The Sentient SF Reviews

179 Julian Avenue, San Francisco, USA

A nice little room but it had bed bugs and I got bites all over. They also have very limited operating hours. I luckily bumped into a staff member after the office was closed so I could check out. It's definitely more geared for long term tenants vs. short temporary stays.

This Accomodation is the poor mix of Hotel and Hostel. There is no common room, no kitchen but shared bathroom and showers. The People living there are strange. Even People working there are saying this. There was a fee for late check in, which is not announced on your page! and the reception is just sometimes open, but there is no fix office time...one of my worst experiences ever!

View all San Francisco Hotels