The Sentient SF Reviews

179 Julian Avenue, San Francisco, California, USA

The worst hostel I've stayed EVER! I strongly DO NOT recommend. Dirty, all the facilities broken, and the staff is really rude. I needed to wait foe 3 hours on the street with my luggage to wait the caretaker go there and do my check-in. This place should not be listed on Hostelworld because it's completely different from the others they have listed around the world. It's not the same level.

i would say the worst hostel in the world ever...the atmosphere is absolutely horrible such as the staff (wich almost does not exist) the place is dirty and the only friend you can have there is bugs... don't go there for any reason

• 17th Aug 2013

The hostel is good, the room where I stayed was clean. However, do not expect housekeeping, because there is not. The only thing I got really sad about was the bathrooms, they were not so clean, and I am including the ones for shower and for necessities. In addition, the one in the first floor was not working, so you were supposed to always go to the second floor to take a shower.

Receiption is very often closed. I waited 2 hours to check in. I had one window in my room...broken. I told the boss the first day and after 6 days anyone come to check the problem we had 3 up to 4 showers broken.

I Luis May 24 juillet 2013 14:12 Jacques Caouette 31 juillet 2013 23:53 À : Robert Lemaire Répondre | Répondre à tous | Transférer | Imprimer | Supprimer | Afficher l'original - Masquer le texte des messages précédents - ---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: Luis May Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 11:12:28 -0700 Subject: Re: confirmation / reservation / To: Jacques Caouette

• 24th Jul 2013

Good people , good room !

• 21st Jul 2013