The Shiralee Hostel Reviews

107 Brisbane Street Northbridge, Perth, Australia

great facilities, incredible unprofessional management. but the day manager, d., is a huge problem. as long as he is in duty, shiralee is not suitable for travellers. worst case: i asked for earlier checkout at 8am to get a ride to the next destination. answer: "reception opens 9am, bro". and the 29th december is a public holiday. plan around our reception times, i want my private time... etc. he is raging around daily and barely at the reception. this is a no go, and so: avoid this hostel!

Amazing hostel, great location, friendly staff, would stay again

Everyone was very welcoming when I arrived, only problem I really has was because I wasn't here to work pretty much everyone here was so It was hard to meet people during the day ! Still overall it was a great hostel !