8.7
8.7
Fabulous 498 Total Reviews

• Colombia, Female, 25-30
27th Jan 2017

Incredible hostal, the staff is so nice they recommend you places to see in the city. The location is great there are several places to eat and a store a few steps away, it is within walking distance of all the landmarks. There was some kind of issue with my booking I had booked a bed in a 4 Bed room and they ended up giving me a single room for the same price! Breakfast is delicious, they also recommended me an amazing walking tour. Definitely a great place to enjoy your stay in Venice

24th Jan 2017

My best friend and I booked the dorm but somehow ended up in a private room. It was the tail end of a long trip, so we were SO happy! It was a beautiful room! The location is great, easy to find, close to lots of things. There is a free breakfast which was great. We were given a very good map. It was a safe and clean space. Not enough bathrooms, but the bathrooms are really nice. It was very quiet and not super social but it was the off season and we were in a private room.

• Sweden, Female, 18-24
17th Jan 2017

This was over all a very nice hostel. The dorm room was very spacious and had a great view! The hostel was also located in a good area. My only complaint is that I wasn't able to pay with a card - cash only. There also wasn't much of a place to socialize here but considering how small this hostel was I can't really complain about that.

• been96826
  • South Korea, Female, 18-24
13th Jan 2017
7.4

위치가 수상버스를 타고 가야하는줄 모르고 처음에 걸으면 20분 이라길래 걸어 갔다가 수많은 계단으로 인해 손목이 부러지는 줄 알았다. 위치가 좁은 골목에 있어 좀 무섭다 여성4인 도미토리에서 지냈는데 넓고 쾌적해서 좋았다. 추운날씨 치고 이불이 좀 얇지 않은가 싶다 부엌사용시간이 제한되어있어서 좀 불편햇다. 가격대비 청결한 곳에서 지내 만족한다 지인에게 추천할 숙소

• Canada, Female, 18-24
5th Jan 2017

Great stay! Located in a quiet and beautiful part of the city. The view from the bedroom overlooks the sea. The rooms were clean. Had a great kitchen equipt to cook a full meal. About a half hour walk from the train station and main part of the city. Staff were nice and accommodating. Would stay again.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
28th Dec 2016

Nice and cozy room. Comfortable bed, with nice water view.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
26th Dec 2016
6.9

You can only leave your luggage until 3pm in the afternoon. Other than that the hostel is clean and rooms nice

• Cyprus, Female, 18-24
10th Dec 2016

I really loved my stay at SilkRoad- trust me I come here quite often. The hosts, Amir and Chiara, are very friendly and helpful - they have made me feel like home since day one. There's breakfast included in the price so you don't need to worry about that. Walking distance also to supermarket if you want to buy something and cook your own meals - good news you can use the kitchen as well! Finally, the hosts keep the place clean. Overall, the atmosphere is really nice so I totally recommend it.

10th Dec 2016

Amir was a terrific host and full of the best information. I love the location. There is only one bathroom on the top floor, so you will need to be conscious of timing with other travelers. My only concern is that the in-room lockers are cheaply made and are not at all secure. I could easily knock the bottom out of mine and put it right back. As a victim of hostel theft from a bum locker once before, this is one of my pet peeves at any hostel. Still it's a good place to stay in Venice.

8th Dec 2016

One of the best hostel I have visited. The staff very friendly, the hostel very clean, near the supermarket, I recommend it