The Secret Garden Quito Reviews

Calle Antepara E4-60 y Los Rios, Sector San Blas, Quito, Ecuador

Loved the owners who were super nice, as were all of the other guests. Stunning balcony view. Definitely recommend!

• 25th Feb 2014

Although I only booked for 2 nights, I stayed for 9. I was particularly impressed by how thoroughly the housekeeping staff maintained our room. Except for the climb up to the terrace, where reception is located, and the squeaky wooden floor in our room, there were no surprises. Some would say that those items are part of the charm. The Secret Garden has its act together, both in action as well as attitude. I will likely stay there again on my next trip to Quito.

Cosy hostel with a great chilled out atmosphere. Amazing views of the city on the roof top terrace

They need to get a coffee pot and tea pot that actually makes the coffee and hot water hot. They were always look warm. The best thing about this place is the terrace and if your traveling alone then it's a wonderful way to meet other cool travelers. The other wonderful thing about this place is the travel agency downstairs. Carpe Diem is great. I loved Gabby and Dorian.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »