The Ship Hostel Reviews

90/13 Moo 6 Baan Tai, Koh Phangan, Thailand

You HAVE to stay here for the Full Moon Party! This is the absolutely best location, right on the party beach. Whenever we'd get tired of being in the melee of the Full Moon Party-- and trust me, you'll need a break-- we just headed back up to the ship's deck, which was right above Tommy Resort's stage, and we felt like we were backstage. It was amazing. I wouldn't do the Full Moon Party any other way. I made some amazing, life-long friends here. Staying here made my Full Moon Party experience.

Stayed there for the full moon party and it couldn't have been in a better location , it's right were tommys resort is on the beach!! For such a big dorm it's still feels quite private.cold showers but you get over it! It has a deck aswell that you can go up and drink on. It's really social great to meet people

We were meant to stay in the large dorm room, but we're lucky enough to end up in a 4 person dorm with ensuite. It was ideal for full moon party and would definitely stay there again.

• 29th Dec 2014