully decorated, staff are friendly and very helpful and the breakfast is always good. The location's not excellent, but it's still only 15 mins walk to the station and about the same to Rynek.