• Calle Antepara E4-60 y Los Rios, Sector San Blas, Quito, Ecuador

8.8
Fabulous 1,826 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 1,826 Total Reviews
The Secret Garden Quito Located at Calle Antepara E4-60 y Los Rios, Sector San Blas, Quito.
Ecuador
Quito Calle Antepara E4-60 y Los Rios, Sector San Blas
88% 1826
-0.2190285 -78.5046099
    Rooms available

14th Jan 2017

Cool hostel, good vibes. Great view from the roof terrace. Beds are comfortable and clean rooms. Food is also good.

11th Jan 2017

Very good atmosphere! And gopd breakfast and dinners for sure !! The rooftop bar is a great place to connect with other travelers and plan your trip!

• ktharnstrom
  • USA, Female, 25-30
8th Jan 2017

I really enjoyed secret garden Quito. So easy to meet people, friendly staff, good wifi, nice breakfast and amazing dinner. Also, nightly events are nice. Amazing upstairs patio where I could spend every night. Also, secret garden Cotopaxi is the best. Highly suggest everybody goes there.

4th Jan 2017
8.0

Great hostel, very clean and staff are very helpful. The only thing I can complain about is the night manager who was very rude when I checked in.

• England, Mixed Group, 25-30
30th Dec 2016

This was an exciting hostel to start off our tour of South America. The staff on reception were very helpful with all our queries and organised a couple of trips for us. Our room was very large and the beds comfortable. Breakfast was great although we had a couple of issues with orders (nothing serious mind you). The hostel's central location was also perfect for bobbing around town. Whilst I wouldn't recommend this place if you're looking for a peaceful hostel, if you're looking for buzz book!

30th Dec 2016
6.9

Incredibly rude and unhelpful staff really put me off this hostel. I checked in at 10pm and since the reception is at the bar it was complete chaos. The guy was pretty grumpy with me, and seemed to find the while process quite confusing. He got me to fill in a form and then just disappeared! Eventually i gave up and found my own way to my room. Didn't give me a towel or any information.None of the staff were friendly If you can put up with that, the rooftop bar has amazing views over quito!

• Ireland, Male, 25-30
27th Dec 2016

Great spot for starting a party! Could be a bit cleaner I thought.

• Denmark, Female, 18-24
23rd Dec 2016

Breakfast is a bit expensive or should be included for the price

• Australia, All Female Group, 31-40
21st Dec 2016

I am a hotel for but I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel, so much so that if I returned it is the only place I'd stay

• Canada, Female, 25-30
18th Dec 2016

This was an amazing place to stay! The people that I met at Secret Garden including some of the staff will be my friends forever! Such a good vibe, and a huge hostel so lots of people to meet and check out Quito with! The unlimited water, coffee and tea are absolutely key! Didnt take this for granted when everywhere else you have to buy water bottles...Theres a lot of perks like the hammocks, verified taxi servic the view on the terrace, the bar is open every night until 11, always veggie option