The Secret Garden Quito Reviews

Calle Antepara E4-60 y Los Rios, Sector San Blas, Quito, Ecuador

Great party hostel. If you're looking for people to meet in Quito, head here. Hostel looks great and is set up great. Only problem is the 11 o clock curfew, which is annoying when you want to chill out on the roof or sofas.

It's a big party place. Good to meet other travellers. Thus it's also noisy.

Thanks for the great review. We're glad that you had such a fun time and that you met lots of other travellers. We accept that the hostel can be a bit busy/noisy when there are a lot of people on the terrace - this is the reason that we close the bar at 11pm. People who want to sleep can still get a good nights sleep and we arrange the party bus or taxis for people who want to keep partying. Thanks again - enjoy the rest of your travels.

Had a great stay here. Staff were great and has a great rooftop bar with good food options. Rooms were comfortable & spacious. Good social rule with wifi in the bar off after 6. This is a problem if you are in the yellow room like me however and avoiding alcohol on any night because the non bar wifi doesn't reach here. Needs sorting. Also try and get to the Cotopaxi hostel, its pretty awesome and worth the extra dollars.

Such a fun atnosphere. If you are looking for people to travel/hang/party with, you will find it. The terrace is bth fun ad beautiful!

"Beautiful" Thanks very much for choosing that word. Katherine, the creative designer, will be delighted to hear the terrace described as more than just a fun place to hang out, party, and enjoy the view !

Really nice hostel with nice and helpful staff, clean rooms and bathrooms, amazing view on the terrace.free water, coffe and tea all day. maybe a computer for guests without a fancy phone would be nice.

I really enjoyed my stay at the The Secret Garden, though the staff was a little more standoffish than some of the other places I stayed during my trip. They weren't able to tell me when there were protests, or even where to go for a decent lunch. When I asked for a recommendation, I simply got the standard "Just walk down the street and find something." Sometimes during the day it is hard to find someone at reception.

Great hostel! Just be awared: the showers are always cold, doesn't matter what they say, it is.

Only stayed for one night and had to leave very early for the airport, but from what I could tell, the place was awesome!!

Wi fi only worked in the living room and kept lagging. The rooms were clean. it seems like some part of the staff was really nice and some were useless. The atmosphere is not good because the terrace closes at 11 and you can only be in your bed after 11. I stayed at other hostels in Quito that I prefered honestly

1 2 3 4 Next » last »