7.6
Very Good 33 Total Reviews
7.6
Very Good 33 Total Reviews
The Shiralee Hostel Located at 107 Brisbane Street Northbridge, , Perth.
Australia
Perth WA 6000 107 Brisbane Street Northbridge
76% 33
-31.9436000 115.8650000
    Rooms available

7th Oct 2016
6.9

Picked this place as I required a late check in and early check out due to flights and was told this was 24 hr reception. It's not, in fact there is barely any staff around and I always had to ask for someone to find them. They arranged for me to hand my key in the night before instead of a proper early check out which caused difficultly accessing my room. The bathrooms were regularly cleaned, but not rigorously and there were stains.

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
21st Sep 2016

I found the Shiralee hostel had a lovely warm atmosphere. The staff were friendly & very helpful. Only a short 10 min walk into the city centre so very convenient.