9.5
Superb 192 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 192 Total Reviews
The Secret Garden Hostel Located at ul. Skawinska 7, , Krakow.
Poland
Krakow 31-006 ul. Skawinska 7
95% 192
50.0474849 19.9418078
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 25-30
7th Jul 2016

This hostel is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in and I travel A LOT. The staff was incredibly helpful and very friendly. The breakfast was better than most breakfasts offered at other hostels. Close to the Old Town City Centre of Krakow, only about a 15-20 minute walk tops. I will definitely be staying here again whenever I visit Krakow again. Thank you so much to all of the staff who made our stay very pleasant and enjoyable! :)

28th Jun 2016

Pretty much the beat hostel my friend and I stayed at. The place really has a mother's touch atmosphere and really makes you feel at home. The staff could not be more awesome and helped us to their fullest anytime we needed them. Truly this is the best hostel in Krakow, I am sure!!

• rhianne
  • Ireland, Female, 18-24
13th Jun 2016

Very very clean, and safe, 10 minute walk from main square, our room was lovely and spacious, had extra amenities we weren't expecting, hair dryers ect, bathroom towels all provided, breakfast in the morning was perfect, only thing was staff interaction was at a minimum you didn't get if you didn't ask sort of thing

• South Africa, Male, 31-40
3rd May 2016
8.0

Overall a good stay with a pleasant setting although for both nights the Internet was down for a certain period.

20th Feb 2016

I had a room to myself here, and couldn't believe how nice it was! Beautifully decorated, comfortable, clean private bathroom, nice and quiet. This isn't a party hostel, though there was a lively atmosphere still. Great breakfast, nice location (although it's best if you're exploring in the Kazimierz area, and I wasn't--but even the farther sights are only about a 20 minute walk). Staff were very nice and helped me arrange a tour of Auschwitz. Would definitely stay again in the future!!