The Shiralee Hostel

Fabulous 46 Total Reviews

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
6th May 2017
6.0

Kitchen and bathrooms nice. Bedroom very messy and covered in people's stuff. Lots of long termers so you felt like you were in someone's house. Good location to shops, cafes, restaurants and the city

• Northern Ireland, Female, 18-24
27th Apr 2017

Great cheap hostel. When I arrived there was a free dominoes pizza night so I extended my stay! Best hostel I've stayed at in a long time.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
23rd Apr 2017

Not exactly a central hostel and sadly no 24h reception as I expected. Luckily, I got in and found my bed. I had the feeling there were quite many longterms but they weren't too cliquey which I found really nice. Experience overall was good.

• nathalieagerhem
  • Sweden, Couple, 18-24
10th Apr 2017

Super nice. Although the top bunk is so close to the bottom so you won't be able to sit in your bed... A little bit overpriced but it's a good hostel in general. Just 1 km to the main road with restaurants...

• dazzlingdonuts8939
  • Australia, All Female Group, 31-40
8th Apr 2017
6.6

Although I'd made my booking seven days in advance, they had overbooked and didn't have my room. They did refer me to a connected hostel. I found the staff member,s lack of English skills challenging. He insisted that a twin room for two people was actually a dorm, even though I had my printed reservation.

14th Feb 2017
6.0

Basic accommodation but does the job. Not too far from town centre.