The Secret Garden Hostel Reviews

ul. Skawinska 7, Krakow, Poland

The only issue I had with the hostel was the location of the room in relation to the front outside area. My room was directly in the front where the patio is and people gathered until late hours. I stayed three nights. Of the three nights I got one good night sleep do to outside noise until late hours.

Not got much of a hostel vibe so don't come here if you're looking to make friends, but if you are looking for a clean private room with a good location, friendly staff and a pretty decent continental breakfast then this is the place for you. About a 20 minute walk to the center of the old town, but very close to Kazimierz and excellent public transport links.

The Secret Garden was a pleasant place to stay. Overall the hostel was very good, although I think the hostel would do well to add fans for many of the rooms; many rooms can get quite stuffy, especially in the summer. Fixing the refrigerator to provide cold water would have been welcome as well. Otherwise, it was a great experience and I would recommend the Secret Garden to fellow travelers gladly.

The Secret Garden Hostel was recommended to me by a friend of a friend and I would stay again in a heart beat. As somebody who isn't really after partying or sharing with 19 year olds this was the perfect place to stay at. The hostel is hidden away in the Kasimierz area of Kraków but the old town is either easily accessible on foot or via the tram.

• 27th Jul 2015

More like a very cheap hotel than a hostel! I would definitely recommend if you want privacy but probably not a place to meet other travellers. Phenomenal value for money in terms of it was very nice well decorated and a good place to sleep - way better than an actual budget hotel. Spacious rooms and nice showers!